Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 162 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.05.2019 09:01
he said. "You get emotional, you get depresse Antworten

Fridays action from Brazil concludes with Ecuador and Honduras both looking for their first win at the 2014 World Cup. Curt Schilling Jersey . Listen to Ecuador vs. Honduras LIVE at 6pm et/3pm pt on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto and TEAM 1410 Vancouver. Ecuador and Honduras will both be aiming to bounce back after suffering defeats in their respective World Cup openers in Group E play at the Arena da Baixada on Friday. Both sides enter the match without a point, but the two teams arrived at that destination in very different ways. Ecuadors 2-1 defeat to Switzerland came on a stoppage-time winner from Swiss substitute Haris Seferovic, while Honduras was hammered 3-0 by France and had Wilson Palacios sent off in the first half. There is no room for error for either team in this game as the loser would be eliminated, and both must pick themselves up after tough defeats to open the competition. Ecuador took the lead in the contest in the 22nd minute through a goal from Enner Valencia as he headed home a free kick. But Switzerland made the most of a set-piece chance of its own and equalized early in the second half courtesy of Admir Mehmedi. The match was there for the taking for either side in the second half, but just when Ecuador seemed to be pressing for the winner, Switzerland hit on a counter attack in the dying minutes to snatch the win on a well-worked piece of play that resulted in Seferovic slamming home the winner from close range. "It was an intense and evenly-matched game. Weve seen both teams perform to the best of their ability," said Ecuador head coach Reinaldo Rueda, "We seemed to have the game under control, but what use is that if you end up losing? But thats football, although we didnt deserve to lose. Both teams went looking for the win. We have to get this defeat out of our heads and get ready to face two very strong opponents." That first opponent, Honduras, was soundly beaten by France through two goals from Karim Benzema and an own goal that brought goal-line technology into play. Benzema converted from the penalty spot shortly before halftime to put France into the lead, while Honduras entered the break with 10 men after Palacios received a second yellow card. At that point it was mostly about damage control for head coach Luis Fernando Suarez and his team, although he watched France add another goal in the 48th minute when a shot from Benzema struck the post and was deflected into his own net by goalkeeper Noel Valladares. Benzema then capped the match with another tally 18 minutes from time, leaving Suarez to hope that his side can learn from the defeat and move forward. "It was a tough match, and they came through it better than we did," Suarez said. "Weve got no regrets; they were simply better than us on the day. There are certain aspects that well need to improve ahead of our next game. Its difficult to overcome a team thats already up by a goal and is capable of holding on to the ball so well. Well need to retain the lessons we learned today." Honduras is still searching for its first win at a World Cup, while Ecuador can give itself a chance at reaching the round of 16 for the second time with three points on Friday. Zack Greinke Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. Randy Johnson Jersey . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/ . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival.BEREA, Ohio - Browns Pro Bowl wide receiver Josh Gordon called his yearlong NFL suspension the "worst experience I had in my life" but vowed to come back a better person once hes allowed to play again. Gordon, who hasnt spoken to local media members since April, did an extensive interview with ondecker.com in which he claims hes not addicted to drugs and believes his case is affecting the possibility the NFL will change its drug policy. During the interview, Gordon maintains he failed a drug test for marijuana because he was exposed to secondhand smoke. Before his positive test, Gordon said he was clean and had passed 70 tests. He denied having a drug problem. "Definitely not," he said. "In this case I was exposed to it from secondhand and prior to Ive been drug free and been staying that way. This incident has been causing a backlash of negative attention and negative media of me being an addict or junkie or using drugs terribly too much, which is definitely not the case. Id definitely like to have that out in the open and be clear with that for sure." The 23-year-old said learning he had been suspended shook him deeply. "I was definitely upset, heartbroken because you wont able to play ultimately for a full year," he said. "You get emotional, you get depressed. You touch all of the emotions I believe at once. It was definitely a dark period of time for me. Definitely the worst experience I had in my life for sure, having your livelihood possibly taken away so now were just trying to turn it into a positive and take the best things out of it we can." Gordon believes his case is part of the negotiations taking place between the league and the players union for a revamped drug policy. The NFLPA has delayed a vote on the leagues proposal for changes that potentially could implement HGH testing. Gordon, who was suspended two games last season, feels his muddled situation has partly provided an impetus for change. "I do believe my situation had a lot to ddo with it," he said, "for the mere fact I guess the disparity and controversy with the policy and how close it was. Luis Gonzalez Jersey. It somewhat made me the poster child for advancing into a new, a different policy. Im sure its a good thing and a bad thing as well. Sad I had to be the example for it as well. Its good to see, I guess, progression made in the league and that theyre doing something about it." Gordon acknowledged checking into a rehab clinic in California following a drunken driving arrest in July. He said the clinic found that he "wasnt addicted to anything." As Gordons saga has dragged on, several of his teammates are holding out hope hell be reinstated or have his suspension reduced. "Yeah, we have hope alive for that," safety Donte Whitner said. "You always want that. He was our best player on offence. He was the leading receiver in the National Football League last year. That would be a huge boost for us if he does come back. If not, we still have guys that can make plays. We hope for the best. Prepare for the worst." Gordon said hes grateful for the support hes received from the Browns. "Im sure another team wouldnt mind letting me go or cut me or something like that, but they believed in me and knew that there was something more to my character not only from the negative but more so than the positive they saw in me and they wanted to stick with me," he said. "So I appreciate them for that." Gordon led the league in receiving yards last season, when he established himself as one of the leagues elite playmakers. Hes determined to come back, and when he does, Gordon intends to be better than ever — on and off the field. "Im looking forward to not letting anyone down, myself included," he said. "I think I can go above and beyond expectations and be a figure head in the community and be something for Cleveland to be proud of." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz