Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

18.04.2019 04:31
er Canadian taking part in the womens 1,500-metre race, Valerie Maltais from La Baie, Que., finished sixth in th Antworten

BIRMINGHAM, England -- Two Asian businessmen have been convicted of plotting to fix matches in the lower reaches of English football. A Birmingham Crown Court jury deliberated for more than 12 hours before finding Chann Sankaran and Krishna Ganeshan guilty on Tuesday of conspiracy to commit bribery. Both men are originally from Singapore. The jurors cleared a former player, Hakeem Adelakun, of the same charge. The jury was still considering verdicts for two other players, Moses Swaibu and Michael Boateng. The three played for Brighton-based Whitehawk in the non-league Conference South division, the sixth tier of English football. They were arrested in December following an undercover operation by Britains Daily Telegraph newspaper. Sankaran and Ganeshan were described as central figures in efforts to fix matches in League Two and the Conference South divisions. Best Nike React Shoes .com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse. Nike React Discount . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night. http://www.nikereactwholesale.com/. They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. Nike React Shoes Online . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. Cheap Nike React China . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light.MONTREAL - Marianne St-Gelais added another medal to her collection, winning silver in the first of two 500-metre womens events on Saturday at an ISU short-track speedskating World Cup.St-Gelais, from Saint-Felicien, Que., earned her fourth medal of the 2014-15 World Cup season. Last week in Salt Lake City, the first event of the season, she collected a gold medal in the womens 1,000 metres, a bronze in the 500 metres and a bronze in the 3,000-metre relay.The results are there, Im in shape and I feel good, said St-Gelais. But regardless of the results I would have had, I would have been happy anyway because I feel I have strong legs, and that Im strong mentally. Im mostly happy that my good old reflexes are back when I skate.St-Gelais took second place on Saturday in 43.373 seconds, behind Chinas Fan Kexin (43.161) and ahead of South Koreas Jeon Ji-Soo (43.481), the bronze medallist.St-Gelais wasnt entirely satisfied with second place.I was going for gold and nothing else, said the 24-year-old athlete. I had a good opening to overtake (Fan) in the middle of the race, I was sure it was going to work, but she closed the door and after that, she knew I was right behind her and she made me lose some of my speed. After that, it was too late. On the other hand, Im happy I was able to protect second place.Kasandra Bradette of Saint-Felicien, Que., and Kim Boutin, from Sherbrooke, Que., respectively finished second and fourth in the B final of the womens 500 metres.Joanie Gervais, from Saguenay, Que., was the other Canadian to take ppart in the A final on Saturday.dddddddddddd The 20-year-old, who is making her World Cup debut this season, finished sixth in the A final of the womens 1,500 metres. She started the day by qualifying for the semifinal through the rep heats, and then finished second in her heat in the semifinal to qualify for the A final.I still lack a little something to be able to keep pace with the others, said Gervais of her performance in the final. But Im proud that I was able to earn a spot in the final.The other Canadian taking part in the womens 1,500-metre race, Valerie Maltais from La Baie, Que., finished sixth in the B final.The womens 3,000-metre relay team qualified for Sundays A final after finishing second in its heat in the semifinal.On the mens side, Charles Hamelin of Sainte-Julie, Que., had to settle for the B final in the 1,500-metre event, which he won. He lost all hope of reaching the A final when a Chinese opponent pushed him and made him fall in the semifinal. The skater was penalized for his infraction, but because Hamelin was fourth when it happened, the officials could only award him a spot in the B final.Guillaume Bastille, of Riviere-du-Loup, Que., finished third in the B final of the mens 1,500 metres. The A final was won by South Koreas Park Se Yeong in 2:12.698.No Canadian reached the mens 500-metre finals. Samuel Girard of Fernand-et-Boileau, Que., and Samuel Belanger-Marceau of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Que., were eliminated during the rep heats. Chinas Wu Dajing won the A final in 40.720. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz