Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

10.06.2019 05:10
Andy Murray claimed the 40th singles title of his career and fifth of the year by beating Grigor Dimitrov in straight sets in th Antworten

Andy Murray claimed the 40th singles title of his career and fifth of the year by beating Grigor Dimitrov in straight sets in the final of the China Open in Beijing. The world No 2 saw off an aggressive but inconsistent Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) in one hour, 57 minutes.Murray is hoping to replace Novak Djokovic as the worlds No 1-ranked player and his victory in China closes his deficit to the Serb by 500 points to 4,195. Konta misses out on title Johanna Konta was beaten by Agnieszka Radwanska in the China Open final Murray said: It was a great week for me. Todays match was a very high-level match. Grigor fought right to the end and made it extremely tough to finish it in two sets.Its been an excellent week and Im very happy with the way that I have played the last couple of matches. I will look forward to Shanghai now. Murrays victory was built on his serve Dimitrov gifted Murray a break of serve in the opening game of the match courtesy of two double faults but recovered well and began bombarding the Scot with heavy forehands from the baseline.However, Murray comfortably saw out the first set thanks largely to success rates of 73 per cent on his first serve and 68 per cent on his second serve. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. It looked like he would cruise to victory when he broke Dimitrov for the second time to move 4-2 ahead in the second set, but the Bulgarian then caused a major shock by breaking to love as Murray was pegged back to 5-5.Murray briefly looked rattled, but he took the set to a tie break and wrapped up the title by dominating it 7-2.Dimitrov said: Im just glad that I fought so hard this tournament. It meant a lot to me. Andy is one of the toughest competitors out there - no doubt.On to Shanghai. I never had good results out here in China and Im finally happy I did this time. Hopefully I can continue like that for the rest of the year.Murrays previous wins this season came at Wimbledon, the Olympic Games, Rome Masters and Aegon Championships.He will now travel to the Shanghai Masters, which started on Sunday.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Konta into top 10 after win Setback for Roland Garros plans Murray brushes aside Ferrer Murray wins battle of Britain Brock Boeser Jersey . Manager Alex Ferguson says the injury was sustained while the player tried to hit a volley toward the end of training on Tuesday. Henrik Sedin Jersey . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. http://www.officialcanuckspro.com/Tim-sc...canucks-jersey/. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) – He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello. Custom Vancouver Canucks Jerseys . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Igor Larionov Jersey . The 20-year-old Barkley, whose impressive form this season could earn him a place in Englands World Cup squad, was hurt in Evertons 4-0 win over Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup on Jan.WASHINGTON -- Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who kept outfielder Yasiel Puig out of the starting lineup for the second straight night. Kershaw allowed one run in 6 2-3 innings of a 3-1 victory over Arizona in the March 22 opener at Sydney. The two-time NL Cy Young Award In the process, the reigning NL Cy Young winner strained a back muscle and went on the DL for the first time in his major league career. Kershaw struck out 15 in 10 innings over two minor league injury rehabilitation starts with Class A Rancho Cucamonga and Double-A Chattanooga. To make room, the Dodgers optioned pitcher Pedro Baez to Chattanooga. Puig crashing into an outfield wall in the ninth inning of Sundays losss at Miami.dddddddddddd Puig rammed his head, left arm and lower left leg against the fence as he tried to track down Jeff Bakers winning ninth-inning double. "I feel well, I feel good. My heads not bothering me anymore," Puig said through a translator. "I wasnt prepared to play yesterday. If the team needs me today Ill be ready to play. Mattingly said before batting practice that Puig was still being evaluated and could see action Tuesday. "Hed be a guy that would be available to double switch, pinch hit, as long as everything continues to go good," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. First baseman Adrian Gonzalez was also out of the starting lineup; Mattingly gave him the night off from the starting lineup. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz