Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 198 mal aufgerufen
 Zeichentrick
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.05.2019 08:18
2-1 Friday night in matchup of las Antworten

With James Anderson sitting out Englands first Test against Pakistan at Lords on Thursday with a shoulder injury, how might the hosts fare without their senior strike bowler? Despite Anderson being the countrys all-time record wicket-taker, England have won 48 per cent of the 52 Tests theyve played without him since he made his debut in 2003, in comparison to 44 per cent of the 116 he has played in. Utah Jazz Jerseys .Perhaps somewhat unfair given Andersons early absences coincided with a very strong England team that won the 2005 Ashes with Andrew Flintoff, Steve Harmison, Simon Jones and Matthew Hoggard leading the attack.A fairer reflection would be to look at the eight Tests out of 104 that Anderson has missed since he burst back into the team on tour in New Zealand in 2008. Heres how England coped in those…51 ALL OUT(LOSS v West Indies, Jamaica, February 2009) Ryan Sidebottom was preferred to Anderson in Jamaica Following the sacking of Peter Moores as coach and with Andrew Strauss replacing Kevin Pietersen as captain, England left for a tour to the West Indies in turmoil. Things would get much worse as the tourists crumbled to an innings-and-23-run defeat in the first Test in Jamaica.Anderson was dropped from the team following two low-key performances in the warm-up matches, with Ryan Sidebottom preferred as the swing option. Although Sidebottom went wicketless in his 24 overs, it wasnt the bowling that was the problem - England suffering an embarrassing batting collapse to 51 all out in their second innings.RESTED IN BANGLADESH(WIN v Bangladesh, Chittagong, March 2010)(WIN v Bangladesh, Dhaka, March 2010) Graeme Swann took up the wicket-taking mantle with Anderson rested Anderson was one a number of players rested for the two-Test tour of Bangladesh in early 2010 - captain Strauss also given a breather. It allowed for Steven Finn, Michael Carberry and James Tredwell to make their Test debuts on tour. The under-strength England made light work of the hosts, earning 181-run and nine-wicket wins.Stand-in captain Alastair Cook cracked 173 in the win in Chittagong, with Paul Collingwood notching 145 and Graeme Swann taking 10 wickets in the match to spin the side to success. Things werent quite so simple in Dhaka as Bangladesh tallied 419 in their first innings, but 138 from Ian Bell helped England nudge past that total and a second century on the tour for Cook (109no) saw England chase down 209 to win in the second innings.DILSHAN DOMINATES(DRAW v Sri Lanka, Lords, June 2011) Tillakaratne Dilshan racked up the runs against an Anderson-less attack Tillakaratne Dilshan was the dominant performer as England drew with Sri Lanka in 2011, getting himself onto the Lords honours board with a Test-best 193. Matt Prior (126) and Cook (106) also notched centuries in a high-scoring game.It was in stark contrast to the events of a week before in Cardiff as England bowled out Sri Lanka for 82 inside 25 overs to earn a thrilling final day victory. While Anderson played in that game, a side strain kept him from bowling in the second innings - Swann (4-16) and Chris Tremlett (4-40) doing the damage - and also prevented him from playing at Lords.TINO BEST BLASTS 95(DRAW v West Indies, Edgbaston, June 2012) Tino Best smashed England for 95 from 112 balls in Birmingham With the series already won 2-0 with one to play, England controversially opted to rest both Anderson (nine wickets at 26.88) and Stuart Broad (14 wickets at 21.71) for the final Test against West Indies at Edgbaston in 2012. When the game got going after much disruption due to rain, Englands attack of Finn, Graeme Onions and Tim Bresnan struggled.Denesh Ramdin responded to criticism from Viv Richards with 107 and a poorly-scrawled sign saying Yea Viv, Talk Nah, while Tino Best struck a then Test-best score by a number 11, with 95 from 112 balls. Ashton Agar would go on to break that record with 98 against an Anderson-led attack at Trent Bridge during the 2013 Ashes.ASHES ABSENCE(WIN v Australia, Trent Bridge, August 2015)(LOSS v Australia, The Oval, August 2015) Oh My Broad! Stuart tore Australia apart at Trent Bridge It would be a further three years until Anderson would next be absent for England - and what a Test to miss! At a venue he loves, Trent Bridge (53 wickets in eight Tests at 19.24), with an Ashes series on the line (England 2-1 up with two to play), Anderson, again suffering from a side-strain, could only watch as a Broad-inspired England skittled Australia for 60 inside 19 overs on a sensational first morning of the fourth Test.Off the back of Broads 8-15, Joe Root struck 130 to give England a healthy lead before Ben Stokes took 6-36 to wrap up a convincing innings-and-78-run win and secure the urn for the hosts. A slight hangover followed at The Oval, with Australia captain Steve Smith striking 143 and leading his side to an innings victory of their own and a consolation win.BOXING DAY WIN IN DURBAN(WIN v South Africa, Durban, December 2015) Moeen Ali put in a man of the match display in Durban Anderson returned for Englands autumn tour of Pakistan, but was again forced out for the first Test in South Africa, struggling with tightness in his right calf. Chris Woakes came in, taking match figures of 1-53, but it was a man-of-the-match effort from Moeen Ali that inspired an emphatic England win by 241 runs.Nick Compton (85) and James Taylor (70) bailed England out of trouble from 49-3 to a score of 303 in their first innings. Moeen and Broad then shared four wickets apiece to give England a near 100-run advantage which Root (73) and Jonny Bairstow (79) added to in the second innings before Moeen spun South Africa out for a second time, finishing with match figures of 7-116. Anderson would return for the second Test in Cape Town and England would go on to claim a 2-1 series win.See how England cope without Anderson - and Mohammad Amirs likely return to Test cricket - by watching their first Test against Pakistan, at Lords, from 10am, Thursday, Sky Sports 2. Also See: Pakistan v England: Story of 2015 Who is Toby Roland-Jones? Bumbles Blog Live cricket on Sky John Stockton Jersey . THE MICHAEL JORDAN FLU GAME First this famous basketball moment. The story goes like this. “Game 5, known as "The Flu Game", was one of Michael Jordans most memorable. Adrian Dantley Jersey . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. http://www.jazzauthentic.com/kids-grayson-allen-jazz-jersey/ . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive.PHILADELPHIA -- Even Starlin Castro knew Roberto Hernandez didnt hit him on purpose. Jake Arrieta threw seven impressive innings, Castro hit a two-run homer and the Chicago Cubs beat the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1 Friday night in matchup of last-place teams. A strange ejection occurred in the sixth inning when Hernandez was tossed by plate umpire Mark Ripperger after hitting Castro on the left arm with a fastball. There were no previous warnings, hit batters, or inside pitches. Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg also was ejected after he came out to argue. "I dont think he did it on purpose," Castro said. "Hes a good friend of mine. I see him every day in the Dominican. I dont think he would do that on purpose. He told me, Im sorry. Its not on purpose. I already know. Hes not like that. Hes not that kind of person." The umpires didnt see it that way. "In our opinion he threw at the hitter," crew chief Gary Cederstrom said. Asked if a warning shouldve come first, Cederstrom said: "I thought the appropriate action was taken." Hernandez was baffled. He threw his arms up in disbelief on the mound before walking off the field to cheers from the crowd. "I was very, very surprised," he said. "I didnt throw that on purpose. I wanted to continue to throw the ball down. I had two outs. I wanted to pitch into the next inning. I didnt throw it on purpose. I wanted to keep pitching." Arrieta (2-1) allowed two hits and no runs, tying a career high with nine strikeouts. He didnt give up a hit until Domonic Brown sliced a double just inside the left field line with one out in the fifth. "I had a good mix tonight, good velocity, good movement, good location,&" Arrieta said. Jonas Jerebko Jersey. "With those three things, youre going to have success. Its never easy to win and have success at a high level. But you do things the right way and learn, day in and day out, and try and get better at least one thing every time you come to the yard, you give yourself an opportunity to perform at a high level." The Phillies were seeking their first four-game winning streak since last June 2-6. Hernandez (2-5) allowed two runs and three hits in 5 2-3 innings. He walked Anthony Rizzo leading off the fourth. Castro then drove his ninth homer out to left. Jimmy Rollins led off the bottom of the ninth off Neil Ramirez with a double to tie Mike Schmidts franchise record of 2,234 hits. After Marlon Byrd walked with two outs, Brown hit an RBI single to right to cut it to 2-1. But Ramirez struck out Carlos Ruiz looking to end it and earn his second save. "Too little too late," Sandberg said. "We just came up short at the end." NOTES: The Cubs activated CF Ryan Sweeney from the disabled list and placed INF/OF Emilio Bonifacio on the 15-day DL. ... Phillies ace Cliff Lee threw again on Friday, but its uncertain when hell rejoin the rotation. Lee has missed four starts with an elbow strain. ... Phillies setup man Mike Adams received a cortisone shot in his ailing right shoulder and is expected to start a throwing program in 10 days. ... Phillies 3B Cody Asche (hamstring) began a rehab assignment at Class-A Lakewood. He could return to the lineup late next week. ... Both teams wore 1964 retro uniforms. ... Edwin Jackson (4-6, 4.70) goes for the Cubs against David Buchanan (1-3, 6.08) on Saturday afternoon. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz