Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 133 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

18.04.2019 04:30
e first to go through the Scotties undefeate Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. - With quarterback Aaron Rodgers hurting again, Packers coach Mike McCarthy had to tweak the plan in the passing game against the Detroit Lions.As it turns out, Eddie Lacy played just as crucial a role against one of the top run defences in the league.Rodgers threw two touchdown passes to Randall Cobb while playing with a sore left calf, Lacy gashed Detroit for 100 yards and the Packers won a fourth straight NFC North title with a 30-20 victory on Sunday.With the win, Green Bay (12-4) earned a bye and secured the No. 2 seed in the NFC playoffs. Detroit (11-5) is the sixth seed, and will play at Dallas on Sunday.As bad as it felt, I thought if I can go out there and be able to do some things and we win, I get another week to rehab it, Rodgers said.The franchise quarterback was out of the game for about a seven-minute stretch between the second and third quarters. By the time he returned, the Lions had rallied from a 14-0 deficit to tie the game on two touchdown catches by receiver Calvin Johnson.Rodgers hobbled back on to the field in the third quarter and led his team on a scoring drive that ended with a 13-yard touchdown pass to Cobb. The Packers didnt look back, though McCarthy had to change some plans on the fly with Rodgers having limited mobility.There were more shotgun formations and quick passes, just like last week after Rodgers initially hurt his calf in a win over Tampa Bay.But the Packers stuck with the plan on the ground. They were determined to keep running the ball in spite of the Lions tough rush defence.The Packers finished with 152 yards on the ground, a season-high on the ground against Detroit.Lacy got his shoulders square and ran down the field. We had a tough time and we didnt tackle very well early on, Lions coach Jim Caldwell said.Here are a few other takeaways after Green Bay extended Detroits road losing streak in the series to 24 games:RODGERS NIGHT: Rodgers finished 17 of 22 for 226 yards. He also called a quarterback sneak from 1 yard out that gave Green Bay a 28-14 lead with 8:45 left. MVP! MVP chanted adoring fans while light snow dusted Lambeau Field.The franchise quarterback finished the season with a 112.2 passer rating and is the only player in NFL history to register a 100-plus rating in six consecutive seasons.SUHS STEPS: Rodgers felt more pain after Detroits 305-pound defensive tackle, Ndamukong Suh, stumbled back and stepped on Rodgers lower left leg while the quarterback was on the ground at the end of a play. There was no penalty, and Rodgers said referee Walt Anderson told him he thought Suh was blocked into the quarterback.McCarthy didnt see the play, but heard enough from others to be unhappy with Suh.Theres no place for that, McCarthy said. I dont understand it, frankly.Suh had cleared out of the locker room by the time reporters were allowed in after the game. Caldwell also said he didnt see the play but had it recounted to him.Dont think it was intentional. End of story, Caldwell said.LIONS MISTAKES: Five penalties hurt the Lions momentum in the first half. A turnover crippled their chances in the second.After blocking Mason Crosbys 52-yard field goal attempt, the Lions lost the ball when quarterback Matthew Stafford fumbled on what looked like an aborted handoff to Joique Bell. The Packers cashed in with Rodgers 1-yard sneak.It was just on our part, self-inflicted wounds, and we know that, cornerback Rashean Mathis said. But kudos to them, they did make plays — enough plays to win this ballgame.COLD COMFORT: Detroit lost a chance to win its first division title in two decades, but still gets to play on in the post-season for just the second time since 2000. Caldwell sought to get his team immediately refocused on Dallas.We won 11 (games) to get to this spot, so its up to us to make them count, Stafford said. He finished 20 of 41 for 217 yards.ODDS AND ENDS: Packers receiver Jordy Nelson had six catches for 86 yards, and set a franchise record with 1,519 yards for the season. ... Bell finished with 60 yards on 13 carries. ... Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy, who played in college at Wisconsin, finished with a game-high 10 tackles.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Ecco Shoes . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Ecco Shoes Online Sale . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. http://www.wholesaleecco.com/. Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday. Cheap Ecco Shoes Online . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Discount Ecco Shoes Online . - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers.MONTREAL -- Rachel Homans Canada team is one win away from going through the Scotties Tournament of Heart final with a perfect record. The defending champions from Ottawa scored an early three and hung on through some difficult ends before scoring one in the 10th for a 5-4 victory over Chelsea Careys Manitoba rink in the first-versus-second game on Friday night. "Pretty crazy," said Homan, whose team has won 12 straight matches. "Some really amazing shots by every one of my teammates and a few wed like back. "The ice caught us a couple of times, but we battled and stayed in it to the end." The Ottawa-based Homan squad, looking to defend the title won last year in Kingston, Ont., will play in the final on Sunday night at the Maurice Richard Arena. Carey will play in the semifinal against the winner of the third-versus-fourth game Saturday between Saskatchewans Stefanie Lawton and Albertas Val Sweeting. "We lost, but we played really well, so you come out and try to put the same game together and hope it goes better," said Carey. "Well try to win the semifinal and get back at them." Homan started with a bang, scoring three in the second end with a daring double takeout after Careys first stone drifted left and nicked a guard. "We like making big shots," said Homan. "They played amazing, but because we got up that three we could make mistakes and still win in the end." She threw another double in the fourth to force Carey to draw for one. But Carey responded with a clever takeout that led to a steal of one in the fifth. Then a perfect draw into a crowded house produced another steal to tie it at 3-3 in the sixth when Homans bid for a triple takeout couldnt dislodge the shot stone. Homan finally drew for one in the seventh and handed the hammer back to Carey, which she used to take one in the eighth. "Their team didnt miss," said Homan. "We were an inch (off) here and an inch there and they kept capitalizing on our mistakes. "We had to keep hanging in tough. We knew we had a lead and had control of the game and we had to keep that and make sure the mommentum didnt shift in her favour.dddddddddddd" After blanking the ninth, Homan watched Carey crash on a guard on her final stone to hand her the victory. Carey was trying to get a stone behind the guard, but said it "didnt really matter, the game was over regardless." Lead Lisa Weagle led Canada by shooting 96 per cent and was especially tough in the final two ends. The Canada team opened the Scotties with an 8-3 win over Manitoba and ended the round robin on Friday morning with an 11-0 record after a 7-3 win over New Brunswicks Andrea Crawford. Homans side outscored its opponents 94-43 in round robin play and went to a 10th end only once against Saskatchewan. After 12 matches, she has still not had to throw a last rock in a 10th end. The win gave her squad a day off to rest up for the final. Homan said they needed it after playing four times in two days. She said they would practice, relax and spend some time with family. A boisterous cheering section from Ottawa was among the crowd of 2,309. Carey was 9-2 after beating P.E.I.s Kim Dolan 6-4. Homans rink, which defeated Canadian Olympic team skip Jennifer Jones in last years final, is looking to become the first to go through the Scotties undefeated since Linda Moore in 1985. Lawton ended the round robin on a downer -- watching her last rock hit and roll just out of the rings to give Yukons Sarah Koltun a steal for a 6-5 win. "We didnt quite finish it off," said Lawton. "Just a bad shot by myself, otherwise we would have won. "In the end it doesnt make a difference for us. It would have been nice to finish that game off, but well rest up and get ready for the playoffs." Koltun was a crowd favourite all week and the 2,061 spectators gave her a long ovation after her upset win. The 20-year-old from Whitehorse is the first player ever to skip at the Canadian junior championships and the Scotties in the same year. "Its been really cool," said Koltun. "Its so much bigger. "You feel like superstars here, where at juniors youre just another team. The crowd loved us and we loved them. Its been incredible." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz