Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
zhanjiao1212 Offline

01.06.2019 02:47
ponsibility for the test results. Antworten

DAVIE, Fla. Wholesale New Orleans Saint Jerseys . -- Dion Jordan of the Miami Dolphins has been suspended for the first four games of the season after testing positive for a stimulant prohibited under the NFLs policy on use of performance-enhancing substances. The Dolphins announced the suspension Thursday. In a statement released by the team, Jordan took "full responsibility" for the positive test. "I recently learned from the NFL that I tested positive for stimulants that are banned under the NFL policy," Jordans statement read. "I worked carefully with my advisors and the union to investigate the test results, and I take full responsibility for the test results." Jordans statement also included an apology for the "impact of this situation" on his teammates, coaches, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, his fans and family. "We were disappointed to learn about Dions suspension," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said through the team. "Dion has accepted responsibility for his actions and is committed to improving, both on and off the field, in preparation for the upcoming year." Jordan was the third overall pick in the 2013 draft out of Oregon. He says he added more than 15 pounds of bulk this off-season in an effort to improve his game, earning praise from Philbin for being able to play faster as well. "I would never sacrifice my speed for weight," Jordan said last month. He played in all 16 games with Miami a year ago, with 26 tackles and two sacks. Jordan will be able to participate in training camp and preseason games. Once the regular season starts he will not be permitted to be part of the Dolphins active roster until Sept. 29, according to an NFL spokesman. Jordan will miss games against AFC East rivals New England and Buffalo, as well as matchups with Kansas City and Oakland. The first game he would be eligible for would be Oct. 12 against Green Bay, a game that follows the Dolphins bye week. "I will continue to work extremely hard during training camp and preseason," Jordan said. "During the suspension, I will stay in top shape and will be ready to contribute upon my return." New Orleans Saint Jerseys Outlet . He will just have to wait a little longer. Bester grabbed an early lead before Scotlands Darren Burnett took over and ran away with the mens singles lawn bowling final 21-9 on Friday. Stitched New Orleans Saint Jerseys . The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year on the LPGA Tour, had a 9-under 135 total at Emirates Golf Course in the Ladies European Tours season-ending tournament. http://www.cheapsaints.com/ . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out.PARIS -- Striker Andre-Pierre Gignac scored his 10th goal in the past nine games as Marseille beat struggling Valenciennes 2-1 on Wednesday to move up to fifth place in the French league. Gignac put Marseille ahead in the 32nd minute following a bad mistake from defender Eloge Yamissi, whose weak back pass fell invitingly to Gignac, who rounded goalkeeper Nicolas Penneteau for his 16th goal of the season in all competitions. After defender Arthur Masuaka equalized in the 38th, Florian Thauvin got the winning goal when he was sent clean through by Mathieu Valbuena and beat Penneteau at his near post. "Everyone was committed tonight, our team spirit was irreproachable,&quuot; Gignac said. Custom Saint Jerseys. "Were six points behind (third-place) Lille now. I hope we carry on like this because we have two home games coming up." Tensions were running high at Marseille in recent weeks and the players were severely criticized after losing three straight games and conceding 11 goals in those defeats. The fans had been getting on the teams back, even going as far as to issue vitriolic statements, but they got behind the players at Stade Velodrome. "The fans were great tonight. We had a constructive discussion last night," Gignac said. "They need to continue in this way, and so do we in terms of our commitment." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz