Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
carrie201918 Offline

23.05.2019 09:19
SOELDEN, Austria - World Cup champion Marcel Hirscher sent a clear message to his rivals for the mens overall title on the openi Antworten

SOELDEN, Austria - World Cup champion Marcel Hirscher sent a clear message to his rivals for the mens overall title on the opening day of the season, winning a giant slalom with a massive 1.58-second margin on Sunday.On a sunny national holiday, the Austrians winning run was loudly cheered by his home crowd, which was stunned just two minutes earlier when Olympic and world GS champion Ted Ligety faltered before ending up in 10th, more than three seconds behind Hirscher.Its important for the Austrians to win here in Soelden, said Hirscher, the first home winner of the traditional season-opening race since Hermann Maier in 2005.I was very nervous and it was far from easy, I couldnt believe the margin, Hirscher said. All the pressure on my shoulders has fallen off now — for the next two hours.Hirscher held on to his first-run lead to finish in an aggregate 2 minutes, 28.09 seconds and beat Fritz Dopfer of Germany by 1.58. Alexis Pinturault of France was 2.06 behind in third, with Austrian veteran Benjamin Raich another 0.01 back in fourth.Ligety was second after the opening leg. He was still 0.40 faster over then leader Pinturault at the final split of his second run but the American came off the racing line approaching the final flat section of the course, which before the race he described as chunky in places but for the most part its a nice surface.I did some powder skiing, Ligety said. There is 40 gates you can do that on and there is five gates you absolutely cant do that on ... it cost me a good couple of seconds for sure.It was Ligetys worst result in Soelden. On his debut in 2005, he finished eighth and he had made the podium every year since, including wins in the past three years.Its more bad luck than anything else, Ligety said. Its no tactical issue, there is no technical issue. The skis are fine and ice has always been an advantage for me. I am not really worried about my skiing.Ligety and Hirscher were tied for the top spot in last seasons GS standings with the title being awarded to Ligety as the American had won more races.Hirscher said the disappointing run by his main rival hadnt changed his approach to the final run.I heard it but I didnt know where he made the mistake, Hirscher said. Before the second run I had already decided to go all-in. So my tactics had already been planned.Hirschers victory gave Austria a perfect start to the new season after Anna Fenninger shared the win with American teenager Mikaela Shiffrin in Saturdays womens GS.Hirscher earned his 24th career win and 10th in GS, making him only the seventh male skier with 10 or more wins in the discipline.After new rules for size and shape of GS skis were enforced in 2012, Hirscher trailer Soelden winner Ligety by 3.12 seconds. The American continued to dominate the discipline, but Hirscher has been catching up.We did a lot of development on the skis, the Austrian said. We have been testing new bindings and new plates. Its starting to pay off.While Ligety failed to live up to his billing as a contender for the overall title, Pinturault earned his 23rd career podium.The Frenchman, who was third in the overall rankings last year, switched his ski supplier in the off-season.I am really happy, it was a big test, Pinturault said. The first time I skied on ice with my new equipment. Now I can be more confident and push harder and harder. I will fight (for the overall title). It could be a nice winter.Meanwhile, Dopfer had his fifth top-three finish but is yet to win a World Cup race.I always try to get to my limits, the German said. That went really well today. I cant say what I should do different to win a race.The race was attended by 15,000 spectators, though many missed out on the first run as the only mountain road up the glacier had to be temporarily closed after a fire truck crashed and blocked the way.In clear, sunny conditions the course featured bumpy spots that caused problems for many racers.Olympic super-G champion Kjetil Jansrud of Norway came 3.52 back in 15th, while 2011 overall champion Ivica Kostelic of Croatia struggled all the way down before finishing 5.78 seconds behind and missing out on the second run.Hannes Reichelt, competing in his first race since winning the downhill in Kitzbuehel in January, straddled a gate and failed to finish.Several top contenders, including Aksel Lund Svindal, Bode Miller and Felix Neureuther, sat out the race with injuries.Toronto native Phil Brown was the only Canadian to qualify for the second run. He finished 21st overall.The mens World Cup continues with a slalom in Levi, Finland, on Nov. 16. Connor McDavid Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/mark-fayne-jersey/. Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. Andrew Ference Jersey . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team. Jari Kurri Jersey . Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven. SAN ANTONIO -- Russell Westbrook says theres no question Oklahoma City is the leagues best team. He backed up his words Saturday night by leading the Thunder to a dominant victory in a place few visiting teams have had success. Westbrook had 31 points and eight assists and Oklahoma City used a strong second quarter to beat the San Antonio Spurs 113-100 for its ninth straight victory. "We got the best record in the league; I believe were the best team in the league regardless of who says this and who says that," Westbrook said. "You have to go out and play. You can predict anything, but you have to play the game." The Thunder outscored the Spurs 40-29 in the second quarter to hand San Antonio only its second home loss this season. "It was one of our best scoring quarters," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "Not sure we have even had a 40-point quarter this season, but we moved the ball well and made shots. Both teams are hard to guard and both teams can score points. We got hot there in the second." Tony Parker had 23 points and eight assists in his return from a two-game absence due to a bruised shin, but Kawhi Leonard was a late scratch following a dental procedure. Even though they were without their best defender on the wing, San Antonio said Leonards absence had little to do with the loss. "Well, Im sure wed like to have Kawhi, but that happens to every NBA team at some point in the season," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "You dont lose just because of that. We would have loved to have had him, but they played better than we did tonight for more of the game." Kevin Durant, whom Leonard would have defended, only had 17 points while going 6 for 14 from the field. Instead, it was Westbrook and reserve guard Reggie Jackson who proved difficult to stop. Jackson had 21 points, four assists and only one turnover in 30 minutes. "This is the second game hes been playing good against us," Parker said. "We have to find a solution for him. Westbrook and Durant they are going to score and take a lot of shots, but we cant let Jackson score that much. Thats two games in a row that I felt hes the one that hurt uss the most.dddddddddddd" Westbrook and Jackson were a combined 21 for 36 and handed out 12 assists. Playing their seventh game in 10 days, the Spurs looked lethargic after a strong start. The Thunder never trailed after Jacksons reverse layup put them up 21-19 with a minute remaining in the first quarter. Jackson had 10 points in the quarter. "Once we move the ball the way we did tonight, everybody touches it, were a pretty good team," Durant said. "Once (the ball) gets sticky and try to play one-on-one, thats when we kind of struggle. Russell is doing a great job of getting everybody involved and picking and choosing his spots; when to score." The Spurs had won six of seven entering Saturdays game, but couldnt recover from the second-quarter pasting. "They made a lot of shots, you have to give them credit," Parker said. "I thought overall we played well, but they just played better." The Spurs committed five turnovers while taking only 17 shots in the period, which was one less than the Thunder made. San Antonio was 20 for 49 in the paint, continually missing layups. "That was tough," Parker said. "We couldnt get a lead. We were playing well, we made some stops, but we missed a lot of layups, thats basketball." The Spurs pulled within a pair of baskets on several occasions in the second half, but the Thunder responded with a small run each time. Jackson was usually at the forefront of the runs, going 8 for 14. "I just told the guys to keep inspiring each other on the defensive end," Brooks said. "I told them to help their teammates out when they needed help and I felt they did that extremely well tonight. We have improved in that area for the past few years, but tonight was really good." NOTES: Parker (shin bruise) was questionable, but started and played 33 minutes. He had eight assists while shooting 6 for 14. ... Entering Saturdays game, the Thunder were averaging 109.9 points during their eight-game winning streak and shooting 50.2 per cent. ... Popovich was whistled for a technical foul after complaining to official Monty McCutchen about a non-call on Tiago Splitters dunk attempt against Ibaka. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz