Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

29.04.2019 03:26
MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after send Antworten

MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after sending a negative tweet about Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft. Shortly after the St. Louis Rams took Sam in the seventh round Saturday, Jones tweeted "OMG" and "Horrible." The tweets were taken down a short time later. Jones apologized for his comments Sunday and described them as inappropriate. The Dolphins said Jones has been excused from all team activities until he completes training related to his comments. "We were disappointed to read Dons tweets," coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "They were inappropriate and unacceptable, and we regret the negative impact these comments had on such an important weekend for the NFL. We met with Don today about respect, discrimination and judgment. These comments are not consistent with the values and standards of our program." The Dolphins reacted swiftly to Jones comments in the wake of the teams bullying scandal last year, which embarrassed the NFL and prompted a nationwide debate about workplace harassment. Jones said he regretted that his tweets took away from Sams "draft moment." "I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round, and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team, and I wish him all the best in his NFL career," Jones said in a statement. "I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization, and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward." Jones agent, Chris Martin, could not be reached Sunday for comment. Rasheem Green Seahawks Jersey . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. Seattle Seahawks Gear . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/...eahawks-jersey/. -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. Shaquem Griffin Jersey .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. Michael Dickson Seahawks Jersey .com) - The Miami Heat will try to close out the Charlotte Bobcats Monday night in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference first round series.The New York Islanders appear to have a done deal in regards to new ownership. According to Arthur Staple of Newsday the clubs sale to Jonathan Ledecky and Scott Malkin has been finalized. A press conference is expected on Wednesday. The sale was approved by the NHL Board of Governors on Seept.dddddddddddd 30 and will see the pair purchase a minority stake in the team that is expected to transition to a majority interest in two years. Charles Wang has been majority owner of the club since 2004. Ledecky, meanwhile, was formerly the co-owner of the Washington Capitals Cheap Twins Jerseys Wholesale Royals Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic Indians Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Discount Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Rays Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Discount Red Sox Jerseys Discount Orioles Jerseys Discount Astros Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Braves Jerseys Outlet Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Wholesale Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Reds Jerseys From China Cheap Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Rockies Jerseys Dodgers Jerseys From China Wholesale Padres Jerseys Giants Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz