Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.04.2019 07:56
om/]Cheap Swingman Pelicans Jerseys[/url] Antworten

Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors is doing a Reddit AMA on reddit. Jrue Holiday Jersey .com right now on behalf of Sprite Canada and BarDown. For those not familiar with Reddit or AMAs, its an acronym for "Ask Me Anything" and its a great way for an athlete or a celebrity to talk to his or her fans directly and in a community setting. Get in on the action here, or keep reading for a few select highlights. 3:26 from BJ_Dangle What was going through your mind when you were about to destroy Kenneth Faried? I didnt think it would look as good as it did. I kinda thought I dunked to the side of him but it happened so fast. I didnt know how good it looked until I saw the photo. From my teammates perspective it was pretty cool too. 3:20pm from macaroniandgainz How did it feel to score 51 points in only your second year in the NBA? The 51-pt game felt like a pickup game. It felt like we were just playing for fun with a bunch of pros and we were going bucket for bucket. It was the kind of game that people dont usually get to see, but this time it happened during the season. ...I thought the franchise high was 56 so I didnt think I could get there. If I knew it was 51, maybe I wouldve pushed for it. 3:52 from blakerose Would you like to see the Raps logo go to a throwback purple style? A black and gold Drake style? Or something else altogether? I wanna go back to the purple on the front and the black on the back. I like the two tone jerseys. 4:01 from BulbyBlast Hey Terrence, do you think they should retire Vince Carters jersey in Toronto? Honestly, YES! They should retire his jersey simply because he put Toronto on the map. He did a lot for this city and this franchise, so STOP BOOING HIM! For more highlights, click here. Julius Randle Jersey . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Cheap Swingman Pelicans Jerseys . -- Arizona coach Sean Miller rose from his seat every time Roberto Nelson touched the ball and yelled "Shooter!" He could have been talking about his own team, too. http://www.cheappelicansjerseys.com/ . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.LOS ANGELES -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith will not face charges related to his arrest earlier this year at Los Angeles International Airport. The city attorneys office said in a statement Tuesday that it declined to charge the 24-year-old but will require him to come to a meeting to discuss what happened and be admonished about applicable laws. Smith was taken into custody April 13 after authhorities said he became belligerent during a random security screening and threatened that he had a bomb. Jordan Crawford Jersey. The Los Angeles County district attorneys office subsequently referred the case to the city attorneys office for misdemeanour consideration. In May, Smith pleaded no contest in San Francisco to three felony weapons charges and two misdemeanour counts of driving under the influence. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz