Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
carrie201918 Offline

25.06.2019 05:19
HAMPTON, Ga. -- Crew chief Ernie Cope was worried when Kevin Harvicks practice laps didnt go as well as expected Friday. So Cope Antworten

HAMPTON, Ga. -- Crew chief Ernie Cope was worried when Kevin Harvicks practice laps didnt go as well as expected Friday. So Cope sought reassurance from his driver. "I asked, Are we all right?" Cope said. "He said, Were going to smash them tomorrow night." Kevin Harvick indeed was a smashing success, leading the final 159 laps to beat Joey Logano and win an unusually wreck-free NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Saturday night. Harvick, who will start from the pole Sunday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race, took the lead on the 37th lap and ruled the 1.54-mile tri-oval for his third win of the season in 11 races. "Obviously, the car was flawless from start to finish," Harvick said. Kyle Larson started second and finished third. Kyle Busch was fourth, and pole-sitter Chase Elliott fifth. There was only one lead change, no crashes and two yellow flags, including one after light rain began to fall on Lap 121. Cars ran 13 laps under caution before the race resumed. The few interruptions limited the chances that Harvicks dominance could be disturbed. It was a perfect recipe for him to put a lock on the lead and never let go -- even if it wasnt the most exciting 195 laps in track history. "Weve dominated so many races and just lost them because of goofy circumstances," Harvick said. "When you have a car like that you like to see it go clean. I know everybody likes to see a super-exciting race, but we were good with just a good clean race ... because I felt like our chances were pretty good for winning the race." Elliott, the season points leader, led the first 36 laps before Harvick pulled ahead. For Dale Earnhardt Jr., the team owner for both cars, it was the perfect scenario. "Kevin just keeps doing his thing," Earnhardt said. "Its been a lot of fun working with him. Hes brought a lot to our team as far as performance and speed. He continues to help us improve our equipment and cars and that raises the competitiveness of the whole company. ... Thats pretty unique. You dont really get that in a lot of race car drivers." Harvick isnt a regular on the Nationwide Series, but he has been a factor in each of his 11 starts. He has finished in the top five in nine races. He was seventh in his other two starts. "I felt like having him driving our car, we were in good shape to lead a lot of laps and maybe get a victory," Earnhardt said. Elliott won his first career pole with a qualifying time of 180.240 mph. The 18-year-old Elliott became the youngest pole winner in Atlanta history. Jeff Gordon was 20 when he won the pole in Atlanta in 1992. Elliott overshot his pit on his final stop, costing his team valuable seconds and, he said, two spots in the final standings. "I thought we got better and better as we went," Elliott said. "I made an unacceptable mistake there at the end and cost us a couple spots. My guys deserved better than that. So my bad." A grandstand at Atlanta Motor Speedway is named for Elliotts father, Bill Elliott, who had five career wins at the track -- tied for fifth-best. Bill Elliott was the grand marshal for the race. T.J. Hockenson Jersey .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. Andre Chachere Jersey .com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. http://www.wholesalelionsjerseys.com/?ta...dick-jersey.com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Joe Dahl Jersey . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. Beau Benzschawel Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday.The answer to who will start Canadas World Junior opener will have to wait until Christmas. Canada head coach Benoit Groulx would not tip his hand on Wednesday as to who would get the nod in net when Canada faces Slovakia in Montreal Friday, but told TSN that he would reveal his netminder on Christmas Day. Tri-City netminder Eric Comrie returned to the ice Wednesday for practice at Bell Centre in Montreal, after taking Tuesday off with a maintenance day. Zach Fucale - who started four games for Canada at the 2014 tournament - posted a 14-save shutout in the teams 6-0 handling of Switzerland Tuesday night in Montreal. Comrie made 17 saves in Canadas 5-2 pre-tournament victory over Sweden Sunday night, with one of the goals coming on a Williaam Nylander penalty shot.dddddddddddd Fucale got the start in the teams pre-tournament opener against Russia on Friday, making 18 saves in a 2-1 overtime loss. In 24 games with the Halifax Mooseheads this season, Fucale has posted a 13-9-2 record with a 3.20 goals-against average and an .890 save percentage. He was traded to the Quebec Remparts shortly after arriving at Canadas selection camp. Fu

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz