Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

16.05.2019 08:59
MANCHESTER, England -- Juan Mata is on the brink of becoming the most expensive player in Manchester Uniteds history after the P Antworten

MANCHESTER, England -- Juan Mata is on the brink of becoming the most expensive player in Manchester Uniteds history after the Premier League champions announced Friday they have reached an agreement with Chelsea over the transfer of the Spain midfielder. United released a statement saying Mata will move for a club-record fee "subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms." Although United didnt give any further details, the club this week made a bid of 37 million pounds ($61 million) for Mata, which would eclipse the 30.7 million pounds that United paid to sign striker Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham in 2008. Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said Mata had requested to leave Stamford Bridge after losing his place in the London clubs starting lineup. "I asked him (Mata), Are you really happy to go?" Mourinho said. "He said, Yes, Im really happy to go. "We hope he does well," Mourinho added in a news conference. "We are convinced he is going to do well. If Man United pays their record for a player, its because they know exactly what they want from him. And they know exactly what he can give them." The 25-year-old Mata was Chelseas player of the year for the last two seasons but has been marginalized at the London club this campaign following the return of Mourinho as manager. He has largely been on the bench, with Mourinho preferring Eden Hazard, Willian and Oscar as his playmakers. "If he cannot be fully happy here because he is not playing 100 per cent like he was the last two years, if he has a big club that wants him -- even if its a rival club and in England -- the club decided, and I was on the clubs side for this feeling, that you cannot stop people to be happy," Mourinho said. United refused to negotiate with Chelsea in the off-season when Mourinho lodged two bids for Wayne Rooney, who was pushing for a transfer after losing his regular place in Uniteds team. Mourinho said that hadnt been a factor in dealing with Mata. "Would Chelsea supporters be happy if we stop a fantastic person, that they all like, from being happy, if we say you only can go to Russia, China, to France or to Portugal, not England?" Mourinho asked. "To say now, You cannot go, Juan, to United because United refused in the summer to sell us Wayne Rooney, I dont think its fair to Juan. So if they decide not to sell (Rooney, its) their decision." United will hope the arrival of Mata, who is likely to be in Spains squad for the World Cup in Brazil, proves to be a turning point in its so-far lacklustre season under new manager David Moyes. The team is languishing in seventh place in the Premier League -- 14 points behind leader Arsenal -- and facing a fight to secure one of the four Champions League places. United exited the FA Cup at the first hurdle and the League Cup in the semifinals. The bright spot is still remaining in Champions League title contention going into the round of 16 against Olympiakos next month. Chelsea, meanwhile, has already found a replacement for Mata in Mohamed Salah after striking a deal with Swiss team Basel for the pacey Egypt winger. Salah still needs to agree personal terms and pass a medical with Chelsea. Mourinho laughed off criticism by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, who said Thursday that Chelsea had timed the sale of Mata specifically to hurt its Premier League rivals. United has already played Chelsea twice -- most recently on Sunday -- but still has to play Manchester City and Wengers Arsenal in the run-in. "Wenger complaining is normal, because he always does. Its something that we know," Mourinho said. "We dont do the market, we dont do the rules." Two points separate Arsenal with third-place Chelsea with 16 games left. Nick Williams Jersey .com) - Bradley Beal deposited a season-high 33 points and John Wall posted another double-double as the Washington Wizards went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets, 104-103. Odubel Herrera Jersey . The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St. http://www.philliesrookiestore.com/Phill...ks-Kids-Jersey/. The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W. Jorge Alfaro Jersey . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. Pete Rose Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done.ATLANTA -- Henrik Stenson broke another club Friday -- this time by accident. And it didnt matter. Playing with only 13 clubs in the bag after his 4-wood broke on the practice range, Stenson made three birdies on the opening four holes at East Lake to quickly seize control and shot 4-under 66 to build a four-shot lead over Adam Scott in the Tour Championship. For all his birdies, the best move he made all week was deciding to put the 4-wood in his locker instead of carrying it with him. Stenson heard a funny sound after hitting five shots on the range, showed it to Steve Stricker and realized the face caved in. A television viewer who heard about the incident called the PGA Tour to see if the Swede had kept it in his bag, and officials checked with Stenson after his round. If he had left it in the bag without using it, Stenson would have been assessed a four-shot penalty -- the margin of his lead. If he had used the club, he would have been disqualified. Stenson had no intention of using it, though sending it to his locker saved him. He wasnt sure it was a violation to carry a non-conforming club, nor did he know the penalties. "You asked me how well I knew the rules the other day. I gave myself 7 out of 10, didnt I?" he said. "I guess this was in the other 30 per cent then. ... Good thing that we put it in the locker before we teed off." The way hes going, a bizarre incident like that might be the only thing that can stop him. Stenson was at 10-under 130 going into the third round and might be playing a course far less firm. The forecast is for rain most of day, and the starting times have been moved up to Saturday morning with hopes of getting it in. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., finished the day in a tie for 15th place. Tiger Woods is not in position to halt the hottest player in golf. Woods was headed toward the best round of the day, 5-under through 13 holes, when he made double bogey on the 14th, had a triple bogey on the 17th and wound up with a 71. He was 14 shots behind. It was the first time since the 2011 PGA Championship that Woods began a tournament with back-to-back rounds over par. "I put everything I had into that start and didnt have much at the end," Woods said. "Just ran out of gas." Scott sputtered at the start. He was one shot behind Stenson and quickly fell five shots behind with a couple of poor tee shots. Scott played the last 14 holes without a bogey and wound up with a 69 that put him at 6-under 134. The Masters champion chose to look at a different number -- not ffour shots back, but only a guy ahead of him.dddddddddddd "Look, Henrik is playing fantastic, so hes got this thing under control at the moment. But not for 36 holes," Scott said. "I think theres too many good players here. Its not just myself or someone at 5 under. If it is softer tomorrow because of rain, there could be a lot better scores because its playing probably as tricky as it can at the moment." Jordan Spieth, the 20-year-old rookie, had a 67 and was five shots behind. U.S. Open champion Justin Rose, Dustin Johnson and Billy Horschel were another shot back. Theres never a dull moment with Stenson, who only last week made news for all the wrong reasons when he smashed his driver on the final hole of the BMW Championship and tore up his locker at Conway Farms. "Theyre not going to believe me anyway after last week that the 4-wood broke during natural causes," he said. His hope was to find a new head in a nearby pro shop, though it was unlikely he could test it in time with the early start Saturday. Told that Stenson only had 13 clubs in the bag, Scott said, "It didnt seem to bother him." Stenson could not recall another time that he started a round with fewer than the maximum 14 clubs allowed. Finishing a round with fewer than 14? Thats different. "In general, I try to keep it at 14," he said. "Most rounds I manage to finish with 14 as well." Stenson (No. 2) and Scott (No. 3) are among the top five seeds in the FedEx Cup who could take home the $10 million bonus simply by winning the Tour Championship. Woods could still win the FedEx Cup if both of them falter, which is looking unlikely halfway through the tournament. Scott has even more at stake -- a win might be enough for him to win PGA Tour player of the year. Stenson really only needed the 4-wood one time in the second round -- his second shot into the par-5 ninth. He had to hammer a 3-iron instead, coming up well short of the green. He still got up-and-down for birdie, so it didnt matter. He also used the 4-wood a couple of times on the back nine Thursday, missing one of those fairways. Ultimately, what mattered was his position. "They got more work to do than I have," he said of his four-shot lead. "It might seem like a large lead, but four shots during two rounds is not that much. We know sometimes four shots isnt enough on nine holes. So Im pretty cool about that. Im just going to go out and try to do the best I can for the next two days. And hopefully, thats good enough." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz