Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

20.06.2019 04:41
The Pittsburgh Penguins may be looking into their past for potential general manager candidates. According to Jim Matheson of th Antworten

The Pittsburgh Penguins may be looking into their past for potential general manager candidates. According to Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal, sources say former Penguins assistant coach and current TV analyst Pierre McGuire has had two interviews with the team. The Penguins fired Ray Shero last month after the team gave up a 3-1 series lead before being eliminated by the New York Rangers in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. McGuire was part of Scotty Bowmans coaching staff when the Penguins won the Stanley Cup in 1992. He would go on to become the head coach of the Hartford Whalers for one season, posting a record of 23-37-7 in 67 games. Cheap Chiefs Jerseys China . Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile. Len Dawson Jersey . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysauthentic.c...saunders-jersey. Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come. Christian Okoye Jersey . Costa Rica followed up its wins over Uruguay and Italy by holding England to a dour 0-0 draw on Tuesday, enough to finish first in Group D. Larry Johnson Jersey . The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League.MINNEAPOLIS - The game was over, the Minnesota Vikings were celebrating, and all Sheldon Richardson could do was sit down in the end zone, take off his helmet and stare off into space.The New York Jets have been beaten all kinds of ways this season, but this had to be one of the most difficult to swallow. After playing well by their modest standards and pushing a better team into overtime on the road, their defensive expert head coach lost a battle of wits with a rookie quarterback in the games critical moment.Teddy Bridgewater saw Rex Ryans all-out blitz coming a mile away, changed the play and Jarius Wright turned the screen pass into an 87-yard touchdown to give the Vikings a 30-24 victory over the Jets on Sunday.Wright caught Bridgewaters quick pass, broke a tackle and beat Richardson in a foot race to the end zone to stun the Jets (2-11) with the second-longest overtime receiving touchdown in NFL history.We didnt hold our water, said Richardson, who had three sacks and a safety in the game. He faked us out a little with a pre-hut (snap). And he made a check.It was a veteran move from the rookie quarterback, and it made all the difference for the Vikings (6-7). Bridgewater completed 19 of 27 passes for 309 yards and two touchdowns and Wright had four catches for 123 yards.Bridgewater also threw a 56-yard touchdown to Charles Johnson, who had four catches for 103 yards.That games clearly on my shoulders, Ryan said. Calling that third down, trying to get off the field on cover-zero (blitz). He hadnt hit anything against it all day. Probably showed our hand a little too early there.Jets quarterback Geno Smith overcame an interception that was returned for a touchdown on the first play of the game and gave a solid performance. After attempting just 13 passes last week against Miami, Smith was 18 for 29 for 254 yards with a 35-yard touchdown to former Viking Percy Harvin.But Chris Ivory fumbled just as he was reaching the goal line, Jeff Cumberland dropped a pass in the end zone and the Jets offence failed to score a touchdown on five trips inside the 20-yard line to let another game slip away.I know how badly everyone wants to win and I know that it means a lot to our community, to the fans, including myself and everybody, Smith said. But its hard to have to keep losing this way.Other takeaways frrom Minnesotas victory:HURTING HARVIN: Harvin was playing in Minnesota for the first time since he requested a trade from the Vikings before last season.dddddddddddd. He was booed every time he touched the ball but delivered his best performance as a Jet: six catches for 124 yards and four kick returns for 109 yards. But he needed crutches as he left the stadium after leaving the game in the fourth quarter with an injured left ankle.Especially at the end of the game, youve got OT, the offence is playing well, the game on the line, I definitely, definitely didnt want to be on the sideline, he said. I wanted to be in that battle with my guys to finish this thing out. But I couldnt go.MR. VIKING: Zimmer on Bridgewater: This franchise is Teddys. I know that was a good headline for you. Thats what he needs to do. He needs to take it over. This is his team now.QUIET OWNER: Jets owner Woody Johnson left TCF Bank Stadium without answering any questions after the game, with many expecting some big changes when this painful season finally comes to a close in three weeks.Woodys competitive. He wants whats best for this football team, Ryan said. Hes passionate and he wants to put a great product on the field and obviously, today, he wants to win. Like anything else, so Im responsible for this and Ill tell Woody and our fans and everybody else that. This is on me.But one thing. Obviously, I deserve a lot of criticism for the way this teams performed this season. I get that. But Woody doesnt. I can tell you that much. The Jets are in good hands with him as the owner, thats for sure.HODGES CASHES IN: The Vikings played without star rookie linebacker Anthony Barr, who missed the game with a knee injury. Second-year pro Gerald Hodges stepped in and made an athletic interception on the first play of the game, then ran 27 yards for the touchdown to get the Vikings out to a quick 7-0 lead.JOHNSONS BIG GAME: Charles Johnsons big day could have been even bigger. Johnson fumbled just has he was going in for his second touchdown of the day, but he was bailed out when fullback Jerome Felton fell on it in the end zone for a 21-12 lead in the second quarter.Teddy wants me to buy him steak dinner since I didnt get him that touchdown, Johnson said.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz