Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

20.05.2019 08:34
At first, the series looked like it was going to end in quickly, which was how everyone expected it to end. But the Leafs clawed Antworten

At first, the series looked like it was going to end in quickly, which was how everyone expected it to end. But the Leafs clawed back. After being down 3-1 in the series, they fought their way into a Game 7, mainly due to the play of their goalie James Reimer: The Leafs came out hard in Game 7, but then… IT HAPPENED. After having a 4-1 lead with 10 minutes left in the game, the Bruins would come back and eventually win the game in overtime. Here are the highlights from that historic game (come on Leaf fans, you can watch, its been a year): Ridiculous. The city of Toronto was in shock. Watch the disappointment in Maple Leafs Square at around 2:50 of this video as Bergeron puts in the overtime winner: It was a devastating blow to Leaf nation. Comedy star Will Ferrell even expressed his emotions on the Leafs loss (sort of): And unfortunately this loss still lingers with Leaf Nation as the team still hasnt recovered form what happened last spring. Management potentially overreacted to the Game 7 loss as they made roster moves in the summer which seem to have hurt the team more than provide help so far. That one game has created so much damage to everyone involved. That hockey game will haunt me until the day I die... — Joffrey Lupul (@JLupul) May 14, 2013The collapse was quite recent but it is something leaf fans will remember for a long long time. Jose Peraza Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Reggie Sanders Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Tony-Perez-Kids-Jersey/.C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. Scott Schebler Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. Michael Lorenzen Jersey .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Pacers will finally get a chance to see what Andrew Bynum can do for them. More than a month after signing the free agent centre, Bynum is expected to make his debut with Indiana on Tuesday night against Boston. Earlier this week, coach Frank Vogel told reporters Bynum wasnt likely to play until Friday. But with backup centre Ian Mahinmi hurting and the Pacers in the midst of a season-worst four-game losing streak, Vogel changed the plan and told reporters after Tuesdays shootaround that Bynum would play against the Celtics.dddddddddddd The 7-foot Bynum averaged 8.4 points and 5.3 rebounds in 24 games with Cleveland before being suspended indefinitely in December. He was eventually traded to the Bulls and released. Indiana then signed the former All-Star on Feb. 1. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers JerAt first, the series looked like it was going to end in quickly, which was how everyone expected it to end. But the Leafs clawed back. After being down 3-1 in the series, they fought their way into a Game 7, mainly due to the play of their goalie James Reimer: The Leafs came out hard in Game 7, but then… IT HAPPENED. After having a 4-1 lead with 10 minutes left in the game, the Bruins would come back and eventually win the game in overtime. Here are the highlights from that historic game (come on Leaf fans, you can watch, its been a year): Ridiculous. The city of Toronto was in shock. Watch the disappointment in Maple Leafs Square at around 2:50 of this video as Bergeron puts in the overtime winner: It was a devastating blow to Leaf nation. Comedy star Will Ferrell even expressed his emotions on the Leafs loss (sort of): And unfortunately this loss still lingers with Leaf Nation as the team still hasnt recovered form what happened last spring. Management potentially overreacted to the Game 7 loss as they made roster moves in the summer which seem to have hurt the team more than provide help so far. That one game has created so much damage to everyone involved. That hockey game will haunt me until the day I die... — Joffrey Lupul (@JLupul) May 14, 2013The collapse was quite recent but it is something leaf fans will remember for a long long time. Jose Peraza Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Reggie Sanders Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. [url]http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Tony-Perez-Kids-Jersey/.C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. Scott Schebler Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. Michael Lorenzen Jersey .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Pacers will finally get a chance to see what Andrew Bynum can do for them. More than a month after signing the free agent centre, Bynum is expected to make his debut with Indiana on Tuesday night against Boston. Earlier this week, coach Frank Vogel told reporters Bynum wasnt likely to play until Friday. But with backup centre Ian Mahinmi hurting and the Pacers in the midst of a season-worst four-game losing streak, Vogel changed the plan and told reporters after Tuesdays shootaround that Bynum would play against the Celtics.dddddddddddd The 7-foot Bynum averaged 8.4 points and 5.3 rebounds in 24 games with Cleveland before being suspended indefinitely in December. He was eventually traded to the Bulls and released. Indiana then signed the former All-Star on Feb. 1. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' 'seys From China[/url] Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz