Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 139 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

04.11.2019 03:44
Stephenson will return to action Antworten

MANCHESTER, England - Former Manchester United manager David Moyes says he is being tempted by one or two "very good offers" to return to football coaching, almost six weeks after being fired by the Premier League giants. Writing in British newspaper The Sunday Times in his first media comments since his departure, Moyes says "another possibility is that I may choose to have a break and enjoy watching and observing football throughout the world. What I do know for sure is that I have moved on." Moyes lasted just 10 months as the successor to Alex Ferguson before he was fired in April, with United languishing in seventh place in a dismal defence of its league title. The Scot says "it could well be that gone are the days of long-term planning ... It was unfortunate I wasnt given more time to succeed." Cheap Ultra Boost Shoes . The Marlies centre set up three goals, including the game-winner, as Toronto cruised to a 4-1 victory over the Oklahoma City Barons in American Hockey League action. Cheap Ultra Boost China . LOUIS -- St. http://www.cheapultraboostshoes.com/.The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth. Ultra Boost On Sale . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. Cheap Ultra Boost . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Hornets coach Steve Clifford says guard Lance Stephenson will return to action against the San Antonio Spurs after missing 14 games with a pelvic sprain.Clifford said before Wednesday nights game he will work Stephenson back in slowly in a reserve role. He says Stephenson will only play about 15 minutes the first few nights back and well go from there.Clifford says he willl be limited until he builds his endurance and gets his stamina back.ddddddddddddStephenson, the teams top free agent acquisition this off-season, is averaging 10.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and 4.8 assists. But Stephenson is making just 38.6 per cent of his shots from the field and shooting 29 per cent from 3-point range.Centre Al Jefferson (groin) remains out for Charlotte. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz