Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 148 mal aufgerufen
 Let´s talk about everything
carrie201918 Offline

19.04.2019 08:58
u have one d lots of sevenths, Antworten

NEW YORK -- Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist has been fined $5,000 for emptying his water bottle onto Sidney Crosby while the Pittsburgh Penguins captain was involved in a scrum in front of the New York net. After the buzzer sounded following the second period of Game 6 on Sunday night, Lundqvist casually skated behind Crosby and sprayed him with water while Crosby was down on the ice. No penalty was called. The league punished Lundqvist on Monday night for unsportsmanlike conduct. The teams will meet in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference second round on Tuesday night in Pittsburgh. New York is trying to complete its first comeback from a 3-1 series deficit. Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton received a maximum fine of $2,820.52 on Sunday for squirting water at Montreal defenceman P.K. Subban in Game 5 of that series. Lundqvists fine is greater because of his higher salary. Mattias Ekholm Jersey . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night. Ryan Hartman Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Fil...edators-jersey/. The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. Kyle Turris Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Juuse Saros Jersey . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005.Daniil Kvyat can recover from losing his Red Bull seat and still enjoy successful years in F1, according to other drivers who rebounded from early career disappointments. Rival drivers have expressed sympathy for Kvyat, who was sent back to Toro Rosso with Max Verstappen going the other way to Red Bull for the remainder of the season.And although the 22-year-olds F1 career has hit its first stumbling block after a swift rise through the ranks, those who have expressed similar early setbacks have insisted the episode does not have to represent the beginning of the end for the Russians time at the top level. Force Indias Sergio Perez has rebuilt his reputation after being dropped by McLaren after a single season in 2013 and said Kvyat is a very strong driver, mentally as well, and he will overcome that impact for a driver.Christian Horner Q&AAsked how easy it would be for the Russian to recover, Perez replied: Its obviously very hard to do that. It was the same with me when McLaren dropped me. People suddenly stopped believing in me.People in F1 have very short memories. They wont remember his podiums or the great momentum he had at Toro Rosso, or why they chose him in the first place. They wont remember that, they will just remember that he didnt perform and they dropped him. Max Verstappen and Daniil Kvyat face the media after it was announced the pair would swap places between the Red Bull and Toro Rosso teams If he has to deliver results he will rebuild his reputation. If hes not with Red Bull, he might find another alternative in the future.Williams Felipe Massa, now one of the grids most experienced drivers, reverted to a test driver role with Ferrari for a season after his debut campaign racing for Sauber in 2002 ended with an abrupt contract termination.Kvyat shocked by Red Bull demotionThe 35-year-olld, who went on to win 11 grands prix and finish runner-up in the 2008 world championship, has urged Kvyat to keep believing in himself and follow the path of others.ddddddddddddIn Formula 1, its difficult to have a chance, so when yowhich had no points at that time, so I did a good championship. I crashed a lot and Peter Sauber didnt like to see his car in the wall! I dont know why I lost my drive in the first year. Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton react to the news of Daniil Kvyat and Max Verstappens swap, and Hamilton says the swap isnt something hed have done The second chance in F1 is even more difficult. But it can happen - like it happened for me, for Fernando [Alonso], maybe Mika Hakkinen. You need to believe.Romain Grosjeans early years in F1 proved particularly tumultuous amid a series of crashes and the now Haas driver admits I was either going back home or getting my s*** together.Its great that Red Bull has got two teams, so you can swap drivers, he added. Daniil had only one year in Formula 1 and then went straight to Red Bull [in 2015] and only four more grands prix [this year]. Its the same with Max.I think its Franz [Tost, Toro Rossos team boss] who says you need three years to be up to and ready to go to a big team. Were all different and I think its kind of easier to start in a smaller team than a big team. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Whens the Spanish GP on Sky? Whats different on the cars? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz