Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

04.11.2019 02:28
Napoli remained four points behind Roma after beating Antworten

MONTREAL - The tightly cornered Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve is a different track than most in Formula One, but dont expect the Mercedes AMG team to be any less dominant. Wholesale Nike Air Jordan Retro . The Mercedes duo of three-time Canadian Grand Prix champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg has won all six races to start the season, finishing one-two in the last five. They will be the favourites again despite the close walls and hard braking on the 4.361-kilometre circuit. "I dont think it will be different from the other weeks before," a resigned Nico Hulkenberg of the Force India team said Thursday. The race weekend begins with practice on Friday, and qualifying on Saturday, before the grandstands on the island track across from downtown Montreal fill up on what is expected to be sunny, warm day for the 45th Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday. It will be first experience for Canadian fans of the quieter, more fuel-efficient 1.6-litre turbo engines introduced this year, which have dropped the formerly dominant Red Bull team down the grid and raised Mercedes AMG to near-invincibility. In the opening six events, Rosberg has two wins and finished second four times to lead drivers standings with 122 points. Hamilton has four wins and one second to sit second with 118 points. Next closest is Ferraris Fernando Alonso, a two-time world champion, with 61 points. Sebastian Vettel, the F1 champion the last four years with Red Bull, is sixth with 45. Some felt the peculiar Gilles-Villeneuve track, which features long straightaways leading into sharp turns, a hairpin and some tricky chicanes, might close the power gap on Mercedes. No such luck, said Hamilton. "Ill be guessing, but I dont feel that will be the case," the 29-year-old Briton said. "Were particularly strong in the straights, the Mercedes are, but I dont know. "Maybe well be surprised this weekend, but the long straights do suit us very well. We have a very good power unit in our engines. Mercedes has done the best job with the engines, so Renault and Ferrari would have had to have done an exceptional job coming into this weekend in that area to be able to keep up with us on the straights." The Mercedes supremacy is drawing comparisons to 1988, when the McLaren Honda team of Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost won 15 of the 16 races on the schedule, with the Brazilian taking eight and Prost winning seven. "In a way Im honoured to hear those comparisons because that was an extremely high-level, big battle at the time, but I leave it at that," said Rosberg. "I dont really compare myself to that era. I want to do my own thing." It seems the only thing that can stop Mercedes may be infighting between Hamilton and Rosberg, but even the tension that was building between them looks to have abated since a blow-up at Monaco two weeks ago, when Hamilton felt Rosberg cheated him of a chance to claim pole position. Hamilton tweeted recently "we spoke and were cool, still friends #noproblem." The Hamilton-Rosberg duo already has Mercedes 141 points clear of Red Bull and 162 points ahead of Ferrari in the constructors championship. Vettel has had bad luck in Canada in the past, but broke through last year when he cruised to win from the pole, finishing 14 seconds ahead of Alonso. Now hes grasping at any edge to stay competitive. "It will be difficult to match the Mercedes-powered cars down the straights," the German said. "There are also some corners here and weve been competitive in the past. "We were in a very good position in to win the race in 2011 and we won last year, so we have reason to be confident. But we know it could be a difficult weekend. "We know that the corners are very tricky and demanding here and you can make up a lot of time in the corners. Well try to do our best down the straights and try to do better than everyone else on the corners." Another leveller could be the infamous wall of champions, a concrete barrier at the chicane leading to the final stretch to the finish line. Over the years, some of the sports greatest drivers have crashed into it. Jenson Button of McLaren Mercedes is confident that even with the lighter back end on this years cars they should get through the turn OK. "Weve been driving these cars all year and if we can drive these cars around Monaco, I think well be all right around here," he said. The McLaren, Force India and Williams teams also use Mercedes engines, but none has put the package of engine and car together quite like Mercedes AMG. "In terms of the development of the car, it is working and were going in the right direction," said Button, the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix winner who has found himself battling just to get into the points by finishing in the top 10 this season. "Its tough. "When youve been fighting for wins and the team is used to fighting for wins, its difficult when you find yourself in this situation." Nike Air Jordan Retro 2018 . Toronto announced the deal with the restricted free agent on Saturday. The terms were not disclosed. Cheap Air Jordan 22 Retro Black Friday . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. http://www.airjordandealsblackfriday.com/?tag=cheap-air-jordan-15-retro-black-friday . -- Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyres first NHL start.Juventus eased to a 3-1 win over relegation-threatened Chievo Verona in Serie A as its remarkable home record continued on Sunday. Juventus, which has now won all 12 of its home league matches this season, remained nine points clear of Roma, which beat Sampdoria 3-0 in the days late kickoff and has a game in hand. It was coach Antonio Contes 100th match in charge. Kwadwo Asamoah, Claudio Marchisio and Fernando Llorente scored for Juventus, which conceded a comical own goal. "Its tough to be aggressive for the entire 95 minutes," Conte said. "But we cant allow ourselves to let up during this particular period. The minute our attention levels drop for a second, everything happens. "Its not easy for anyone to win for three years in a row, but these lads are doing just that. Everyone has surprised me in a positive manner, and I hope they keep doing so." Napoli remained four points behind Roma after beating lowly Sassuolo 2-0. "We created several chances to score, I cant be anything other than happy," Napoli coach Rafa Benitez said. "I never talk about individuals, but I see (Marek) Hamsik is improving game after game." Earlier, Catania pulled off a surprise 3-1 victory over Lazio to move off bottom spot. Also, it was: Genoa 3, Udinese 3; Atalanta 0, Parma 4; and Cagliari 1, Livorno 2. Juventus took the lead in the 18th minute when Asamoah curled a powerful effort into the far side of goal from just outside the area. The Serie A leader doubled its advantage 11 minutes later. Chievo goalkeeper Michael Agazzi did well to parry Andrea Pirlos free kick but Marchisio was on hand to net the rebound. Juventus had squandered a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at promoted Hellas Verona last week and it risked falling foul of another Verona team after a sluggish start to the second half. Chievo pulled one back six minutes after the break as Stephan Lichtsteiners attempted clearance ricocheted off teammate Martin Caceres and into the back of the net. However, Llorente sealed the match in the 58th when he headed home Pirlos corner. Juventus has scored three or more goals in all but one of its past nine home matches. Roma kept up the pressure on Juventus with a comfortable victory in the evening match. Two sections of the Stadio Olimppico were closed in the first of a two-match punishment following anti-Neapolitan chants by Romas fans during an Italian Cup match earlier in the month. Cheap Air Jordan 20 Retro Black Friday. Mattia Destro scored twice, either side of Miralem Pjanics stunning 30-meter free kick. With his side three goals down, Sampdoria defender Daniele Gastaldello was sent off 10 minutes from time after a second booking. Napoli maintained its bid for a Champions League berth with a comfortable win at Sassuolo. Blerim Dzemaili broke the deadlock in the 37th minute after a series of fine saves from Sassuolo goalkeeper Gianluca Pegolo. Lorenzo Insigne scored 10 minutes after halftime when he raced into the area and curled a shot into the far right of goal. Dzemaili also hit the crossbar late on. It was coach Francesco Guidolins 172nd Serie A game in charge of Udinese, matching the club record set by Giuseppe Bigogno, and he looked set to celebrate with victory after two goals in quick succession from Dusan Basta and Bruno Fernandes Moussa Konate reduced the deficit on the stroke of halftime but Udinese restored its two-goal advantage immediately after the break when Nicolas Burdisso tugged Thomas Heurtauxs shirt in the box and Luis Muriel converted the resulting penalty. A brace from Alberto Gilardino saw Genoa rescue a point. Catania had won only one of its previous 12 matches and started the day bottom of the table. However, it got off to the best possible start when Mariano Izco volleyed in off the inside of the right post after just 41 seconds. Stefano Mauri was making his first start since May following a ban for his role in a match-fixing scandal. The Lazio captain headed his team level in first-half stoppage time. Nicolas Spolli headed Catania back in front immediately after halftime and Gino Peruzzi sealed the result in the 58th minute. The relegation battle between Cagliari and Livorno burst into life a minute before halftime with a stunning strike from Emerson which swerved into the top corner from 40 metres. Tempers flared towards the end and Cagliari captain Daniele Conti was sent off for insulting the referee. Livorno ended the match in nine men after Federico Ceccherini was dismissed for two yellow cards and Marco Benassi saw red for a poor challenge on Mauricio Pinilla. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz