Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

20.06.2019 05:03
SAO PAULO - The duel for the Formula One title arrives in Brazil with Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fightin Antworten

SAO PAULO - The duel for the Formula One title arrives in Brazil with Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fighting to get into good position ahead of the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi later this month.Rosberg needs to win in Brazil on Sunday to have a real shot at his first title. Hamilton just needs to stay close to his teammate to close in on his second drivers title.The championship cant be decided at Interlagos this weekend because the race in Abu Dhabi will be worth double points, but the result in Sao Paulo will determine how the title fight will be set up for the finale.Hamilton has a 24-point lead and would clinch the title with consecutive second-place finishes or by coming third in Brazil and a second in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg will need to be nearly perfect in both races to keep his hopes alive.Its clear that I need to rely on something happening, Rosberg said. For sure its not enough for me to win, unfortunately, but thats the way it is. In sports, so much can happen, so Im still very optimistic.Hamilton has been on a remarkable run in the final part of the season, winning five straight races to open up a big lead going into the decisive races. He started behind Rosberg in two of the last three races but was still able to overcome his teammate and finish with the victory.Its been quite a phenomenal season, Hamilton said. This year, for sure, has been the best year of my career. I feel like Ive grown as a driver.The 29-year-old Rosberg led the drivers standings early in the season but failed to keep up with Hamilton in the later part. He hasnt won since the German GP at home in July, eight races ago. He stayed within range of his teammate by finishing second in five of the last six races.The start of Rosbergs struggles began almost at the same time as his relationship with Hamilton deteriorated following contact between them at the Belgian GP. The 29-year-old British driver was angry about being taken out by his teammate and Rosberg was also criticized by team officials.I dont think anything has changed, Rosberg said. It was an intense battle before and it still is an intense battle now. I dont know his exact opinion on things, but for me nothing has changed since then.Lewis has done a little bit of a better job since then. Thats it, pretty simple, Rosberg added. But as I say, still two races (left).The title race remains undecided in great part because of the rule change that made the season-ending race worth double points, a move aimed at keeping fan interest alive throughout the season.Great news that for sure this year I have a chance to win the championship the way it is now, thats a good thing, Rosberg said. Im also happy because its good for the fans and that its going to be exciting until the very end. For sure it keeps me very, very optimistic.It will be the last race at Interlagos before an extensive renovation at the paddock and pit areas. There were some safety changes for this year, including the addition of runoff areas and a new pit entrance and pit exit.Its a lot safer now, Williams driver Felipe Massa said. I hope we will see less accidents than in the past.Rain is expected for the weekend, which could add even more unknowns to the title race. The Abu Dhabi GP will be on Nov. 23.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Wholesale Senators Jerseys . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. Cheap Senators Jerseys Authentic .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U. http://www.cheapsenatorsjerseys.com/. Manager Alex Ferguson says the injury was sustained while the player tried to hit a volley toward the end of training on Tuesday. Cheap Senators Jerseys China .com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis. Cheap Ottawa Senators Jerseys . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night.ST. LOUIS -- Pinch-hitter Jon Jay wasnt choosy when he came up to bat for the Cardinals in the eighth inning. Jay delivered a two-run double on the first pitch and right fielder Shane Robinson threw out the potential tying run at the plate in the ninth to help St. Louis hold off the San Diego Padres 4-3 Thursday night. "I was trying to be aggressive," Jay said. "I wanted something over the plate I could handle. I was able to do that." Jhonny Peralta hit an early two-run homer for the Cardinals, who moved ahead of Pittsburgh into second place in the NL Central. St. Louis remained two games behind division-leading Milwaukee. San Diego had its five-game winning streak snapped and fell to 16-9 since the All-Star break. Trailing by two in the ninth, the Padres loaded the bases with one out against closer Trevor Rosenthal. Pinch-hitter Jake Goebbert came through with an RBI single to right, but Alexi Amarista was cut down at home when he tried to score from second. The replay review lasted 4 minutes, 9 seconds. Padres manager Bud Black then was ejected by plate umpire Bob Davidson for continuing to argue the call. "You saw two major league players react to a play that indicated that a tag was missed," Black said. "You saw their catcher go back and try to tag our runner because he knew he missed him. You saw our player react knowing that he wasnt tagged. So you saw two experienced major league players react to a play that they both knew wasnt a tag. "Thats whats frustrating to us." Cardinals catcher A.J. Pierzynski, who entered in the ninth, disagreed. "I thought I got his arm," Pierzynski said. "I couldnt hear Bob. It was a big play in the game for sure. I couldnt see the umpire who was behind me. You just go. You hope they stay with the call. I think they got it right." After a four-pitch walk to Will Venable loaded the bases again, Rosenthal struck out Tommy Medica for his 36th save in 40 opportunities. San Diego reliever Alex Torres (1-1) thought he struck out Tony Cruz leading off the eighth, but it was ruled Cruz foul-tipped the ball. Replays appeared to show Cruz missed the pitch. Given another chance, Cruz singled on the next delivery. "I definitely fouled it," Cruz said. "I knew I foul-tipped it. I saw him (Davidson) looking at the first base umpire (John Tumpane) and he called it that way, too." Pinch-hitter Daniel Descalso walked on four pitches and Matt Carpenter loaded the bases with a single. Nick Vincent enntered to face Jay, who went after the first pitch and drove a one-hop double off the wall in centre to snap a 2-all tie.dddddddddddd Jay is 5 for 17 with three RBIs as a pinch hitter. He has a six-game hitting streak with seven RBIs. "It was a good feeling. You just want to contribute if youre not playing," Jay said. "You want to stay ready so if your number gets called you can go out there and contribute." The move by manager Mike Matheny paid off. "A huge hit for us. Hes been swinging the bat well," Matheny said. "Hes had a nice season for us." Seth Maness (4-2) earned the win with one spotless inning of relief. Peralta hit his 16th home run to drive in Matt Adams, who led off the second with a single. That lifted Peralta into a tie with Edgar Renteria (2000) and Daryl Spencer (1960) for the St. Louis single-season record for home runs by a shortstop. The Padres tied the score with two runs in the sixth after loading the bases with none out. Venable scored on a fielders choice. Medica, who had doubled, came home when Rymer Liriano beat out an infield single with two outs. Both starters went seven innings. Cardinals right-hander John Lackey improved on his last start in Baltimore that resulted in nine earned runs over five innings. Lackey allowed five hits and two runs with five strikeouts. Eric Stults gave up two runs and four hits for San Diego. Stults has allowed three or fewer earned runs in nine of his last 10 starts. TRAINERS ROOM Padres: 1B Yonder Alonso was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained forearm, retroactive to Wednesday. San Diego recalled INF Jace Peterson from Triple-A El Paso. Cardinals: Adam Wainwright had a familiar catcher for his bullpen session in Yadier Molina. On July 11, Molina had surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb. Molina wore a brace on the thumb. He had yet to throw a ball or hold a bat without wearing the brace. ... Relief pitcher Jason Motte (strained lower back) is eligible to come off the disabled list Sunday, but he wont be ready. UP NEXT San Diego RHP Tyson Ross (11-10, 2.63 ERA) faces St. Louis RHP Lance Lynn (12-8, 2.97) in the second game of the four-game series Friday. STUMBLING ROOKIE Cardinals rookie Oscar Taveras was not in the lineup. Taveras went 2 for 20 on the recent six-game road trip, and his batting average dropped to .206. Robinson started in right. He made a running catch and used his bare hand to brace himself at the wall on a first-inning drive by Medica. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz