Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 135 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

30.04.2019 09:39
LOS ANGELES -- Josh Rutledge began the season at Triple-A before the Colorado Rockies recalled him less than three weeks ago. Th Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Josh Rutledge began the season at Triple-A before the Colorado Rockies recalled him less than three weeks ago. The little-used second baseman came up big in a key situation on Sunday to help them win another series. Rutledge hit a three-run homer to support Jorge De La Rosas seven strong innings, and the Rockies beat the error-prone the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-1 in the rubber game of the three-game set. Colorado was leading 3-1 in the sixth when Rutledge drove Hyun-Jin Ryus 89th and final pitch into the left-field pavilion. Rutledges homer was the 16th of his career, and his first with more than one man on base since his grand slam on Sept. 16, 2012, at San Diego. He came into the game with one RBI in 18 at-bats. "That was a big at-bat by Rut. Obviously, that changes the game there," manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes not playing every day, but hes working hard and staying ready until he gets an opportunity." Nolan Arenado had two hits and extended his career-best hitting streak to 17 games -- the longest active string in the majors. The Gold Glove third baseman also robbed Scott Van Slyke of extra bases, making a diving stop across the foul line behind third base and throwing him out. "I told him that was one of the top three plays Ive ever seen him make. And thats saying something, because we know theres a pretty good collection," Weiss said. "Hes as good as Ive seen, and hes changed several games this year with his defence." The Rockies won their fourth straight series after beating San Diego, Philadelphia and San Francisco. "We feel really good about it," right fielder Brandon Barnes said. "We dont take anything for granted and we keep battling every day." De La Rosa (2-3) allowed a run and four hits. The left-hander has beaten the Dodgers in three straight starts after going 0-8 with a 7.32 ERA in his 10 previous career starts against them. "I just tried to attack the hitters," De La Rosa said. "I know those guys and they know me, too. So I was just trying to make my pitches." Ryus two-out single in the second inning was Los Angeles last hit until Matt Kemp doubled to right-centre with two outs in the eighth against Adam Ottavino. Ryu (3-2) gave up six runs and nine hits in five-plus innings. The Korean-born lefty is 0-2 with a 9.69 ERA in his three starts at Dodger Stadium, but 3-0 with a 0.00 ERA in four road starts. "The key against him is getting a good pitch to hit and being able to drive it," Barnes said. "He likes to stay on the corner, so you just have to try to get a ball up." Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez didnt start because of a bruised right thumb and Justin Turner filled in for him. Turner made one of the Dodgers three errors. They have 26 on the season. "We just need to relax a little bit and play good defence and be the good defensive players we all are," Turner said. "I wouldnt say were pressing, but everyones aware of whats going on. Sometimes I guess you try a little harder and then you get out of character." Turners throwing error in the second inning on De La Rosas two-out single in the hole put runners at second and third. Ryu hit major league batting leader Charlie Blackmon with a pitch and gave up a two-run single by Barnes that put the Rockies ahead 2-1. Three innings later, Ryu committed his first error in 37 major league starts when he bobbled a sacrifice bunt by Barnes and threw too late to first base. Blackmon scored the Rockies third run, beating the throw by Turner after he tagged out Barnes in a rundown on an attempted steal. Kemp also dropped a fly ball for the Dodgers. Adrian Gonzalez had an RBI single in the first to make it 1-0 Los Angeles. Ramirez pinch-hit in the ninth and got a two-out infield single against Chris Martin, who was making his second big league appearance. Gordon followed with a single that loaded the bases for Yasiel Puig, who grounded out to end the game. NOTES: The Dodgers, whose next victory will be their 10,000th as a franchise, begin a nine-game road trip Tuesday night at Minnesota. ... De La Rosa came in 0-3 with a 7.98 ERA in his three other road starts this season. ... The Dodgers recalled INF Carlos Triunfel from Triple-A Albuquerque and optioned RHP Jose Dominguez to Triple-A Albuquerque. Triunfel was claimed on outright waivers from Seattle on April 2. Alex DeBrincat Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. Artem Anisimov Jersey . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. http://www.authenticblackhawkspro.com/Co...ckhawks-jersey/. The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. Jeremy Roenick Jersey . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct. Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners.SYDNEY, Australia -- Bulgarian qualifier Tsvetana Pironkova beat fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-4, 6-4 on Friday to win her first WTA title at the Sydney International. Pironkova, who was ranked outside the top 100 despite reaching the Wimbledon semifinals in 2010, beat three top 10 players in Sydney, 2012 French Open finalist Sara Errani, 2011 Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova and Kerber. Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro will meet reigning champion Bernard Tomic in the mens final. The 2009 U.S. Open champion had 6-4, 6-2 semifinal win Friday over fourth-seeded Dmitry Tursunov. Tomic had a 6-7 (4), 7-5, 6-3 win over Sergiy Stakhovsky, who last year beat Roger Federer in the second round at Wimbledon. Tomics win came only hours after he was drawn to face No. 1-ranked Rafael Nadal in the first round next week at the Australian Open. The 21-year-old Australian raced to a 4-1 lead in the first set but Stakhovsky broke back and rallied to win it in a tiebreaker. Tomic broke the No. 101-ranked Stakhovsky in the 11th game of the second set and levelled the match on his fourth set point. He got the decisive break in the seventh game of the deciding set, and then broke his Ukraine rivals serve again in the ninth to win on his third match point. "I was very happy to get out of this match. He should have won," Tomic said, adding that hed have to improve vastly to have any chance of winning the final against del Potro, who beat him in straight sets in their only previous meeting. Del Potro, who is also in Nadals quarter of the draw at Melbourne Park, said he was only concerned about thee Sydney final for now.dddddddddddd "Im trying to be professional. This tournament is not over yet for me," he said. "My team already knows theyre not allowed to talk about Melbourne yet. My friends, too." Unseeded Lu Yen-hsun of Taiwan stopped David Ferrers bid for a fifth singles title at the Heineken Open in Auckland, New Zealand, with a 6-4, 7-6 (4) win in his first-ever semifinal at ATP level. Lu moved into a final against third-seeded John Isner, who rallied from a set and a break down to beat unseeded Roberto Bautista Agut 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-4. Ferrer won the Auckland title in 2007 and in each of the last three years but dropped serve twice and made 20 unforced errors in the first set. "I know hes a tough guy and I tried to play my best tennis and fortunately I did it," Lu said. "Hes not playing bad, I just played unbelievable." Ferrer is seeded No. 3 for the Australian Open. In a preview of their first-round match at the Australian Open, Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic beat 2011 U.S. Open champion Sam Stosur 6-3, 6-2 in the semifinals of the WTA event in Hobart. Zakopalova will next play Garbine Muguruza, who beat Estrella Cabeza Candela 6-0, 6-1 in a semifinal between two Spanish qualifiers. At the Kooyong Classic exhibition tournament in Melbourne, Richard Gasquet had a 7-6 (3), 1-0 win over Gilles Simon when his fellow Frenchman retired with an injured right ankle. Gasquet was due to meet Tomas Berdych in Saturdays final but withdrew later Friday due to general soreness. Berdych will play Kei Nishikori in the final. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz