Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

17.06.2019 05:08
WASHINGTON -- Two-time major champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia ended her four-year WTA title drought Sunday, beating Kurumi Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Two-time major champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia ended her four-year WTA title drought Sunday, beating Kurumi Nara of Japan 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 in the Citi Open. Asked if it felt like so much time had passed since she won a tournament, Kuznetsova smiled broadly and replied: "It feels like its been too long." It was the 14th tournament victory for the 29-year-old Kuznetsova, but her first since she won at San Diego in August 2010. Her collection includes trophies from the 2004 U.S. Open and 2009 French Open. "I work very hard every day, trying to improve things. After you win Slams, not winning tournaments -- its really hard," Kuznetsova said. At 4-all in the final set, with Kuznetsova serving, they played the longest game of the match, with 16 points, five deuces and one break point. "I got a little bit paralyzed and was getting tight, and Im happy I overcame this feeling today," Kuznetsova said. "But definitely, didnt play my best tennis in the end of second and third set." Still, Kuznetsova eventually held to lead 5-4, then broke Nara in the next game to end it. Nara said she "tried (to) focus again" when serving to stay in the match, but Kuznetsova would not allow her to play as aggressively as she wanted. "She hit a very heavy ball, so I cannot go very (easily) into the court," Nara said. Kuznetsova, who was seeded sixth and ranked 26th, had never played in Washingtons hard-court tuneup for the U.S. Open. She said that when she was trying to decide whether to enter the Citi Open or the WTA tournament at Stanford, California, the same week, some other players tried to persuade her to skip Washington, saying the citys heat is too tough and that in the past, the tournament didnt have top-level facilities such as the gym or locker room. But she liked that it was on the East Coast and a short flight to Canada for next weeks hard-court tour stop. And, in the end, Kuznetsova left town with a trophy. The unseeded Nara, who was bidding for her second singles title of 2014, also was the runner-up in doubles at the Citi Open. "I like Washington," Nara said. "Hopefully, I (will) come back next hear. I like U.S. hard courts." Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. Cheap Adidas Jets Jerseys . Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. http://www.cheapwinnipegjetsjerseys.com/. Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan. Cheap Jets Jerseys China . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. Cheap Jets Jerseys Authentic .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has shed the walking boot on his sprained right foot, but hes not ready for practice. Coach Leslie Frazier says Peterson probably wont practice until Friday at the earliest. The Vikings host Philadelphia on Sunday, and Petersons status is in question. Frazier says hes more optimistic about backup Toby Gerharts condition, but he likely wont practice until Friday because of a hamstring injury.dddddddddddd At least the Vikings know wholl be giving the handoffs, even if theyre not sure wholl be taking them. Frazier named Matt Cassel the starting quarterback for a second straight week. Christian Ponder will be the backup. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz