Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

04.11.2019 02:41
reward him with a starting role on Saturday Antworten

DALLAS - Dustin Brown scored the tie-breaking goal for the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday night, but he deflected praise to his teammates. Red Nike Air Max 2018 .(Dwight King) did all the work, Brown said. He forced a turnover. (Mike Richards) picked up the loose puck, and (Richards) is one of those guys that kind of looks to pass first. I thought it was just coming late. My shot was just to get it by the D and on the net.Instead, the shot beat Dallas goalie Kari Lehtonen low and to his left. Brown and Kyle Clifford scored third-period goals allowing the Kings to beat the Dallas Stars 3-1.The victory allowed Los Angeles, the defending Stanley Cup champion, to salvage the final game of a 1-3-1 road trip.Dallas is 0-3-2 in the last five games, and 1-1-4 at home this season.To Stars coach Lindy Ruff, Browns goal from the slot at 4:23 and Cliffords deflection at 11:35 were the result of Dallas giveaways.When I look at the sheet and I see 19 giveaways, were not going to win hockey games, Ruff said. Thats where I have to change the mentality. Thats my job. Enough of the pond hockey. Enough of open plays.Trevor Lewis shot from the left faceoff circle went in off Cliffords skate in front of Lehtonen.The Stars had taken a 1-0 lead on Shawn Horcoffs goal at 2:37 of the first period. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick shut out Dallas thereafter.Theres some things I need to clean up a little bit, Quick said. We were able to win the third period on the road, so thats (good), especially against a team as good as Dallas. We can take that momentum and carry it back home.Quick finished with 33 saves. Lehtonen had 27 before being pulled for an extra skater with 1:58 left.Lewis tied the game at 1 with a short-handed goal 2:55 into the second period. It was Los Angeles NHL-leading fourth short-handed goal, and third on the current trip.In the first four games of the trip, the Kings scored only six goals and were 1 for 11 on power plays.Dallas had been outscored 17-10 in its previous four games, and failed on all 10 power plays in the last two.The Kings were 0 for 5 on the power play Tuesday, and failed to score on a 5-on-3 advantage for 1:06. Dallas was 0 for 4.On the Stars goal, Jordie Benn passed from the Dallas zone to Vernon Fiddler at the opposite blue line. Fiddler then fed Horcoff as he skated between two defenders down the slot and put the puck past Quick.It was just a great play, a great pass by (Fiddler), Horcoff said. He came to my side. I kind of broke to the middle. Benn gave him a great outlet.Los Angeles outshot the Stars 12-9 in the first when the Kings failed to score on two power plays. In the second, Lewis outmanoeuvred Benn for the puck, and shot past Lehtonen.NOTES: C Tyler Toffoli scored the Kings first three short-handed goals. . Richards has at least one point in all 10 games he has played in Dallas (3 goals, 11 assists). . D Sergei Gonchar (fractured ankle) and RW Valeri Nichushkin (lower-body injury) both returned to Dallas lineup. Gonchar had not played this season and Nichushkin had been out since Oct. 11. Nichushkin returned to a line with Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin. Jason Spezza skated with Ales Hemsky and Erik Cole. . D Trevor Daley played in his 700th NHL game, all with the Stars. Nike Air Max 2018 .J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl. Black Nike Air Max 2018 . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. http://www.cheapairmaxshoessale.com/ . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then.HAMBURG, Germany -- The 17-year-old Alexander Zverev reached the semifinals of his hometown tournament by defeating Tobias Kamke 0-6, 7-5, 6-3 in the Hamburg Open on Friday. Zverev earned just six points in the opening set, but he saved seven of 11 break points and converted four chances to beat his fellow Hamburg resident in two hours. The 285th-ranked Zverev is the first 177-year-old to reach an ATP semifinals since 2006, when Marin Cilic lost to Feliciano Lopez at Gstaad. Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018. . Zverev, who has beaten Robin Haase, No. 5 seed Mikhail Youzhny and No. 11 Santiago Giraldo, awaits top seed David Ferrer. Argentinas Leonardo Mayer defeated Serbias Dusan Lajovic 6-1, 7-5 for a semifinal with Philipp Kohlschreiber or Lukas Rosol. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz