Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 158 mal aufgerufen
 Spielhöhle
zhanjiao1212 Offline

14.05.2019 03:27

ARLINGTON, Texas - Just the prospect of Washington quarterback Colt McCoy playing in his return to Texas was enough to get family and friends buzzing. Adam Pelech Jersey .The former star for the Texas Longhorns will start Monday night against the Cowboys if the Redskins decide, as expected, that Robert Griffin III needs at least another week to recover from a dislocated ankle.Even if Washington does the unexpected, the past week has been a refreshing one for McCoy. He was signed by the Redskins in the off-season only because they wanted a third quarterback to absorb some work behind Griffin and Kirk Cousins.I was going to get a few tickets before (when) I wasnt playing and now it has turned into a laundry list, McCoy said. I dont want it to be too big of a distraction, though. I am excited about going back to Dallas.McCoys return to the site of his last college game in his home state feels more like a revival than a reunion.The 2010 third-round pick by Cleveland started 13 games for the Browns in 2011 before he was sidelined by a head injury. He hasnt started since.McCoy got the call at halftime last week when Cousins was struggling, and led a fourth-quarter drive to Kai Forbaths last-play field goal in a 19-17 win over Tennessee.Hes ahead of Cousins on the depth chart for now, but hell never be ahead of a healthy Griffin, the 2012 Offensive Rookie of the Year who won the Heisman Trophy a year earlier at Baylor, just up the road from McCoys college home.None of that will matter if McCoy is under centre on Monday Night Football in one of the NFLs oldest rivalries at the $1.2 billion home of the Cowboys.Thats where McCoys pass off the railing with the clock approaching 0:00 led to the officiating crew putting a second back on the scoreboard. Texas kicked a field goal in a 13-12 win over Nebraska for the 2009 Big 12 championship and a spot in the national title game.Alabama then won the BCS crown after McCoy was sidelined early by a shoulder injury.Ive seen a lot, said McCoy, whose record as a starter is 6-15. My path in the NFL so far has been a lot different than other guys, but Im thankful for the things Ive learned and the experience Ive gained.McCoy will be wearing a burgundy No. 16 rather than the burnt orange No. 12 thats so familiar to fans of the winningest quarterback in Texas history.And hell have one of his former offensive linemen on the other sideline in Tony Hills, a tackle who protected McCoys blind side for the quarterbacks first two seasons at Texas. Hills will be in his second game with the Cowboys after getting signed off Miamis practice squad.Hills, a fourth-round pick by Pittsburgh in 2008, knows a thing or two about NFL purgatory. He sat out last season wondering if his career was over at 28.And now Im back home in the state of Texas, said Hills, a backup who isnt likely to play. Youve just got to keep the faith, keep grinding, keep pressing.The challenge for McCoy will be trying not to make too much of a sudden return to the spotlight he grew so used to managing when he was the small-town West Texas kid. McCoy twice had the Longhorns in contention for a national championship.I just dont want to get caught up in this huge opportunity thing, McCoy said. I just want to go out there and be who I am — that is who I am every day in here — be confident and play the best football I can play.Just being out there is more than family and friends would have expected two weeks ago.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Bryan Trottier Jersey . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. Andrew Ladd Jersey .com) - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was named the National League Player of the Month for April. http://www.authenticnyislanderspro.com/Mike-bossy-islanders-jersey/ . Clevelands manager had just watched his team lose 5-3 to Kansas City, which completed a 2-6 homestand and dropped the Indians 2 1/2 games behind Detroit in the AL Central.BAIE-COMEAU, Que. - Guillaume Gelinas scored twice, including the winner, as the Val-dOr Foreurs edged the host Baie-Comeau Drakkar 4-3 in overtime in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action on Saturday. Gelinas power-play goal at 7:24 of the extra period evened the best-of-seven President Cup final at a game apiece, with Game 3 headed back to Val-dOr on Tuesday. Pierre-Maxime Poudrier forced overtime for the Foreurs when he scored at 18:27 of the third period. LLouick Marcotte had the other goal and Samuel Henley and Anthony Mantha each chipped in with two assists. New York Islanders Jerseys. Alexandre Ranger, Frederic Gamelin and Dominic Poulin had a goal and an assist apiece for the Drakkar. Val-dOrs Antoine Bibeau made 32 saves for the win as Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette turned away 42-of-46 shots in defeat. The Foreurs went 1 for 3 on the power play while the Drakkar scored twice on three chances with the man advantage. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz