Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 183 mal aufgerufen
 Zeichentrick
zhanjiao1212 Offline

09.05.2019 08:00
ew Mexico and Xavier in the first half of December. The Bearcats beat SMU 65-57 at home in th Antworten

ST. Paul Molitor Jersey . LOUIS -- Jaroslav Halak needed a wakeup call. He got one in the form of a disallowed goal. Halak made 22 saves, and Alexander Steen scored twice to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 3-0 win over the Minnesota Wild on Monday night. Steen has 19 goals this season, one behind Washingtons Alex Ovechkin for the NHL lead. Vladimir Sobotka also scored for the Blues, who are 9-1-1 in their last 11 and 12-2-1 in the last 15. They have won six straight against Minnesota by a combined score of 20-7. The Wild were shut out for the first time this season and lost only their second game in the last eight. Minnesota (15-6-4) is still off to its best start with 34 points in its first 25 games. Halak improved to 13-3-2 with his third successive win. He robbed Zenon Konopka from close range late in the second period and earned his second shutout of the season and 27th of his NHL career. The Wild managed just 10 shots over the first two periods, but tested Halak with 12 shots in the final 20 minutes. "The first two periods, no action for me," Halak said. "I needed to stay focused. It wasnt easy." Minnesota appeared to take a 1-0 lead when Zach Parise deflected a shot behind Halak just 30 seconds into the game. The on-ice officials ruled he tipped the puck with a high stick. After a lengthy review, the call stood. Parise was certain that the goal should have counted. "There is no way my stick was over the crossbar," he said. "Im 5-10 and I dont think the stick was over my waist. "Thats just the wrong call." Parise sustained a bruised left foot on a shot by Steen in the first period. Parise played three shifts into the second period before leaving the game. "Well find out more (Tuesday)," said Parise, who was walking with a noticeable limp after the game. Minnesota coach Mike Yeo agreed that the goal should have counted. "To me, it was clear that it was a goal," he said. "Its fair to say (after that) we came unraveled." Halak was not sure if Parises stick was high enough to disallow the goal. "It was one of those lucky bounces on our side," he said. "If it was a little bit lower, it would have been a goal. Not giving up a goal like that is huge. It would have been a big boost for them." The Blues needed just 50 seconds to parlay the early break into a 1-0 lead. Sobotka converted off a shot by Carlo Colaiacovo at 1:20. Sobotka also scored the first goal 1:39 into a 6-1 win over Dallas on Saturday. "We talked about it, that we needed a fast start and we needed to play hard," Sobotka said. "I think we did a good job of that." Steen broke out of four-game goal drought by pounding in the rebound of Jay Bouwmeesters shot midway through the first period to give the Blues a 2-0 lead. Steen added an empty-net goal with 1:22 left. "We did a good job of getting pucks through," Steen said. "I thought it was a good game." Both of the Blues first-period goals came on rebounds of shots from long range. "I thought it was of one the best games weve played five-on-five," St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. "We did a lot of good things." Minnesota goalie Niklas Backstrom, who started in place of Josh Harding, fell to 2-2-2. Harding is day-to-day with a groin injury. The Wild concluded a four-game road trip at 2-2. St. Louis has a franchise record 37 points through its first 23 games. NOTES: St. Louis D Kevin Shattenkirk missed the game because of the flu. ... Minnesota LW Mike Rupp made his season debut after missing 24 games due to off-season knee surgery. He finished with two shots on goal in 5:07. ... This was the first of five meetings between the new Central Division rivals. ... The Blues lead the NHL with a plus-32 goal differential. ... St. Louis LW Ryan Reaves underwent surgery Monday for a broken bone in his right hand. Reaves, who leads the team with 69 hits, is expected to miss at least six weeks. ... Minnesota has failed to score on its last 11 power plays against the Blues. Kevin Pillar Jersey . Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show. Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators. Joe Carter Jersey . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-george-bell-jersey/ .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September.DALLAS -- Moody Madness indeed, and quicker than even Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown thought. Nick Russell had 15 points to go with a couple of big steals as SMU beat No. 7 Cincinnati 76-55 on Saturday night, ending the Bearcats 15-game winning streak. It was the Mustangs third win over a Top 25 team in seven games since moving back into renovated Moody Coliseum on campus five weeks ago. "If we didnt have a good team, all wed have is a beautiful building," said Brown, in his second season at SMU. "I didnt imagine it would be like this this quickly. But I was hopeful that we could get it that people wanted to see our team play and appreciate the fact that were playing hard and playing the right way." Before their recent surge, the Mustangs (19-5, 8-3 American Athletic Conference) hadnt defeated a ranked opponent anywhere since December 2003. They hadnt had multiple wins against Top 25 teams in the same season since 1984-85, the last time SMU appeared in the poll. They reached as high as No. 2 that season. After this one, fans rushed the floor to celebrate. "It was crazy," said Cannen Cunningham, who had 11 points. "Everybodys my best friend now." Russell had two steals in less than a minute that led to breakaway baskets, with a 3-pointer from Nic Moore in between, to cap an 11-0 run by the Mustangs after Cincinnati (22-3, 11-1) cut the gap to 48-41 midway through the second half. "Theres not much to say. They beat us in every facet of the game," Bearcats coach Mick Cronin said. "We didnt meet the challenge. ... I think we just got rattled, no question about it. We didnt show poise." Cincinnati, with its highest ranking in 10 years, hadnt lost since dropping consecutive games against New Mexico and Xavier in the first half of December. The Bearcats beat SMU 65-57 at home in thee AAC opener on New Years Day. Dave Winfield Jersey. Ben Moore also had 15 points for SMU, while Nic Moore scored 14. AAC scoring leader Sean Kilpatrick led Cincinnati with 22 points on 5-of-18 shooting, including 3 for 12 on 3-pointers. The Bearcats scored six points in a row to make it 48-41, the closest they had been since there were 3 minutes left in the first half, when Titus Rubles hit two free throws after being fouled on a breakaway drive after stealing a pass. They didnt get any closer after Russell made a layup after Markus Kennedy broke through two defenders and passed him the ball. SMU was back up 59-41 with 8:13 left when Russell had a steal and broke free for a thunderous, one-handed dunk. Nic Moore hit a 3-pointer right before that, after Ben Moores breakaway layup that came after another steal by Russell. "When Nick got a steal and they didnt even try to run back with him, I figured it was over," Cunningham said. The sellout crowd in the 7,000-seat building broke into chants of "Larry! Larry! Larry!" several times -- from before tipoff until late in the game. While students at one end serenaded Cincinnati players with "Over-rated," students sitting at the end near Brown and the SMU bench yelled out "Under-rated!" Maybe that wont be the case any more for the Mustangs after another convincing victory over a ranked team. The Mustangs won all six of their home games played off campus before re-opening Moody Coliseum with a 74-65 win Jan. 4 over then-No. 17 UConn. Last Saturday, SMU beat then-No. 22 Memphis 87-72. "At the beginning of the year, we knew that we believed in each other, but not a lot of people did," Russell said. "Im sure nobody expected us to be here. We knew what we had: Weve got a great coach, a great coaching staff -- the skys the limit." Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys discount uswnt jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Bayern Munich Jerseys For Sale Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Juventus Jerseys From China Leicester City Jerseys For Sale Discount Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City Jerseys Manchester United Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Real Madrid Jerseys From China Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Authentic Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz