Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 196 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
carrie201918 Offline

22.04.2019 08:52
but Dudleys left elbow jumpe Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco Giants right-hander Tim Lincecum has no structural damage in his tight back and is expected to be available when the World Series resumes with Game 3 on Friday night.Thats the plan, athletic trainer Dave Groeschner said via text message late Thursday with word an MRI exam on Lincecums back was all clear.The two-time NL Cy Young Award winner was walked off the field by Groeschner during the eighth inning of San Franciscos 7-2 loss at Kansas City in Game 2 when his left lower back tightened. Lincecum retired five straight before exiting during Salvador Perezs at-bat.Before Lincecum had further tests, the Giants were waiting to find out how serious the injury was and whether they would have to replace him on the World Series roster. He played catch at AT&T Park early Thursday evening once the team returned to the Bay Area from Kansas City.Timmy feels pretty good today, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said Thursday. If somethings going on, then its obvious well have to make the change. But my hope is hes fine, and if he is, then I think hell be good to go tomorrow.Lincecum hadnt pitched since Sept. 28, not called upon out of the bullpen during the NL Division Series against Washington or the NLCS versus St. Louis. Lincecum missed pregame introductions before Game 1 Tuesday because he was vomiting.Lincecum said after Wednesdays loss at Kauffman Stadium that he didnt think the long layoff contributed to tweaking his back, noting he experienced more tightness than pain. He felt his back tighten up on the lower left side on one pitch and it didnt look so good so I decided to stop.Lincecum said his back felt better Thursday than it did after the game, even after the long flight home.Sitting on the plane was a little iffy. I just did my best to try to stay stretched out and keep it loose, he said. Well see how it progresses. It feels better than it did yesterday. We still have to wait and see.The 30-year-old Lincecum pitched the Game 5 World Series clincher at Texas and was a key reliever during the 2012 title run and four-game sweep of Detroit. While Lincecum pitched his second no-hitter in 11 months against the Padres on June 25, the struggling four-time All-Star was moved to the bullpen in late August.It showed that he continued to work in the bullpen, Bochy said. He had a great session three days ago, so he showed good command. He looked comfortable out there. So I didnt like the score, but I was glad I was able to get him out there and get him some work. I know he has to feel good about that outing. I know we do, so he could play a bigger role now if hes healthy. Ervin Santana Jersey . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak. Kennys Vargas Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. http://www.twinsrookiestore.com/Twins-Ma...er-Kids-Jersey/. The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. Tony Oliva Jersey . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service. Glen Perkins Jersey . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes.Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Brandon Knight had 18 points, four assists and four steals, Jared Dudley added 17 points and nine rebounds off the bench and the Milwaukee Bucks defeated the Charlotte Hornets 104-94 in overtime on Monday night. The Hornets overcame a 21-point first half deficit in regulation to force overtime, but the Bucks began the extra session on a 9-2 spurt to seize control. Giannis Antetokounmpo bookended the flurry with a jumper and a hook shot to stake Milwaukee to a 92-85 advantage. Charlotte never got within less than six the rest of the way. Antetokounmpo posted 16 points, eight boards and four assists, while Zaza Pachulia provided 15 points for the Bucks, who had dropped four of their last six games coming in. We had a big lead, offensively and defensively we started to slip a little bit, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said. Guys stayed up and kept their composure. Kemba Walker netted 28 points, Gerald Henderson supplied 19 points and five helpers and Marvin Williams pulled down 14 boards for Charlotte, which has lost three straight on the heels of a four-game winning streak. Tough first half, Hornets coach Steve Clifford said. We played a good second half ... they played a great overtime. Walker poured in five points during a 14-4 Charlotte swing, which Williams finished off with a triple to tie the game at 81-81 with 3:05 to go in regulation.dddddddddddd. Knight tied the contest at 83-83 with 15.7 ticks on the clock with a putback layup and Walker turned the ball over at the other end, but Dudleys left elbow jumper at the horn was off the mark. The game was tied 14-14 before the Bucks ripped off 10 straight points to open up a 24-14 advantage late in the first quarter. They led 25-18 following a quarter of play and an elongated 18-2 run helped Milwaukee build a seemingly comfortable cushion. Khris Middleton netted six points during the surge, which was capped on a Knight steal and layup for a 43-22 margin. Williams knocked down a 3-pointer in the waning seconds of the first half to get Charlotte within 49-32 heading into the break. Walker finished off a 12-2 Charlotte burst with a layup to claw it within 63-59 late in the third. O.J. Mayo nailed a trey at the third-quarter buzzer to stake the Bucks to a 68-61 lead going into the fourth. Game Notes The last three meetings between the Bucks and Hornets in Charlotte have been decided in overtime ... The Hornets were without swingman Lance Stephenson for a seventh straight game due to a hip injury ... Milwaukee turned the ball over 20 times, but held Charlotte to just 36.7 percent (33-of-90) from the floor. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz