Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 140 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

07.05.2019 08:07
Bucharest, Romania - Romanian crowd favorite Simona Halep was an easy quarterfinal winner Friday at the inaugural Bucharest Open Antworten

Bucharest, Romania - Romanian crowd favorite Simona Halep was an easy quarterfinal winner Friday at the inaugural Bucharest Open tennis tournament. The top-seeded French Open runner-up leveled Spaniard Lara Arruabarrena 6-3, 6-1 on the red clay at Arenele BNR. The world No. 3 Halep, who was a Wimbledon semifinalist last week, will meet fellow Romanian Monica Niculescu in Saturdays semifinals. The 26-year-old Niculescu upset eighth-seeded Slovenian Polona Hercog 6-2, 2-6, 7-6 (7-3) on Day 5. The other semi will pit second-seeded Italian Roberta Vinci against Slovak Kristina Kucova. Vinci vaulted past seventh-seeded Czech Petra Cetkovska 7-5, 6-3, while Kucova clipped Montenegros Danka Kovinic 6-4, 1-6, 6-3. The maiden Bucharest champion will pocket $43,000. Cody Latimer Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. Will Hernandez Jersey . Western and the second-ranked Laval Rouge et Or (7-0) once again received 20 and 10 first-place votes from the Football Reporters of Canada panel, respectively. Rounding out the Top 10 are the Calgary Dinos (7-0), Queens Gaels (7-1), Guelph Gryphons (7-1), Montreal Carabins (5-2), Bishops Gaiters (5-2), McMaster Marauders (5-3), Manitoba Bisons (4-3) and the Saskatchewan Huskies (4-3) Western crushed York 50-10 last Saturday in its league finale to secure first place in the OUA standings and a bye in the first round of the conference playoffs. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black...ey.html?cat=948. A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012. Custom New York Giants Jerseys .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps. New York Giants Jerseys . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0.KUUSAMO, Finland - Finlands latest cross country star Iivo Niskanen won the first mens distance race of the World Cup cross country season on Sunday.Niskanen finished the 15-kilometre classic race on the Ruka track in 35 minutes, 9.4 seconds.Defending World Cup champion, Martin Johnsrud Sundby of Norway, took second in 35:19.7.Finnish veteran Sami Jauhojaervi was third in 35:21.9, one tenth of a second ahead of Norways Niklas Dyrhaug.The 23-year-old Niskanen won the team sprint gold at the Sochi Olympics, pairing with the 33-year-old Jauhojaervi.The victory was not a big surprise for Niskanen, a brash youngster hailed as a budding superstar.I have competed here many times and knew the track, and I had decided to take a little off my maximum in certain parts. It worked well, with Sami Jauhojaervi and me on the podium. I like the look of this yellow jersey, but I cant wear it for long, Im not going to the next races in Lillehammer, Niskanen said.He received the traditional yellow jersey as a World Cup leader, tied with Fridays sprint winner, Norwegian Eirik Brandsdal.Niskanen will not add any points to his tally nextt weekend because he will be attending a presidential gala held once a year on Finlands independence day, Dec.dddddddddddd 6. Olympic winners are usually invited to attend.Two Canadians finished in the top 20. Alex Harvey of Quebec City finished seventh while Devon Kershaw of Sudbury, Ont., was 14th.It was a bit of a surprise for me. The hills are so steep here and I have never had good races in Kuusamo, said Harvey. It is always super tight here. I was just hoping to get into the points today. The skis were good, but Im just a bit surprised.The womens 10-kilometre classic race was won by Norways Therese Johaug in 25 minutes, 47.2 seconds.At the first intermediate station, 1.4 kilometres in, Johaug had already built a 9.2-second gap.Im really happy, for this was my first (World Cup) victory in classic and I was never on the podium in this race before, Johaug said. My technique, my pace and the skis, everything was so good.Johaugs compatriot Marit Bjoergen trailed by 42.2 seconds, and third-place Charlotte Kalla of Sweden was 44.1 seconds slower.Emily Nishikawa of Whitehorse finished in 38th place. Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz