Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
zhanjiao1212 Offline

12.06.2019 07:48
for the relationships weve made wit Antworten

HOMESTEAD, Fla. Trace McSorley Jersey . - Chase Elliott could let Matt Kenseth take a spin with the checkered flag. Even without the win, Elliott had a championship celebration waiting for him in Victory Lane.Elliott finally got to enjoy his Nationwide Series title after he finished 17th in the season finale Saturday night at Homestead-Miami Speedway.He became the youngest champion in NASCAR history last week when he wrapped up the title at Phoenix International Raceway. All that was missing was the trophy presentation he got at Homestead.This week, more than anything, has allowed me to sit back and think, not only of all the people who have helped me this year, but theres a lot of great names who have helped me my entire career, Elliott said.The 18-year-old rookie is the youngest driver to win a title in any of NASCARs three national series. He broke the mark set by Brian Vickers, who was 20 when he won the Nationwide title in 2003.Kenseth got the jump on the final restart in overtime to earn his first win of the season in any NASCAR series.Its been a long time since Ive won a race in anything, Kenseth said. Kyle (Larson) got around me on the second to last restart, and when he chose the bottom and I had Kyle behind me, I knew we had a shot. I just had to get a better restart.It was the final race for NASCARs second-tier series under the Nationwide banner. It will be renamed the Xfinity Series next season.Kyle Busch was second, and Larson finished third.Almost had second, but Kyle was able to squeeze around me, Larson said. I probably could have shut the door on him, but we werent going to win, so there was no point in maybe tearing up two cars.With six wins from five drivers, Roger Penske clinched the Nationwide owners title to made it 2 for 2 in championships this season. Team Penske won the IndyCar championship with Will Power in September, and a victory by Joey Logano in Sundays Sprint Cup season finale would make Penske the only team owner to complete the sweep of major American racing titles.Ive got two boxes checked off now, Penske said. I get one more tomorrow.Chevy won the manufacturers championship, the first for its Camaro brand that debuted in 2013.Elliott, the first Nationwide champion to also win the rookie of the year award, made his biggest mistake of the season when he smacked the wall late in the race making a hard push for a top-10 finish. He couldnt take the checkered flag — but he came away with a pretty nice consolation prize.He grabbed the championship flag and kicked up a cloud of yellow smoke off a burnout on the painted grass.The first-time champ needs to work on his celebrations — he smacked the wall during the burnout, bringing a smile from team owner Dale Earnhardt Jr.I know it was ugly. We didnt have a very good run, but well take it, Elliott said.The Victory Lane bash capped a whirlwind year for Elliot, who didnt even have a ride last November. He turns 19 on Nov. 28.He had three wins this season and 16 top-five finishes in 33 races. The son of Hall of Fame inductee and 1988 NASCAR champion Bill Elliott beat JR Motorsports teammate Regan Smith for the title.It was the first Nationwide title for the team owned by Earnhardt, his sister Kelley, and Rick Hendrick.The Elliotts are the fifth father/son duo to win NASCAR national series championships. The others are Lee Petty and Richard Petty, Ned Jarrett and Dale Jarrett, David Pearson and Larry Pearson, and Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr.Elliott proved hes a champion driver, leaving open the question if he will move up to the elite Sprint Cup series. Larson spent just one season in Nationwide last year before he was promoted to Cup, and Elliott could be on that same fast track.Hendrick has indicated theyll keep him in the second-tier series for now. Hendrick Motorsports does not have an open seat next year, and many believe Elliott could be Jeff Gordons successor whenever he chooses to retire.Xfinity now becomes just the third title sponsor in series history. Anheuser-Busch spent 26 years as title sponsor and Nationwide has been sponsor the last 11 but is moving into team sponsorship next season.We have truly enjoyed our time as the series sponsor and are grateful for the relationships weve made with the drivers, teams, owners, and fans, said Jim McCoy, director of sports marketing for Nationwide Insurance. Joe Flacco Jersey . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Marquise Brown Jersey . Fellow Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuain also had a brace for Napoli. And Samuel Etoo scored for his fourth different team. On a night of standout individual performances Wednesday, Schalke goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand had a game hell want to forget. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-miles-boykin-jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal.Liverpool have agreed a deal in the region of £25m with Newcastle United for midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, according to Sky sources. The 25-year-old, who has 30 international caps for the Netherlands, underwent the first part of a medical at the clubs Melwood training ground on Thursday and will return on Friday to complete the second part of the procedure.Liverpool have offered Wijnaldum a five-year deal. If completed, Wijnaldum will have made his last appearance for Newcastle in their 2-2 draw with Doncaster Rovers on Wednesday night. The midfielder joined Newcastle in a £14.5m switch from PSV Eindhoven last summer but was unable to prevent their relegation from the Premier League.Wijnaldum, whose situation was also being monitored by Tottenham, was Newcastles leading scorer last season with 11 goals, four of them in a 6-2 league demolition of Norwich, although his form was patchy and he was unable to help the club retain its top-flight status following the appointment of Rafael Benitez as managger. Wholesale Baltimore Ravens Jerseys. Everton had also been interested in Wijnaldum - with manager Ronald Koeman a big admirer of the player - but no bid has materialised from Goodison Park. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot. Liverpool could be in the market for midfield reinforcements after accepting a £13m bid from Stoke City for Joe Allen.The Reds maintained their unbeaten pre-season campaign on Wednesday night as goals from Marko Grujic and Alberto Moreno saw off Huddersfield Town. Also See: Why Klopp put keeper up front Gerrard: No job at Liverpool Spurs end Wijnaldum interest Klavan signs for Liverpool Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz