Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

13.06.2019 05:04
LOS ANGELES, Calif. - In a city defined by Hollywood star power, Calgary Flames rookie forward Johnny Gaudreau showed the Los An Antworten

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - In a city defined by Hollywood star power, Calgary Flames rookie forward Johnny Gaudreau showed the Los Angeles Kings why he might be the NHLs next big thing.Gaudreau scored twice in the final 2:12 of the third period to complete his first career hat trick, Mark Giordano delivered the winning goal in overtime, and the Flames ended an eight-game losing streak by rallying for a 4-3 win over the Kings on Monday night.Already sporting the title Johnny Hockey, Gaudreau shocked the defending Stanley Cup champions. The Kings looked set to head into the Christmas break with a three-game, home-winning streak before Gaudreau slipped a shot under Jonathan Quicks left leg to cut the deficit to 3-2.Just 1:13 later, Gaudreau sent the puck off defenceman Drew Doughtys skate and into the net to tie it on what seemed more like a backhanded centring pass than a shot.Before the stunned Kings could regroup, Gaudreau nearly ended the game in overtime on a 2-on-1 break, forcing Quick to make a sprawling save. Quick had no such luck against Giordano seconds later as the puck slid under his stick and across the crease. Giordano put it into the net 4:07 into overtime.We fell behind, but the guys were great on the bench and in the room, Flames coach Bob Hartley said. We felt like we had a chance. Its funny, on the bench it felt like the same feeling when we were collecting wins.The Flames (18-15-3) emerged as one of the leagues surprising upstarts earlier this season, but an eight-game losing streak had extinguished that enthusiasm. That joy was back, with Giordano recalling a similar win at this point last season.The only thing that comes to mind was last year at Christmas, we did something similar against St. Louis, he said. We finally got a break.Jonas Hiller stopped 31 shots for the Flames, who had earned only three points in their previous nine games.For Gaudreau, who has 10 goals this season, the focus was not on his heroics but a much-needed result.We were pretty thrilled, said Gaudreau, who also scored on the power play late in the second period. The hard work finally paid off. We were (going) 2-3 weeks there without a win, so it was getting a little frustrating.Instead, the frustration was passed on to the Kings (17-11-7), who couldnt turn goals by Trevor Lewis, Marian Gaborik and Jamie McBain into a win.Our power play was good, our penalty kill was good, and our five-on-five probably wasnt what it needed to be, captain Dustin Brown said. As a result, we let a lead slip away. Its a divisional game, and at the end of the day it cost us two points.NOTES: The Kings had won all nine previous home games this season in which they had scored on the power play. . Gaborik scored in his fifth consecutive game, his longest goal streak since a seven-game run with the New York Rangers in December 2011. . The Kings and Flames will return to action with home games on Dec. 27 before facing off for the second of five regular-season meetings on two days later in Calgary. Discount Los Angeles Rams Jerseys .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers. Authentic Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. http://www.ramscheap.com/. The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday. Los Angeles Rams Taylor Rapp Jersey . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center. Stitched Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Spencer Abbott and Trevor Smith scored third-period goals erasing a 2-1 deficit giving Toronto a late 3-2 lead.MONTREAL - Usually, David Krejci is piling up points in the post-season, but not this year. The Boston Bruins top-line centre had no goals and only three assists through the first 10 playoff games. Like Max Pacioretty on the opposing Montreal Canadiens, he is starting to feel some heat for his lack of production. "It feels like its right there," Krejci said Monday as the Bruins prepared for a crack at eliminating Montreal in Game 6 of their NHL Eastern Conference semifinal. "We have to start putting the puck in the net more often. "My linemates (Milan Lucic and Jarome Iginla) have been doing a pretty good job at it. Theyve been great for me the whole year, so I want to return the favour and try to be better for them." Krejci led the playoffs in scoring with nine goals and 26 points in 22 games a year ago, when the Bruins lost to Chicago in the Stanley Cup final. He also went on a tear when Boston won the Cup in 2011 with 23 playoff points. But while Lucic had a decent three goals and four assists and Iginla scored four times and added two helpers, little has been happening for the guy who normally is the playmaker on the top unit. Other than, as usual, winning well over half of his faceoffs. "I believe my time is about to come and Im going to be big for my team," he said. "I owe it to these guys. "I know we dont live in the past. But Ive been in the position before were I know I can be the player, so Im trying to stay positive. Go out and work hard. My teammates have been doing a good job of winning hockey games, so I believe my time is just around the corner." Second-line centre Patrice Bergeron and the third line centred by Carl Soderberg were the main offensive threats for the Bruins. Krejci hassnt been helped by the opponents Boston has faced.dddddddddddd Both Montreal and Detroit are quick, skating teams that relay more on puck pressure than physical play. Krejci has struggled against the Canadiens in the past. Coach Claude Julien wasnt surprised to hear that Krejci feels indebted to his teammates. "Hes just a character guy," said Julien. "Hes demanding of himself and hes been a good player for us all year." Krejci was the first player on the ice for their game-day skate, but said he wasnt making any point. "At this time, when youre in a little slump like I am, then you have to work on your game and Ive been trying to do that," he said. "Like I said, I owe it to these guys, so I want to come up big for them." As he did ahead of Game 4, a 1-0 overtime win for Boston at the Bell Centre, Julien played around with his lines at the skate. They were expected to be back to normal by puck-drop. The Canadiens, who skated at their practice rink in Brossard, Que., caused a stir with broad hints that rookie Nathan Beaulieu would start on defence in place of Douglas Murray. Coach Michel Therrien kept his starting lineup to himself, however. "Its been good to be around the group," said Beaulieu, who has been practising with the main group in recent days. "Playoff hockey, it doesnt get any bigger than that, and it doesnt get any bigger than Montreal." It will be the first game since the incident at the end of Game 5 in which Bruins forward Shawn Thornton squirted water from the bench onto P.K. Subbans visor. Thornton was fined by the NHL for unsportsmanlike conduct. Therrien said it may end up helping his team. "A lack of respect can sometimes serve as motivation," he said. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz