Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

08.05.2019 08:37
NEWARK, N.J. -- Jhonas Enroth lost sight of the puck for just one second. And that was all the opening Steve Bernier of the Devi Antworten

NEWARK, N.J. -- Jhonas Enroth lost sight of the puck for just one second. And that was all the opening Steve Bernier of the Devils needed to beat the Buffalo goalie and give the Devils a 1-0 victory in overtime on Saturday. "I lost sight of it for a second there," said Enroth, who finished with 23 saves. "I looked on the outside of our defender and I should have looked on the inside. It was a good shot, but I could have played it different, too. You want to win the game and get a shutout. This is a tough one, but they won fair and square." Cory Schneider made 15 saves for the shutout and has won back-to-back games after winning at Carolina on Friday night. Schneider made 16 saves in the 5-2 victory over the Hurricanes. "It was a big relief," Bernier said of his goal. "He made some very, very nice saves the whole game. He made it very tough for us." Andy Greene had stolen the puck and passed it to Bernier for the winning tally at 4:19 of overtime. "We had a clean breakout and I got the puck in the middle and cut across the blue line and used their defenceman for a shot," Bernier said. Schneider wasnt quite as busy as Enroth, but he made the saves when needed. "It doesnt matter if its 0-0 or 2-2, if its a tie game you have to be the one who makes the extra save," Schneider said. "When youre giving under 20 shots a night, sometimes one goal is enough. It can be tough standing there and watching (Enroth) do all that, but its part of my job to stop the next one. "I was ready to go. I didnt have much work (Friday) night with only 18 shots, so Im pretty fresh. I felt good in the third period last night and I was able to carry it over. Its good to get in there right away and get a win." Devils forward Ryan Carter left the game just 12 seconds into his first shift on the ice at the 2:05 mark of the first period when he lost a fight to Marcus Foligno. The two squared off away from the play and the 6-foot-3, 223-pound Foligno threw a right hand that caught Carter square on the side of his helmet. That ended the fight and sent Carter to the locker room for treatment. He did not return. "I think hes going to be all right, but I dont have an update yet," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. The Devils held a 9-3 advantage in shots in the first period and nearly scored in the final minute when Patrik Elias point-blank attempt banged off the left post. Schneider drew cheers when he made a kick save to deny a point-blank shot by Tyler Ennis of the Sabres near the end of the second period. The Devils held a 15-10 shot edge through two periods. The Sabres had a chance early in the third period when Ville Leino skated in alone, but his shot was knocked wide by Schneider. Enroth foiled a shot on his doorstep by Travis Zajac late of the third with a brilliant glove save. "I had good poise there and stayed on my feet and he shot it right into my glove," Enroth said. NOTES: The Devils killed all three Sabres power plays to make them 16 for 16 over their past four games. ... Patrick Kaleta is out for the rest of the season for Buffalo after a torn ACL in a game for Rochester of the AHL on Friday. Kaleta was sent down by the Sabres on Nov. 2. ... The Sabres snapped a five-game losing streak with 3-2 overtime victory over Toronto on Friday. ... Jaromir Jagr scored the 692nd goal of his career on Friday against Carolina, tying him with Steve Yzerman for eighth place on the NHL list. Chris Ivory Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. http://www.officialbuffalobillsfootball.com/. -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery. Marcus Murphy Jersey . After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more “A” games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation. Logan Thomas Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning.CLEVELAND - As the old saying goes, if you play with fire, youre going to get burned. Dwane Casey, who has used the phrase as a cautionary tale after lethargic starts of the recent past, came just short of saying I told you so Tuesday evening. His team had been getting away with it, far more often than any team should. Yes, theyre a resilient bunch and that was the case again in Cleveland as they clawed back from a 21-point deficit - even taking a brief fourth-quarter lead - but its been masking the underlying issue. Theyre an open-faced sandwich, missing the top bun. "You cant play in this league that way and expect to come back each and every night," Casey said after Torontos 102-100 loss to the Cavaliers. "Its bit us more than weve won, it feels like." "Until we fix that, among us, among ourselves, then its going to be an uphill battle every night." For the second time in three days, the Raptors trailed by nine after the first quarter, allowing another team with a losing record, also missing their best player, to shoot above 52 per cent to open the game. The start was eerily similar to Sundays, at home to Atlanta, lacking effort, focus and purpose on both ends of the floor. Even without injured point guard Kyrie Irving, Cleveland killed the visiting Raptors with speed and precision, exposing a reoccurring hole in their interior defence by darting into the paint at will. The comeback was inevitable. Its what they do. Down by 21 early in the third, Toronto staged a 21-9 run to close out the quarter. Kyle Lowry - running back and forth from the locker room all night, battling an upset stomach - scored half of his team-high 22 points in the frame. Greivis Vasquez would give the Raptors their first lead since the opening minutes, draining a three-pointer midway through the fourth before reality set in. "I think everybodys energy was low from having to come back," Lowry said. From that moment on they hit just one of their final 10 shots and on the last possession, down only two, they failed to even get one off. It was a play they had just run with success. Amir Johnson was looking for Lowry to turn the corner, but he was cut off. Instead, Vasquez took the handoff and, trying to spin right, towards the bucket, he lost his footing. "It was me going to my weak hand and I lost my balance, stepped kind of weird," said Vasquez, who scored 16 points of Torontos bench. "I turned the ball over. Ill take responsibility. Im not going to run away. Im a man." A noble gesture but, as Casey pointed out, its not the reason for the loss. "Thats not the game-decider," the Raptors coach said. "The game was decided the way we approached the first quarter." "Its easy to get up for OKC, its easy to get up for Miami, its easy to get up for Indiana but the teams that are not in the playoff picture, they are playing for something, too," he continued.dddddddddddd "Theyre playing for pride, which is probably a little bit more dangerous than guys trying to save minutes and save themselves for the playoffs." Theres a lesson to be learned from this loss and it shouldnt take long to figure out whether or not its been absorbed. The Raptors - now the Easts fourth seed, leapfrogged by the Bulls with Tuesdays defeat - will travel to Boston in the second night of a back-to-back and first game of a home-and-home set with the Celtics, another scrappy team looking to play spoiler. "Weve got to get the mindset of being the hunter instead of the hunted because," Casey added. "Thats how we got where we are, being a desperate team, a hungry team and not believing the press clippings or where we are in the standings." Birthday blues Although Lowry would have preferred to celebrate his 28th birthday with a win, the Raptors point guard recorded his 18th double-double with 10 assists to go along with his 22 points. Lowry extended his career-high streak of 19 or more points to 10 games and also became the first Raptor to score 20-plus in eight straight since Chris Bosh did so in 2010. Amir passes VC on blocks list With his third-quarter swat on Spencer Hawes, Johnson recorded his 416th block as a member of the Raptors, passing Vince Carter for second on the teams all-time block shots list. Johnson, who had 12 points and nine rebounds on Tuesday, still has a ways to go to catch Bosh, topping the franchise list with 600 blocks. Patterson nearing a return Patrick Patterson, who has missed 10 straight games with an ulnar collateral sprain in his right elbow, was reassessed on Monday and is headlong well, the team revealed before Tuesdays game in Cleveland. Although hes been cleared for contact, theres still no timetable for his return to game action. "Its a lot up to the medical staff and when they feel he can go," Casey said. "Its one of those things where if he gets hit in the wrong way it could be trouble for a lot longer so thats why they want to make sure its well enough." The stat The Raptors fell just short of matching their largest comeback of the season. They last overcame a 21-point deficit in their home win over Dallas on Jan. 22. Toronto hasnt had multiple wins in which theyve trailed by 20 or more points in the same season since 2004-05. The quote "Weve just got to understand what were playing for," Vasquez said. "Weve got a big one tomorrow [in Boston]. Its a must-win because were actually playing for something. If you dont get up for that youve got to get your gas up. Weve just got to be motivated, man. This is crunch time. This is important for us. Tomorrows a must-win, no matter what. No excuses." Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz