Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

05.05.2019 03:07
Michael van Gerwen is the new leader of the Premier League and three players are facing a shoot-out for the last remaining play- Antworten

Michael van Gerwen is the new leader of the Premier League and three players are facing a shoot-out for the last remaining play-off place. The world No 1 replaced Phil Taylor at the top of the table after an impressive 7-1 victory over James Wade on night 13 in Birmingham, which followed an opening defeat for The Power by Peter Wright.Van Gerwen assured his spot at the season-ending play-offs and Gary Anderson has virtually qualified in third place, but Adrian Lewis, James Wade and Wright are all scrapping for the final spot at The O2. MVG is MVP Michael van Gerwen only missed two darts at a double The Dutchman again underlined his status as the sports finest player after his ruthless win over Wade.He succeeded with seven out of nine darts at a double, while Wade was only afforded two darts at a finish, and wore a look of disbelief. MVG is back on top of the Premier League Speaking afterwards, Van Gerwen could not contain his delight about knocking Taylor off the summit, and the pair will renew their rivalry in Rotterdam on the closing night of the regular campaign.Nearly all Wright Peter Wright can still snatch fourth place in the table Snakebite admitted beforehand that he needed maximum points from his two matches to revive his play-off hopes and so nearly achieved this target.He only missed one double in a season-best 7-4 win over Taylor and then appeared to have Anderson on the rack when he had three darts at a double to move 6-5 up. Wright and Gary Anderson shared the points Wright would miss all three, allowing Anderson to pinch the leg, but the man with the multi-coloured mohican hit back to claim a 6-6 draw and could still squeeze into the last four. Play-off permutations James Wade can still qualify for the play-offs despite loss to Van Gerwen With just two matches remaining, Lewis, Wade and Wright will be keeping an eye on each others results as they try to snatch a place at The O2.Lewis needs only a point, but is facing daunting fixtures against his old mentor Taylor and defending champion Anderson. Remaining PL fixtures Adrian Lewis Night 14: Phil Taylor Night 15: Gary Anderson James Wade Night 14: Peter Wright Night 15 Robert Thornton Peter Wright Night 14: James Wade Night 15: R van Barneveld Wright and Wade meet next week and a win for either man could keep alive their play-off hopes ahead of the closing night of the regular campaign.Barney a beaten man Raymond van Barneveld was forced to give up on his bid to reach The O2 There will be no late charge from Raymond van Barneveld, who cannot qualify for the top four after a frustrating 7-5 defeat to Anderson. Barney fired in a superb 132 checkout while opening a 5-4 lead, but five missed darts at a double opened the door for Anderson. Van Barneveld hits a bullseye check out against Anderson Yet again, the Dutchman had allowed a result to slip away, and last years semi-finalist will look back on this campaign with regret. Ando on the up Anderson is hoping to collect back-to-back titles Andersons title defence is set to continue into the play-off night after three points from his two matches all but assured his attendance in London.The reigning world champion has not produced a consistent high standard during the season which started late due to his illness. Anderson took good for Van Barneveld But he also finished third last year and comes alive on the big stage, beating Van Gerwen in last years final to land the trophy. Also See: Mighty MVG overtakes Taylor WATCH: Barneys brilliant 132 Premier League darts recap Prem Table Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager. Star Lotulelei Bills Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-9...phy-jersey.aspx. As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. Chris Ivory Bills Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. Phillip Gaines Bills Jersey . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - The Denver Broncos locker room was filled with more banter and bellows than usual Monday. Their early bye is over and Danny Trevathan is back.The teams leading tackler last season, Trevathan missed the first three games after fracturing his left leg just below his knee during an Aug. 12 practice at training camp.Hes expected to make his 2014 debut Sunday when the Broncos (2-1) host the Arizona Cardinals (3-0).Man, were so happy to have him back, linebacker Nate Irving said, raising his voice and enunciating each word so that Trevathan could hear his high praise two lockers away. Hes the heartbeat of the defence, baby!Trevathan glanced at Irving and shook his head.But it feels good to see him out here running around, Irving continued. Its pretty good to know that hes healthy and everything. Getting that extra guy back out there is pretty good for us. It. Boosts. The. Team. Morale.When Trevathan spun around, he was surrounded by a phalanx of cameras and teasing teammates.Give me a shout-out, Danny! implored defensive lineman Malik Jackson from behind the scrum.Trevathan had other ideas.He slithered past the hoard, saying he had somewhere else to be.Fierce between the sidelines but shy in public, hell make his statements on the football field, just like he did in 2013.The third-year pro out of Kentucky is coming off a breakout season in which he led the Broncos with 124 tackles and intercepted three passes before collecting a team-best two dozen tackles in the playoffs.If all continues to go well this week, Trevathan will return to his starting spot on the weak side next to Irving and opposite strong side linebacker Von Miller against the undefeated Cardinals.Brandon Marshall, who collected a team-high 29 tackles in his absence, will return to playing alongside Trevathan in nickel situations or spelling him in the base defence whenever Trevathan needs a breather.I thought Brandon Marshall stepped in and did a real good job, coach John Fox said.dddddddddddd Weve got some youth at that position, there were errors made, but all in all, just like our record, I think, two of the situations better than the third. Well welcome back Danny because he was one of our better players and its good to have him back.Denvers defence saved the day with game-clinching last-minute plays against Indianapolis and Kansas City but couldnt stop Russell Wilsons 80-yard TD drive in overtime two weekends ago.With Trevathans return to health, the Broncos have the defence that had co-ordinator Jack Del Rio so excited this summer, one that boosts star power in Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Aqib Talib, DeMarcus Ware, Rahim Moore and Terrance Knighton.Its a huge deal, Knighton said. I told him that today. Im happy to have him back. He brings a lot more attitude to the defence. Its not that B-Marsh didnt, its just Dannys more of a feisty guy. It will be good to have him back. Its good that Brandon got that experience while Danny was hurt. So, itll allow our linebackers to rotate and have guys that they can trust go in and play.Marshall said he feels like he not only held things together during Trevathans absence but showed the Broncos they can count on him to play a bigger role.I thought I surprised a lot of people, Marshall said. I surprised coaches, fans, my teammates, I thought. Im not really sure if I had the full support of everybody, but I think going forward, I will a€” either as a backup player, or if I come in on nickel packages. So I thought I did well. I think I showed enough to get the support of everybody.Notes: LB Lerentee McCray (knee) and S David Bruton (ankle) sat out of practice.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz