Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

03.06.2019 04:56
WASHINGTON -- Milos Raonic will face Vasek Pospisil in Washington on Sunday in the first all-Canadian final matchup in ATP histo Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Milos Raonic will face Vasek Pospisil in Washington on Sunday in the first all-Canadian final matchup in ATP history. Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., downed American Donald Young in one semifinal on Saturday while Vancouvers Pospisil ousted Richard Gasquet of France in the other. Facing Milos Raonic for the first time, Young was wowed by the Canadians big serve. "Its like Monopoly," Young said. "He has a bunch of Get out of jail free cards." Powered by serves that reached 231 km/h and resulted in 15 aces, the second-seeded Raonic reached his first final of the season by beating Young 6-4, 7-5 at the Citi Open on Saturday. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., will face sixth-seeded Richard Gasquet of France or 13th-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver in Sundays final at the hard-court tune-up for the U.S. Open. "I did the most important thing: I took care of my serve," Raonic said. Thats for sure. Against Young, a left-handed American ranked 73rd, Raonic served impeccably, winning 34 of 37 first-serve points and never facing a break point. "Its one thing to look at him, but its another to be on the other side, receiving those things," said Youngs mother and coach, Illona. Explained Young, a 25-year-old from Atlanta: "Against a player like that, with a serve like that, its only going to be small windows. And you have to be there to take advantage and be Johnny on the spot -- and I wasnt able to do that today." Raonic broke Young in the last game of each set. "Im extremely satisfied to see him playing so well on the big points so early in the hard-court season," said Raonics coach, Ivan Ljubicic. Still seeking his first tour title, Young was in the semifinals of an ATP tournament for the first time since 2011. All five career titles for Raonic have come on hard courts. He was a semifinalist on grass at Wimbledon last month, becoming the first Canadian man to get to the final four at any Grand Slam tournament. His countryman Pospisil won a rain-interrupted quarter-final against 10th-seeded Santiago Giraldo of Colombia 6-7 (4), 6-3, 6-4 Saturday, then ousted Gasquet in three sets. The match between Pospisil and Giraldo began Friday night but was suspended after the first two points of the third set because of showers. "The rain delay didnt help me, for sure, because I felt like I was in a really, really good groove and had the momentum. He was down on himself a little bit," Pospisil said. "I felt like I had to go back from square one today, but I took that good confidence that I had at the end of the second set into the third today and was swinging freely." Pospisil, who teamed with Jack Sock to win the Wimbledon mens doubles title, beat Gasquet the only other time they played on tour, on a hard court in Shanghai last year. In the womens semifinals, Kurumi Nara of Japan dropped the first eight games before coming back to beat Marina Erakovic of New Zealand 0-6, 6-4, 6-4. The unseeded Nara reached the second WTA singles final of her career. Trailing by such a large margin early, Nara said she "was panicking" but then "tried to ... relax." On Sunday, Nara will face No. 2-seeded Ekaterina Makarova or No. 6 Svetlana Kuznetsova, a two-time Grand Slam title winner. Reggie Wayne Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Cheap Colts Jerseys Authentic . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule – matching their longest skid of the year – after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysauthentic.co...n-banogu-jersey. You can watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt and listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. After starting the month of November on an 0-3-1 slide, the Canadiens have recorded wins in three of their last five outings (3-1-1). Khari Willis Jersey .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. Cheap Colts Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla.A review of the action as racing returned to Hereford for the first time in four years on Thursday afternoon. Jockey Sam Twiston-Davies was the man to follow at Herefords grand reopening as the jockey secured an impressive treble on the card.With the much-missed course staging National Hunt racing for the first time since December 2012, those who had followed Twiston-Davies blindly were in clover. The jockeys biggest success came in the feature bet365.com Silver Salver Handicap Chase as Belmount (5/2 joint-favourite) kept up the gallop to win by two and a quarter lengths for Twiston-Davies father, Nigel.The winning trainer said: Its superb to be back at the old stomping ground and it is great to win a race here.I trained my first two winners here as a trainer and rode them, though they were not my first as a jockey.Its lovely to be back and well done to ARC (Herefords owners, Arena Racing Company) for putting it back on.The Twiston-Davies family then combined to take the bet365 Handicap Chase with Little Pop (3/1 favourite).Hes a funny horse, said the jockey.Ive never called him anything nice in the past, but hes found his level now.Sam Twiston-Davies set the ball rolling when Coillte Lass (4/6 favourite) ground out victory in the bet365.com Mares National Hunt Maiden Hurdle.Trainer Paul Nicholls said: Its brilliant to be back here. We had lotss of winners here before and it is nice to have one straight away.dddddddddddd I thought she would go well but she wants further and slower ground but it is a nice starting point.Rather Be got punters off to a flying start when he obliged as the 1/2 favourite in the opening race, the bet365/British Stallion Studs EBF National Hunt Novices Hurdle.Trainer Nicky Henderson said: Its great to be back and well done to everyone involved.Its always been a fair track. To come here and see a crowd like this shows what can be achieved.Henderson is already toying with the idea of stepping hurdling debutant Rather Be, who competed in the Champion Bumper at Cheltenham last season, up in distance.The Seven Barrows handler added: He jumped really well and should get two and a half miles.Emerging Force (even-money favourite) began his fencing career with a smooth success in the bet365 Beginners Chase.Harry Whittingtons six-year-old impressed the further he went and gradually put the opposition to the sword.Whittington said: Id be surprised if he didnt end up a 10lb better chaser than hurdler.That would put him in the mix for the RSA maybe or the National Hunt (Chase).Dai Burchells Furiously Fast (4/1) was very willing and very able in the bet365 Handicap Hurdle, while Some Kinda Lama (4/11 favourite) won the concluding bet365 Maiden Hurdle for Charlie Mann and Noel Fehily. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz