Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

17.05.2019 03:47
DENVER -- The Denver Broncos were running up and down the field at breakneck speed, taking an incredible 49 snaps in the first h Antworten

DENVER -- The Denver Broncos were running up and down the field at breakneck speed, taking an incredible 49 snaps in the first half. Yet, Alec Ogletree felt like things were moving in slow motion. "I had a great week of practice and each week Ive been trying to get the game to be a little bit slower. So this week, the game was definitely a lot slower for me," Ogletree said after starring in St. Louis 27-26 loss to Denver in a preseason game Saturday night. The rookie linebacker ruined Ronnie Hillmans night with a strip-and-score takeaway and kept Peyton Manning from turning all those passes into points with a big interception. Wrapped up by Cortland Finnegan, Hillman turned his back to his tackler, exposing the ball. Ogletree ripped it from his arms, scooped it up and trotted 13 yards for the score one week after Hillmans fumble at the goal line was returned 106 yards for a touchdown in Seattle. "I still have great confidence," in the ground game, Broncos coach John Fox said. "I personally thought his progress was stopped." So did Manning, but the whistle wasnt blown. "They didnt call it, so I guess that wasnt the call," Manning said. "It wasnt an easy play by any means when they hold you up. Its not the most ideal position to be in. So, good play by them and Ronnie will learn from it and I think hell be better for it." Manning completed 25 of 34 passes for 234 yards in one half, but Ogletrees pickoff just before halftime set up Greg Zuerleins 58-yarder field goal that gave the Rams a 20-10 lead at the break. "Im not sure I wouldnt have thrown that 99 times out of 100," Manning said. "That guy made a pretty athletic play. That guys got long arms, obviously got a pretty wide wingspan. I was surprised he was able to get his hands on the ball." Ogletree also had a half-dozen tackles and two pass breakups in his breakout preseason performance. The backups played through a driving rain in the second half, Lance Balls 5-yard TD run with 3:43 left proving the difference. Despite Mannings gaudy statistics, big blunders by the backfield and special teams hurt the Broncos. After Ogletrees fumble return gave St. Louis a 17-7 lead, rookie Montee Ball, trying to unseat Hillman as Denvers featured running back, dropped a wide-open pass from Manning at the Rams 13 as the Broncos settled for a field goal. "I got too antsy. I smelled the end zone and I took my eyes off it for a second to find the defenders," Ball said. "But youve got to catch the football first." Balls 1-yard TD run against backups in the third quarter made it 20-17. After allowing a TD kickoff return of 107 yards at Seattle, the Broncos watched Tavon Austin scoot 88 yards before punter Britton Colquitt corralled the electric rookie at the 3. They also had a field goal attempt blocked. Sam Bradford followed Austins big return with a strike to Jared Cook for a quick 7-0 St. Louis lead. He finished 9 of 16 for 110 yards. Denver tied it at 7 when Manning rolled right on fourth-and-1 from the 6 and hit Demaryius Thomas in the back of the end zone. The Broncos stalled at the Rams 16 on their next drive and T.J. McDonald got a hand on Matt Praters 34-yard field goal try. Ever the pragmatist, Manning donned his helmet and glove on his right hand and threw several passes on the sideline during a driving rain in the fourth quarter. "No, he had no intentions of going in," Fox said. "He was just practicing his wet-ball mechanics." Von Miller, the Broncos All-Pro linebacker who is facing a long suspension for violating the NFLs drug-abuse policy, played at defensive end the entire first half, and Fox plans on playing next week, too, when most of the starters sit. "The league suspended him six games," Fox said. "I wasnt going to suspend him for eight." The Rams wrap up the preseason against Baltimore. "I think its been a blessing this preseason for us because weve gotten to play against Aaron Rodgers last week, Peyton this week and we get Joe Flacco on Thursday," Rams linebacker James Laurinaitis said. "We have a young secondary, so I think it gives our guys a chance to play against the best." William Perry Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Dan Hampton Jersey . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. http://www.officialauthenticbearsproshop...ars-Jersey/.com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. Mike Singletary Jersey . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Mike Ditka Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers.Each week, well take a look at some top performers from the CFL, with an eye to looking ahead to some matchups that could be favourable for TSN Fantasy Football, CFL Edition, presented by Joseph Abboud. Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens. Not likely to duplicate those numbers week after week, but expectations will be significantly higher after that start. Drew Willy, QB, Winnipeg (19-for-27, 308 YDS, 4 TD, 1 INT vs. Toronto) - The 28-year-old quarterback had shown promise in limited action over the past two seasons, completing 68.7% of his passes for 1182 yards, nine touchdowns and five interceptions in 147 pass attempts, but Willy controlled the season-opener against Toronto and, since this is a quarterbacks league, Willys play gives the Blue Bombers reason for optimism, which isnt the easiest thing coming off a 3-15 season. Adarius Bowman, WR, Edmonton (9 REC, 105 YDS, 1 TD) - A big target who is a couple of years removed from his only 1,000-yard season, Bowman had a big game against B.C., and his fourth-quarter touchdown proved to be the difference in the game. With Fred Stamps kept under wraps, the Eskimos needed Bowman to step up, and hee did.dddddddddddd PLAYERS TO WATCH IN WEEK TWO Henry Burris, QB, Ottawa - Hes older and starting for an expansion team, but Smiling Hank also led the CFL in passing yards last season, by a pretty sizeable margin. The Redblacks are just getting started and there will likely be some tough stretches along the way, but its entirely conceivable that Burris could have a big day throwing the ball against the Blue Bombers in Week Two. Nic Grigsby, RB, Winnipeg - As much as the Redblacks are something of an unknown quantity as an expansion team, its probably worth taking a look at players going up against them, and the Blue Bombers running back had a terrific start to the season, gaining 139 yards from scrimmage on 23 touches against Toronto. Can he do it again? Chris Getzlaf, SB, Saskatchewan - While the Roughriders didnt have to open up the passing game too much in Week One, and Getzlaf had a modest two catches for 42 yards against Hamilton, they go up against an Argonauts defence that was shredded by Willy in Week One. Getzlaf, who was bothered with a quad injury in camp, ranked fifth in the league with 1,045 receiving yards last season and could be the prime target if Riders QB Darian Durant has to air it out a little more. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz