Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 185 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.04.2019 07:57
on March 15th-16th at Panama Citys Rod Carew S Antworten

MIAMI -- The Oakland Athletics returned Josh Reddick to the 15-day disabled list Sunday after the outfielder aggravated a previous knee injury. Air Max 90 Wholesale . Reddick left Saturdays 7-6 victory against Miami in the fourth inning with a strained right knee. He had an MRI on Sunday, but the As had not seen the results when they decided to put him on the DL. "Until we get the MRI were not sure, but regardless it was the feeling of the training staff that he wouldnt be available," manager Bob Melvin said before Sundays game at the Marlins. "Hes still sore and stiff. I think it scared him pretty good last night, but he felt better than he thought he would feel this morning." Melvin said Reddick will not be on the field doing any activities for at least five days. He returned to Oakland, while the As flew to Detroit for a three-game series beginning Monday. Reddick had just been activated on Tuesday after he spent three weeks on the disabled list with a hyperextended right knee. In four starts since coming back from his first DL stint, Reddick had gone 5 for 11 with three RBIs. He is batting .229 with four homers and 24 RBIs on the year. Oakland also promoted first baseman Nate Freiman from Triple-A Sacramento, and he hit a three-run homer in Sundays 4-3 victory at Miami. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. Air Max 90 Clearance .com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. http://www.clearanceairmax90.com/ . Jets head coach Paul Maurice made the announcement Saturday following the morning skate and confirmed Al Montoya will start in goal against the Dallas Stars on Sunday.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Major League Baseball is returning to Panama for the first time since 1947 when the New York Yankees meet the Miami Marlins in exhibition play. The "Legend Series" will be played on March 15th-16th at Panama Citys Rod Carew Stadium and will honor the legacy of newly retired Yankees great and Panama native Mariano Rivera, the games all-time saves leader. Rivera will serve as one of the promoters of the affair and the series will also include charitable events off the field, including a gala featuring representation of both teams on March 14 that will benefit the Mariano Rivera Foundation. "As long as I can remember, it has been my dream to bring my team, the Yankees, to play baseball in Panama," Rivera saiid. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale. . "I grew up in Puerto Caimito, where I developed my passion for baseball and began a journey that brought me to New York. It is my hope that this legacy series will inspire other young players to pursue their dreams. I am grateful to Major League Baseball, the Players Association, the Yankees and the Marlins in making this dream become a reality." The games will be a rematch of the 2003 World Series and Panama will become the seventh country to host games between major league clubs (Mexico, Japan, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and China). In the spring of 1947, the Yankees and the Brooklyn Dodgers played exhibition games in Panama during a trip that also featured stops in Cuba, Puerto Rico and Venezuela. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz