Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.05.2019 09:02
last seven years and when he did qualify Antworten

HOYLAKE, England -- Masters champion Bubba Watson and a number of former British Open winners including Ernie Els and Padraig Harrington were among those missing the cut Friday at Royal Liverpool. Mike Quick Jersey . Watson finished his morning round Friday well before the cut of 2-over 146 was determined. But he figured his 4-over total after rounds of 76 and 72 would not see him playing the weekend, saying "I cant wait to get back to see my wife and child." Els, the 2002 and 2012 champion, lost any realistic chance of making the cut when he shot 79 Thursday. He said he was shaken up after injuring a spectator with an errant tee shot on the first hole and making a triple-bogey 7. The South African shot 73 Friday and missed the cut by six strokes. Harrington, who won in 2008 at Royal Birkdale, had a 78 and also missed by six. Three-time winner Nick Faldo was joined by fellow Englishmen Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter in missing the weekend, along with former PGA Championship winner Y.E. Yang and his South Korean compatriot, K. J. Choi. The cut hit American former champions hard. John Daly, who won at St. Andrews in 1995, Justin Leonard (1997), David Duval (2001), Ben Curtis (2003) and Todd Hamilton (2004) all left early, as did two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton, who finished tied for the runner-up spot at the U.S. Open. John Singleton, a factory worker from 10 minutes down the road who got into the Open via local qualifying, can go back to his day job with his head held high after shooting rounds of 78-70 and missing the cut by only two strokes. Sandy Lyle, the 1985 champion at St. Georges, continued his poor recent form in the Open. Hes missed the cut six out of the last seven years and when he did qualify for the weekend -- last year at Muirfield -- he finished 84th and last. As a former champion, the 56-year-old Lyle can continue playing the Open until he turns 60. Herman Edwards Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Jerome Brown Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Seth-Joyner-Eagles-Jersey/ . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.Auckland, New Zealand (SportsNetwork.com) - Ernests Gulbis was one of three top seeded players to lose on Wednesday at the Heineken Open, a final tune-up for the Australian Open. Czech qualifier Jiri Vesely defeated the second-seeded Gulbis 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 on the hardcourts at ASB Tennis Centre. The tournament lost two other top seeds, including No. 3 Roberto Bautista Agut, who retired from his match against Adrian Mannarino after dropping the first set and falling down 2-1 in the second No. 5 seed Tommy Robredo pulled out with what he said was a sore left leg, opening the door for lucky loser Lucas Pouille, who tookk full advantage by beating Michael Venus 7-5, 6-4. Wes Hopkins Jersey. But No. 4 seed Kevin Anderson moved on with a 7-6 (8-6), 6-1 win over Jan- Lennard Struff and eighth-seeded American Steve Johnson beat Pablo Carreno Busta 6-7 (3-7), 6-4, 6-1. Albert Ramos-Vinolas knocked off No. 9 seed Lu Yen-Hsun 6-2, 6-4, and American Donald Young and Alejandro Falla were also winners. Young beat Diego Schwartzman 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 and Falla topped Kenny De Schepper 6-2, 6-4. Two-time winner John Isner is not defending his title this year after beating Taiwans Lu in last years final. This years champion will earn $84,500. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz