Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 177 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.05.2019 03:43
lub the expectation levels are always there, Bent insisted. It might make things hard for Bruc Antworten

Derby striker Darren Bent believes his former boss Steve Bruce would do really well at Aston Villa if appointed as manager. Allen Hurns Jersey . Bruce is understood to be the leading candidate for the vacant managerial position at Villa as owner Dr Tony Xia confirmed an announcement on the position is imminent.The former Birmingham boss has been the bookmakers favourite to replace Roberto Di Matteo, who was sacked this month after just 12 games in charge, and Bent believes it would be a good appointment. Hes probably one of the best man managers Ive worked with, the 32-year-old said. I know a lot of players in the squad with me having been at Villa for a while - a lot of players there dont respond well with a lot of negative criticism.If youre not playing well or youre not doing what he wants you to do, Steve Bruce will do that.But one of the main things about him is that he can get the best out of players by putting his arm around you, telling you how good you are, working with you and just supporting you. Thats what he did for me at Sunderland. Bruce left Hull City in the summer following a dispute over transfer policy Bent said he understands the level of expectation at Aston Villa having spent four years at the club, but believes Bruce would be the right man to replace Di Matteo at the helm.He was fantastic to work for, Bent added. It sounds simple but he told me to go out there, enjoy your football and score goals. As I said it may sound simple, but thats what you want to hear as a front man. Bruce is arguably one of the best man managers in football, according to Bent I enjoyed my time with him and when he goes to Aston Villa, if he gets the job, he will do really well.Villas new manager will start their tenure with a midlands derby against Wolves live on Sky Sports 1 on Saturday, and despite the Championship club sitting in 19th place after just one win, the expectation levels are high. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The size of the football club - its one of the biggest football clubs in England. When you play for a big club the expectation levels are always there, Bent insisted. It might make things hard for Brucey considering he has come from Birmingham. As long as he can the expectation levels of the fans and the club in general then Im sure he will be fine.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Villa expected to name Bruce Derby interviewing McClaren England not the force of old Southgate: I inherited a mess Terrell Owens Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. http://www.cowboysproshopauthentic.com/Womens-Allen-Hurns-Authentic-Jersey/ . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night.QUEBEC -- Mikhail Grigorenko scored two goals and assisted on two others as the Quebec Remparts topped the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 7-5 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Tuesday. David Hunter and Nick Sorensen had a goal and an assist apiece for Quebec (34-15-9), Francois Godin, and Fabrice Herzog also scored, and Adam Chapman added an empty netter with two seconds left in the game. Anthony Duclair contributed with four assists. Chidobe Awuzie Jersey. . Christopher Clapperton scored twice and helped on two, and Samuel Hodhod, Dominic Talbot-Tassi, and Philippe Sanche rounded out the Armada (37-11-9) offence with a goal and an assist apiece. Francois Brassard started in net for the Remparts and gave up four goals on 17 shots before being replaced by Callum Booth, who stopped 8 of 9. Blainville-Boisbriands Etienne Marcoux made 22 saves in the loss. Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz