Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

24.04.2019 04:37
et. Instead, he caught only Antworten

SHENZHEN, China -- Alvaro Quiros and Simon Dyson each shot a 5-under 67 to share the lead after the first round of the China Open on Thursday. The pair were a stroke ahead of a group of six golfers that included defending champion Brett Rumford of Australia and Alexander Levy of France, who briefly moved into a tie with Quiros and Dyson in the growing darkness on his back nine but bogeyed the par-3 8th hole before play was suspended. He has one hole remaining to play. Englands Ian Poulter was in a group of 12 golfers just behind at 3-under on a crowded leaderboard. Henrik Stenson, who has a chance to take over the top ranking from Tiger Woods with a win here, had a 71. The Swede, currently ranked third, has been battling the flu this week and didnt get in any practice time on the course at Genzon Golf Club before the opening round. "Im not throwing up but Im not too keen on eating and my energy levels arent the best," he said. "Its not easy to play a golf course blind, and it definitely costs a couple of shots when you havent seen it, or havent played it." Chinese 15-year-old Guan Tianlang, who became the youngest player to make the cut at the Masters last year, was level with Stenson at 71. "I think today I played pretty consistently. My putting feels good, but needs a couple changes so if tomorrow I got more birdies, will keep me going," he said. Quiros has six wins on the European Tour, but hasnt had a top-3 finish in the past three seasons. The Spaniard said hes worked on improving his putting this year and the results are starting to come -- he finished tied for fifth at the Joburg Open in February and then joint 13th last week at the Malaysian Open. "You cant see it yet on the rankings, but I have been playing better," said the Spaniard, ranked a lowly 240th in the world. Dyson, who also has six wins on tour but none since 2011, said he played some of his best golf in a long time during his round, sinking six birdies to go with one bogey. "I really didnt miss a shot. I missed two fairways just, and didnt miss a green so gave myself a lot chances, which is always nice," he said. Stenson is coming off a banner year that saw him become the first golfer to win the European Tours Race to Dubai and the U.S. PGA Tours FedEx Cup in the same season. Hes gotten off to a slow start this season, however, with his best finish a tie for 14th at the Masters. According to the European Tour, Stenson can nudge Woods out of the top spot in the rankings this week only if wins the tournament and there are no withdrawals in the field to affect the maximum number of points hed receive. The Swede had back-to-back birdies on his first two holes, but then struggled to find the fairway and greens down the stretch, making four bogeys. He blamed the state of the rough for some "horrific lies." "I took a six on 13 by just being off the green -- you cant even get the ball hardly on the green to save par. I think its a course that when the rough gets that silly in certain areas, it kind of takes away a lot of skill," he said. Poulter is also looking for a boost, which he typically gets in Asia. Hes won three titles here, including the 2012 HSBC Champions at Mission Hills in Shenzhen. He had four birdies and narrowly missed a couple others, including a 6-footer on the 9th that would have moved him into a share of the lead. "Coming from Augusta National, where (the greens) are quite quick, you come here and the greens are very slow," he said. "Even the putts that look downhill, down grain, are just not very quick and it takes some adjusting to." Pau Lopez Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. Hugo Lloris Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/christia...ur-jersey-uk/.C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Davinson Sanchez Jersey . (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. Jan Vertonghen Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis wants everyone to know that his latest NFL suspension resulted from taking a supplement that contained a banned substance -- and not a repeat of the recreational drug use that got him into trouble in the past. The NFL announced Wednesday that Davis has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. It is his second substance-abuse suspension -- he sat out the final four games of the 2011 season after testing positive for marijuana. "I would like to clarify the circumstances that resulted in my current suspension," Davis said in a statement released through the NFL Players Association. "In the past, I made the mistake of knowingly ingesting a banned substance. For over two years, Ive worked very hard to eliminate marijuana from my life, and I have not had a positive test for it since 2011. "Unfortunately, a couple of months ago I took a supplement that contained a banned substance. I now know that supplements are not regulated by the FDA and may contain banned substances. The NFL Policy is strict, and not knowing that a supplement might contain a banned substance doesnt excuse a violation of the policy.dddddddddddd" NFL players are regularly briefed on the leagues drug policy. Davis is a six-year veteran, a second-round selection by the Redskins in the 2008 draft. Davis said he has been working with the league and players union to "resolve this violation" and that he will be permitted to apply for reinstatement in the fall. "I look forward to staying in football shape, remaining in compliance with the NFL policy, and having a chance to get back on the field to contribute to a teams success next season," the statement said. Davis appears unlikely to return to the Redskins. He is set to become a free agent next month, having signed a one-year deal in 2013 with the hope of producing big numbers that he could parlay into a hefty multiyear contract when he hit the open market. Instead, he caught only seven passes and was passed on the depth chart by rookie Jordan Reed. Davis also admitted to nodding off during team meetings and voiced a desire to play for another team after he was put on the inactive list for multiple games. Davis has 162 career receptions for 2,043 yards. His best season was 2011, when he had 59 catches for 796 yards before his first suspension. Blackhawks Jerseys Store Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Penguins Jerseys Store Capitals Jerseys For Sale Blues Jerseys Store Cheap Kings Jerseys Adidas Lightning Jerseys Stars Jerseys For Sale Cheap Predators Jerseys Ducks Store Sharks Jerseys For Sale Cheap Sabres Jerseys Rangers Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz