Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

21.05.2019 09:30
Defending champion Chris Wood sits seven strokes off the pace after a disappointing finish to his first round at the Lyoness Ope Antworten

Defending champion Chris Wood sits seven strokes off the pace after a disappointing finish to his first round at the Lyoness Open, where Adrian Otaegui opened up a two-shot lead. Latest leaderboard Lyoness Open The top seed, making his first start since winning the BMW PGA Championship a fortnight ago, bogeyed his final two holes at Diamond CC on his way to a one-under 71, as Otaegui set the clubhouse target with a blemish-free 64.Beginning on the back nine, Wood started brightly and followed birdies at the 12th and 15th with a gain at the par-three second to briefly move within one of the early leaders. Chris Wood claimed a two-shot win in Austria last summer The world No 23 then bounced back from a blemish at the fifth to pick up a shot at the next, only to bogey the par-four eighth and find water off the tee to drop another stroke. Otaegui reached the turn in 32 after racking up three consecutive gains from the seventh, only to temporarily lose his spot at the top of the leaderboard when Gary Stal sandwiched an eagle-three at the fourth between two birdies to get to six under. After Stal failed to get up-and-down at the seventh, Otaegui took advantage by firing a hat-trick of birdies from the 14th before finishing by rolling in a birdie-two from 10 feet at the last.Of course Im very pleased, the Spaniard told European Tour radio. I played well from the beginning until the end, didnt make too many mistakes. I missed a couple of greens but then I made good up and downs. Adrian Otaegui leads the way after the opening round The course is pretty hard and its not easy to get the ball close to the pin so Im pretty pleased with it.You never know when youre going to hit good form but its always a good time to shoot a 64. Im hoping now I can play four days in the same way so thats the main goal. A bogey-free back nine helped Swedens Bjorn Akesson to a six-under 66 to sit in outright, with Stals 67 matched by South Africas Zander Lombard to leave the pair three adrift of the lead.Kristoffer Broberg and Gregory Bourdy both sit on four under, while Joost Luiten birdied four of his opening six holes but had to settle for an opening-round 69.Watch the Lyoness Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Latest leaderboard Lowry to miss French Open Recap: Woods 2015 victory Golf live on Sky Sports Steelers Jerseys . An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No. Mason Rudolph Steelers Jersey . -- Aaron Rodgers isnt out for revenge in Green Bays season opener. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Jon-Bostic-Elite-Jersey/. Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo. Jon Bostic Steelers Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Joe Haden Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night.PARIS - Andy Murray hired former tennis player Amelie Mauresmo as his coach on Sunday, and will work with her at least through the grass-court season. Murray, who won the Wimbledon title last year, has been without a coach since he parted ways with Ivan Lendl in March. He reached the French Open semifinals this week, losing to Rafael Nadal in straight sets, and said after the match that he hoped to have a new coach in place for Wimbledon. The tournament at the All England Club starts on June 23. "Im excited by the possibilities of the new partnership and Amelie is someone I have always looked up to and admired," Murray said in a statement. "Shes faced adversity plenty of times in her career, but was an amazing player and won major titles, including Wimbledon." Mauresmo, a former top-ranked player from France, won two Grand Slam titles. She won her first at the Australian Open in 2006, and followed that up with the Wimbledon title a few months later. She retired at the end of the 2009 season, and haas been French Fed Cup captain since 2012.dddddddddddd "Im really excited to be able to work with Andy," Mauresmo said. "Hes an amazingly talented tennis player and I feel I have plenty to offer both him and the team around him. Im looking forward to getting down to work and helping him win more Grand Slams." With Lendl by his side, Murray finally won a major title at the 2012 U.S. Open. Then he won the Wimbledon title a year later, becoming the first British man since Fred Perry in 1936 to win the championship at the All England Club. Murray grew up being coached by his mother, Judy Murray. She is now the British Fed Cup captain. "I have a very strong coaching team already in place, but I think Amelie brings with her experience and tactical expertise and will push us all to improve," Murray said. "Everyone I know talks very highly of Amelie, as a person and coach, and Im convinced that her joining the team will help us push on - I want to win more Grand Slams." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz