Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

16.05.2019 09:09
Manchester Citys Raheem Sterling is in a more positive state of mind for Euro 2016 after working with sports psychiatrist Dr Ste Antworten

Manchester Citys Raheem Sterling is in a more positive state of mind for Euro 2016 after working with sports psychiatrist Dr Steve Peters. The 21-year-old has had a tough time in his maiden season at the Etihad Stadium following his £49m move from Liverpool and has struggled to reproduce his best form.But having sought help off the pitch from Peters, who has worked with England since the 2014 World Cup, as well as Liverpool and snooker player Ronnie OSullivan, Sterling feels much better. Really it has been about me getting in a positive mindset with the staff here, Dr Steve Peters, and getting my mentality stronger, said the winger.He has definitely helped me. I have been seeing him here with the national team. Most of the boys do.He just gets it into your head that mentality is key and a strong part of it is blocking certain things out and focusing singularly on your football.I have been working on that. He was with us at Liverpool and since I moved to City I didnt have a chance to work with him. So since I joined up with England I have started speaking to him, it is a real bonus for me. Englands Marcus Rashford has impressed Sterling Sterling is by no means guaranteed a starting place in Roy Hodgsons line-up so he knows he has to work hard to regain the spark he had at Anfield.The competition for places is really fierce, he added.There are loads of players with ability here so no one can take anything for granted. That is one thing I am not doing. Euro call Who will England boss Roy Hodgson take to Euro 2016? Sterling was 19 when he went to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil so he knows what Manchester United teenager Marcus Rashford will be feeling after he scored on his senior debut against Australia to give Hodgson food for thought ahead of his final cut to the squad on Tuesday.I would say to [Rashford] to keep on doing what he is doing, added Sterling.He is humble around the place and quiet and I like that. He has been really eager since he joined up. He has been friendly with everyone and hes really nice to have around. Also See: Who will England take to Euro 2016? Roy coy on England squad selection Young Lions triumph Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Custom Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/. In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Ryan Callahan Jersey . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. Martin St. Louis Jersey . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout.LOS ANGELES -- Big Apple equals big prices when it comes to buying a Stanley Cup final ticket on the secondary market. SeatGeek, an aggregator for the secondary ticket market, reports a "very high" demand for tickets in both Los Angeles and New York. "But theres a huge difference between the two cities," SeatGeek spokesman Connor Gregoire said Tuesday from New York. "Its much more a sellers market in New York." The average ticket price for Games 1 and 2 in Los Angeles is about US$800, with the cheapest going for $400, according to Gregoire. In New York, the average price for Games 3 and 4 is $1,800, with the cheapest at $1,000. "Its actually cheaper, say youre a Rangers fan in New York, for you to book a last-minute round-trip flight to L.A., stay in a hotel, buy two tickets to Game 1 or 2," said Gregoire. "Youd actually save money doing that versus buying two tickets in New York." Cameron Papp, a spokesman for ticket reseller StubHub, quoted an average price for Game 1 in Los Angeles at around $760 with Game 3 in New York at about $1,500. "New York actually hasnt seen a title in a while," he said from San Francisco. "A lot of fans are excited about it and thats whats driving up demand for this Stanley Cup final." Seeing the Rangers is a tough ticket during the regular season. Add pent-up demand due to a 20-year absence from the Cup final and New Yorkers desire to see a winner and you have a recipe for a sticker shock. Plus there are sports fans with some deep pockets there. They need them. Face value for most Rangers Cup final tickets start at $450 with an average of $750, according to Gregoire. Ice-level seats at Madison Square Garden can exceed $1,000. Rangers forward Derek Stepan says the good news for him is that most people understand that he cant help them with tickets. "Theres not too many people that are reaching out because they know that in this situation, that its going to be family only," he said. "It is crazy though," he said of the demand for tickets. Would he pay $1,800 for a ticket? "Me? I love the game," he said. "Id pay for it." SeatGeeek, established in September 2009, has only seen one event with more ticket sizzle -- the Super Bowl earlier this year in the New York/New Jersey area.dddddddddddd The average price for that Super Bowl on the secondary ticket market was $2,500. "So youre getting pretty close to that stratosphere," Gregoire said, referring to the Cup final. He believes this Cup final could equal that Super Bowl mark if the Rangers have a shot at closing out the series in Game 4 or 6. "Youre going to see a huge spike in prices," he said. And Game 6 tickets are already averaging $2,300. "Its pretty much there, at Super Bowl levels already." As of Tuesday afternoon, StubHub had 2,750 seats on offer for both Game 1 in Los Angeles and Game 4 in New York, with the number going down. Gregoire said usually 20 to 25 per cent of the arena is available on secondary outlets. The SeatGeek spokesman says if you have the cash and the desire to go to the final, dont wait. "Normally tickets on the secondary market come down in price, especially the last day of the game when sellers are happy to take whatever they can get for their tickets. But in the Stanley Cup finals or championship series in any sport really, theres so much demand ... fans are sort of out of luck if theyre hoping to score a last-minute bargain-basement deal." The Rangers are always a good draw, says Papp. This year, they were third behind the Blackhawks and Bruins on the StubHub sales table. "Its a pretty hot ticket, especially when the Knicks arent doing so well," he added. The Kings have also proved to be popular. Papp says two years ago Game 4 in Los Angeles Staples Center was StubHubs highest-selling Stanley Cup game of all-time. "Were going to see some demand from Los Angeles too. I just think its a little early." In other words, Kings fans are coming off their Game 7 win in Chicago while Rangers fans have had time to mull over buying tickets since eliminated the Canadiens late last week. As for StubHub, its hoping for a long series. "We always like more games," Papp said with a laugh. "Hopefully its going to be a great series." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz