Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

19.06.2019 04:43
FRISCO, Texas -- FC Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman said he expects the rest of his teams matches to be tough. Saturday was no exc Antworten

FRISCO, Texas -- FC Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman said he expects the rest of his teams matches to be tough. Saturday was no exception. Michels scored on a penalty kick in the 72nd minute to help FC Dallas salvage a 2-2 draw against the San Jose Earthquakes and take sole possession of the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. Three red cards in the final 10 minutes also made the match entertaining one, as both teams were keen on earning three points for the final playoff push. "I think that the games are going to get a lot more physical," said Hydnman, whose team snapped an 11-game winless streak Wednesday after tumbling down the table. "I think the games are going to get a little bit more competitive. " Blas Perez also scored for Dallas (9-7-10), which rallied after giving up two goals in the first 16 minutes. Dallas moved into fifth place in the Western Conference, one point ahead of Vancouver. Alan Gordon and Steven Beitashour had the early goals for San Jose (9-10-7), which had won four of its previous five matches. Gordon, making his 100th MLS start of his career, sent home a shot from the centre of the box in the eighth minute after Cato squared the ball to the middle. Eight minutes later, a series of volleys from Gordon and Rafael Baca found defender Beitashour all alone six yards out to pop the ball over the right shoulder of goalkeeper Raul Fernandez. Dallas quickly responded in the 19th minute when Michel served a ball toward the box, which midfielder Je-Vaughn Watson nodded on toward the 6-yard box. Perez won a short race to the ball against goalkeeper Jon Busch to tap the ball into the net with his right foot for his 10th goal of the season. Michel then tied in the second half when he put his left-footed penalty into the upper-left corner. Perez was fouled by Victor Bernardez six yards away from goal to earn the spot kick after defender George John found Perez on a far-post cross to set up the play. "Instead of folding, you fought all the way back and you could have very well won the game," Hyndman said. "I thought we had a very good game outside of the first 15 minutes." Dallas outshot San Jose 17-7, taking all momentum after Michels penalty kick. San Joses Justin Morrow, who entered the game in the 66th minute as a substitute, was given a red card on a tackle from behind on Ramon Nunez in the 81st minute. Four minutes later, both Dallas Kenny Cooper and Bernardez were shown red cards after the Bernardez fouled Cooper, and Cooper retaliated with a shove to the ground and an intimidating hold to the defenders jersey. Cooper and Bernardez have some history. The San Jose defender pushed Cooper out of bounds May 25 in the teams first contest the season, leading to a concussion for Cooper. "Of course were fighting (for a playoff spot)," San Jose defender Clarence Goodson said. "It was a very interesting game." San Jose midfielder Cordell Cato put a shot on target in stoppage time that was tipped over the net by Fernandez. Dallas defender Kellyn Acosta said this game was the most physical he has been a part of. "Their guys are huge )all of them," Acosta said. "They play more of a direct game. They play long balls, so that was a challenge for me." Dallas outshot San Jose 9-3 in the second half. Erik McCoy Jersey . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Cheap Saints Jerseys China . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/. Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. Wholesale Saints Jerseys .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps defender Young-Pyo Lee will retire after this season, the club announced Tuesday. The former South Korean international joined Vancouver in December 2011 and was named the teams player of the year in 2012. Previously, he won two Dutch Eredivisie titles (2003, 2005) and a Dutch Cup title (2005) with PSV Eindhoven and was part of the Tottenham team that won the 2008 English League Cup. He has also appeared in three FIFA World Cup appearances in his 13 year career, including a run to the semifinals of the 2002 tournament co-hosted by his home country. Lee wiill be honoured prior to kickoff when the Whitecaps host Colorado on Sunday.dddddddddddd "It will be the most memorable game in my life," Lee said in a statement. "Im a happy guy. I learned so many things throughout my career, much more than I had expected when I was young. It is a great time to finish with a great team and great people. "I deeply appreciate our fans, my teammates, and all of the staff in the club. Im sure Vancouver Whitecaps FC will remain in my mind as my team forever." Lee will join the Whitecaps front office after the season. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz