Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

30.10.2019 07:58
not participate in the teams first round Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers exhaustive head coaching search is expanding -- again. Penguins Jerseys 2019 . The team will interview former Maccabi Tel Aviv coach David Blatt, a person familiar with the teams plans told The Associated Press on Thursday. Earlier in the day, Blatt announced in Israel that hes leaving the European champion to pursue an unspecified job in the NBA. Hell meet with the Cavs next week, said the person who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team is not discussing any aspect of its search -- now a month old. The 55-year-old Blatt has known Cavs general manager David Griffin for years. At his news conference, Blatt, who led Maccabi to its first European title this year, said hes weighing offers from unnamed teams and has "a few good options." Hes expected to make a decision soon. "I am leaving here not because I was asked to. The opposite is true, I was asked to stay, and offered the best possible conditions for such an event," Blatt said. "But I just felt it is a move I wanted to make. It has been a dream of mine for almost forever to go and join a team in the NBA in some capacity. "I wish I could have done it as a player. I wasnt good enough. But now perhaps Ill have that opportunity as a coach." Blatt has drawn interest to be an assistant with New York, Golden State and Minnesota. The Cavs, though, are interested in talking to him about being their head coach. They reached out to him last week, but had not set up a face-to-face meeting. The Cleveland Plain Dealer was first to report Blatts interview. Blatt is just the latest candidate to interview with the Cavs, who will have a second meeting with Clippers assistant coach Alvin Gentry on Friday. The person familiar with the teams plans also said the Cavs will meet for the second time with another Clippers assistant, former NBA guard Tyronn Lue. Gentry and Lue are expected to speak with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, who did not participate in the teams first round of interviews. The team has contacted as many as 12 candidates to fill the vacancy created when owner Dan Gilbert fired Mike Brown -- for the second time -- on May 12. The Cavs would like to have a coach in place by the NBA draft on June 26, but obviously, the team isnt rushing into any decisions. Earlier this week, the Cavs interviewed former Cleveland All-Star guard Mark Price, now an assistant with Charlotte. Price has limited head coaching experience, but Griffin has said the team will not be restricted in its search. Pittsburgh Penguins Shirts . The Toronto Blue Jays star won his second consecutive Hank Aaron Award as the most outstanding offensive performer in the AL on Monday after votes by fans and a panel of Hall of Famers were tallied. Pittsburgh Penguins Store . He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina.MILAN - Italys friendly international against England will take place at the Juventus Stadium.It was announced in December that the match would be staged in Turin, and the Italian football federation said Friday that the fixture will be held at the home of the Serie A champion and not at Torinos Sttadio Olimpico. Wholesale Penguins Jerseys. The match — the 26th between the countries — will take place on March 31.Italy last played England in their opening match of the group stage at the 2014 World Cup. The Azzurri won 2-1 but both teams then failed to progress to the knockout round in Brazil. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz