Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

25.05.2019 05:24
NEW YORK -- The sons of former big leaguers Lenny Dykstra and Charlie Leibrandt were among the players selected Friday during th Antworten

NEW YORK -- The sons of former big leaguers Lenny Dykstra and Charlie Leibrandt were among the players selected Friday during the second day of the Major League Baseball draft. Luke Dykstra, an infielder at Westlake High School in suburban Los Angeles, was drafted in the seventh round by Atlanta. Hes the second son of the former All-Star outfielder to be drafted; infielder Cutter Dykstra was a second-round pick by Milwaukee in 2008 and is currently in Washingtons system. "Hes just like his dad," Braves scouting director Tony DeMacio told MLB.com, referring to Luke Dykstra. "He plays with his hair on fire." Florida State left-hander Brandon Leibrandt went in the sixth round to Philadelphia. He was 4-1 with a 1.83 ERA this season, but missed several weeks with a severely bruised left leg. "The Phillies were a little bit of a surprise," Leibrandt said in a statement released by Florida State. "I didnt think they were going to be one of the front-runners, but they called me at the start of the sixth round, we had a good talk and the rest is history." Leibrandt got the news while he was with his family, including his father, who won 140 games over 14 major league seasons. "Out of everyone, I think my mom was the most excited," Brandon Leibrandt said. "She went a little crazy, so I had to calm her down. But overall, I just couldnt have asked for anything more." Seminole State Junior College right-hander Jake Cosart, the brother of Astros starter Jarred Cosart, was a third-round pick by Boston. "As cool as it wouldve been for him to be an Astro its so awesome that hes part of such a storied org. In Boston," Jarred Cosart wrote on Twitter. "Congrats (at)JakeCosart." Detroit took UCLA catcher Shane Zeile, the nephew of former big leaguer Todd Zeile, in the fifth round. Zeile led the Bruins by hitting .324 with two homers and 28 RBIs. After having no picks in the first two rounds, Baltimore made eight selections Friday, including Notre Dame right-hander Pat Connaughton, who also started at guard for the Fighting Irish basketball team. After averaging 13.8 points and 7.1 rebounds on the court, the 6-foot-5 Connaughton went 3-5 with a 3.92 ERA in 62 innings on the mound for Notre Dame. "Its a dream come true to be able to play at a place like Notre Dame and have it pay off," Connaughton told the schools website. "When I saw my name, I was surprised and excited all at the same time. I was pumped that its an East Coast team and a great organization to learn and develop in." The Orioles had forfeited their first two picks after signing free agents Nelson Cruz and Ubaldo Jimenez during the off-season. Their first selection came in the third round with Florida high school lefty Brian Gonzalez, who went 90th overall. Miami right-hander Javier Salas, who pitched the second perfect game in Hurricanes history this season, went in the 10th round to Milwaukee. The draft will be completed with rounds 11-40 on Saturday via conference calls with all 30 teams. Houston led off for the third straight year Thursday night, taking California high school lefty Brady Aiken with the first overall pick. Lars Eller Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. T. J. Oshie Jersey . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. http://www.officialcapitalspro.com/. Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds made his longshot request of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit upheld Bonds conviction in September. Dennis Maruk Jersey . When the next inning rolled around Wednesday, though, Nationals manager Matt Williams sent Strasburg to the mound to face the top of the Dodgers order in what would become a 3-2 victory for Washington, the first time this season the No. John Carlson Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran.The mother of New York Rangers forward Martin St. Louis has died. "We send our deepest condolences to Martin St. Louis on the passing of his mother, France. Our thoughts are with the St. Louis ffamily," the Rangers posted Friday on the team Twitter account.dddddddddddd The Rangers are in Pittsburgh for Game 5 of their second-round series with the Penguins. New York trails the series 3-1. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz