Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 144 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
zhanjiao1212 Offline

14.05.2019 03:26
year. Black said the objective has not changed, a Antworten

BUFFALO, N. Lonnie Johnson Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Following Staffords rookie season in 2007, the Sabres lost co-captains Chris Drury and Danny Briere to free agency. Last year, long-time coach Lindy Ruff was fired. What occurred during a 24-hour stretch this weekend has become the topper, leaving Stafford shaking his head in disbelief after returning to practice Sunday. "I thought I had seen it all," Stafford said. "But, I guess, theres always room for more surprises. And this ones definitely a shocker." On Friday, Stafford had difficulty keeping his emotions in check after star goalie Ryan Miller was traded to St. Louis. A day later, he was blindsided upon learning of Pat LaFontaines abrupt resignation as president of hockey operations. "Its tough," Stafford said. "Its another challenge, a little more adversity that youve got to put on top of the pile." As if the Sabres (18-34-8) needed any more distractions during a season in which upheaval and dysfunction have been common threads for the NHLs last-place team. At 2-13-1, Buffalo got off to its worst start in team history. Leading scorer Thomas Vanek was traded to the Islanders in October. The Sabres opened 0-8-1 at home, before enjoying their first win on Nov. 12. Three days later, general manager Darcy Regier and coach Ron Rolston were fired. Now this. Miller getting dealt along with captain Steve Ott, were widely anticipated moves because both were in the final years of their contracts. LaFontaines departure was a surprise, coming a little more than three months after his arrival was hailed as a positive turning point for a struggling team. "Its a lot for our fans to swallow in a short amount of time," Sabres president Ted Black said. "It creates uncertainty. And its something that fans are going to be upset by." Black failed to divulge any further details regarding the resignation except to reiterate LaFontaine wanted to resume his previous role working with the National Hockey League. Black called the resignation a disappointment, but denied speculation that there had been any discord between LaFontaine and front-office staff or owner Terry Pegula. LaFontaine has not returned messages, and on Sunday, his cell-phone mailbox was full. Whats clear is that his departure marks the latest setback for a franchise that has had difficulty establishing a winning course in the three years since Pegula bought the team and vowed to build an immediate contender. The Sabres are in jeopardy of missing the playoffs for a third straight season, and in the midst of a rebuilding plan that began with the purge of numerous high-priced veterans last year. Black said the objective has not changed, and the teams transformation will continue under general manager Tim Murray. "Pat was here for three months. It is one person," Black said. "I dont know if that impacts the greater mission or will deter us." Murray was hired by LaFontaine in January, and now assumes much of his former bosss responsibilities. It was Murray, who negotiated the Miller trade. And he is also fielding offers to make further deals before the leagues trade deadline on Wednesday. Next on Murrays priority list is negotiating a contract extension with interim coach Ted Nolan, who was brought in by LaFontaine for a second stint in Buffalo. "We want Teddy to be our coach going forward," Murray said. "If he wants to be here, I want him to be our coach." The question is whether Nolan wants to stay, something he left open following practice Sunday. "Right now, its not about my contract. Its about the situation thats happening," Nolan said. "Its about whats transpired in this organization, what happened to a very dear friend. And well leave it at that." So much for the momentum the Sabres were supposed to be enjoying with their first three-game winning streak in preparing to play Dallas on Monday. "We traded our franchise player, we traded our captain. Thats tough enough as it is. And then all of a sudden the situation with Patty," Nolan said. "Right now, I have to put my personal situation behind right now and really concentrate on those 22 guys here." Informed of Nolans comments, Murray said, "Im not going to beg anybody to come work here." Murray said its his objective to continue rebuilding the Sabres, which is what he was hired to do with or without LaFontaine. "I cant make choices for him. He makes his own choices," Murray said. "Im not one to dwell on what-ifs and sentiment and all that. But Ill forever be grateful that he hired me." Cullen Gillaspia Jersey . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference. Andre Johnson Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.cheaptexansjerseysauthentic.com/ . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima.MADRID - The Spanish football federation has entered into open conflict with Spains government authority in charge of sports.The Spanish federation said on Wednesday it will send a written request to UEFA that Miguel Cardenal, the president of the Spanish governments Sports Council, be removed from any positions he has assumed in committees or working groups within UEFA. Its also asking that UEFA withhdraw its support of Cardenal to join the International Council of Arbitration for Sport. Arian Foster Jersey. .The federation said that its decision was a reaction to the Sports Councils excessive interventionism in Spanish football.Federation president Angel Maria Villar and Cardenal have reportedly had running disagreements over state subsidies for football and measures to curb fan violence. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz