Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

22.05.2019 09:10
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleg Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racist comments in a recorded conversation. "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass." Sterling is purported to have told a woman not to bring black people to his games or associate with them. "Yeah, I believe he said those things. But I still want to make sure," Rivers said during a conference call. "As far as believing those things? I heard what he said. Until someone tells me differently, you usually listen to what people say. I havent given him his due process. I havent given him an opportunity to explain himself and quite honestly right now I dont want him to. I want to wait for that further judgment." The coach cancelled practice Monday, a day after a 118-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors that evened their playoff series at 2-2. "I just felt like they needed to breathe. Theyve been inundated with this," Rivers said. Still, he said pretty much the entire team was at the clubs practice facility. "Ill go down and say hi to them and talk to them, make sure theyre in the right place. Right now its more than basketball. This is a non-basketball decision that I thought I had to make and I thought it was right decision. If you get your life better, then you can probably do your work better. They need to do that." Game 5 is Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "These last 48 hours or so have been really hard for our players and everyone," Rivers said. "Id just like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to our owner. I cant tell you how upset I am, our players are." Warriors coach Mark Jackson suggested that Clippers fans should boycott the game. "I believe if it was me, I wouldnt come to the game," Jackson said. "I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game. ... To me, it will make the noise of it not being tolerated. That this is a different time. Its unfortunate, and we cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Rivers said he knew Jackson was speaking from his heart and that everyone has their opinion. "I dont share that. I hope its packed and people are cheering for us, the players. And they were cheering for the players before this happened. But if they feel differently, who can say theyre wrong? And Im not the one thats going to say that, I can tell you that." Rivers said its still to be determined whether he or a player will address the crowd. "Again, we dont know the right answer," Rivers said. "We want to do right here. We want to make the best decisions here. If we feel thats something will help our fans, then it will be done. If we feel its something they dont need, we wont do it. The tickets have already been sold. The fans, theyre in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. Because its still their players and their team, and it will be their players and their team. I think from what I get from the fans Ive heard from, thats how they feel, like, This is my team, these are my players Im cheering for, and thats not going to change. I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been tough on his players. "What other players are going through Should I be playing thoughts in the middle of a playoff series? I sympathize for my players. They didnt sign on for this. Yet here they are and theyre in the middle of it and they have to deal with it. They didnt do anything wrong and theyre in the middle of it, and they didnt ask to be. I feel terrible for them. Im going to try to do whatever I can to make them OK." Duke Dawson Jersey . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. Stephon Gilmore Jersey . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. http://www.officialnewenglandpatriotsfoo...g-jersey-womens. -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday. Andre Tippett Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Antonio Garcia Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. But then, with the game on the line, he struggled down the stretch. Nick Calathes and Marc Gasol scored 18 points each, and the Memphis Grizzlies survived Beals big night to defeat the Wizards 92-89 on Tuesday night. Beal finished the night converting 15 of 24 shots, but was unable to connect in the closing minutes. He missed five of his last six shots, including a 21-footer with 12.9 seconds left that would have tied the game. "The past few games, I was too worried about my defender," Beal said. "As soon as I saw the first couple go in, it was a wrap after that. My confidence was high, and I just kept shooting the ball the same way every time. "I was having fun." Zach Randolph split two free throws with 11.5 seconds left to give the Grizzlies the 92-89 lead. John Walls 3-pointer for the tie with about 1 second left rattled around before popping out, giving Memphis the win. "We were supposed to hand it back to John," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said of the final play. "Bradley was going to flare for a three, but we didnt get the hand off back to John." Randolph, Courtney Lee and James Johnson scored 13 apiece for Memphis, and Randolph grabbed 10 rebounds. Calathes, who started his sixth straight game because of an ankle injury to starting point guard Mike Conley, also had six assists for the Grizzlies. "Nick Calathes is playing great," Memphis coach Dave Joerger said. "He makes some mistakes, but I have the ball in his hands and 98 per cent of the time, he makes the right play and the right pass. What hes doing right now in leading this ballclub is absolutely tremendous." Nene had 17 points for the Wizards, while Trevor Ariza and Marcin Gortat added 10 points each. Wall, who entered the game averaging a team-best 20.1 points, was limited to a season-low five points, making only 2 of 10 shots, missing all four attempts from outside the arc..dddddddddddd. "Its terrible that you waste a game like that from (them)," Wittman said of Beal and Nene, particularly citing Nene holding Randolph to 4 of 11 shooting and forcing the Grizzlies forward into five turnovers. "As well as Nene was playing Zach Randolph in the post, its too bad you waste efforts like that." Memphis pushed the lead to 16 near the 9-minute mark of the third quarter on a 3-pointer from Tayshaun Prince. But Washington, with Beal continuing to score and Gortat contributing 10 in the quarter, went on a 20-8 burst to make a serious dent in the Memphis margin. "Obviously, Bradley Beal hits a lot of great shots," Joerger said. "Courtney (Lee) trailed him and bothered him. James (Johnson) trailed him and bothered him. The guy made tough shots." By the end of the third, Memphis had added a few points to its remaining lead carrying a 79-70 lead into the fourth. The Wizards were able to pull even at 80 with 6:52 left when Beals 14-footer, pushed him past his previous career high of 34. Beal was the major part of the 12-1 Wizards run to give them an 82-80 lead on Nenes 17-footer with 5:46 left. Memphis answered with a 7-2 mini-run to put the Grizzlies up for good, although each team made mistakes in the closing minutes. "We kept the ball on one side, and they just loaded up," Gasol said of Washingtons second-half defence. "We would average two, three passes and played too far away from the basket. We let them do what they wanted to do defensively and made it easy on them. "But we got away with a win." NOTES: Conley missed his sixth straight game with a bum right ankle. The Grizzlies are now 3-3 since his injury. ... Beals previous high was 34 points against Oklahoma City on Nov. 10. ... Johnson recorded his 16th block of a 3-pointer this season near the end of the first half. ... The Wizards have lost nine straight in Memphis and havent won a road game in the series since Nov. 3, 2004, the night of the first regular-season game the Grizzlies played at FedExForum. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz