Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

04.11.2019 03:45
it out here for everybody to watch, Antworten

Andy Murray battled back from a set and a break down to beat Milos Raonic and book his place in the final of the ATP World Tour Finals in London. The world No 1 also had to save a match point in a third-set tie break before eventually prevailing 5-7 7-6 (7-5) 7-6 (11-9) in a tournament-record three hours and 38 minutes.The result extended Murrays winning run to a career-best 23 matches and sealed his first appearance in the final at the O2 Arena. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass He will play Novak Djokovic on Sunday for both the title and the year-end No 1 world ranking.Murrays reactionIt was a pretty amazing tie break, some great points, and I just managed to get the point at the end. The longer the match went on, the louder and better the crowd got. This is what we play for: for matches like this and arenas like this.It was a great match. It is one of the harder matches indoors; they are never normally this long. We had so many long games and long points. It was really tough.Im obviously tired. Ill just give it my best effort tomorrow. Its going to be tough, but Ill give it my best shot. Murray gives his reaction to beating Milos Raonic Shot of the matchRaonic wins a mammoth rally in the third set by turning defence into attack and then sending an unstoppable backhand down the line. Raonic capped this 20-shot rally with a fine winner Expert analysisPeter Fleming: It was remarkable. It was such a strange match. Andy Murray seemed to be in a coma for a set and three games but then roused himself and Raonic rolled over. The third set was so gripping, but it wasnt until the tie break that both guys answered the bell.Greg Rusedski: Absolutely brilliant that third set from Andy Murray. He breaks another record - 23 wins in a row. Its hard enough doing 10 in a row. We have the dream final, as long Novak Djokovic gets through. He has got to get in the ice baths and he has 24 hours to get ready, because he had to be tired in that third set. Greg Rusedski and Peter Fleming discuss Murrays victory The matchMurray was off the pace in the opening set and although he managed to hold serve up to 5-5, he was broken in the 11th game as Raonic drew first blood.The Canadian then broke again in the third game of the second set and with Murray appearing visibly agitated, it looked like his remarkable recent form had run its course. Murray pulled off this brilliant half volley during the second-set tie break However, the 29-year-old Briton performed a stunning turnaround over the next few minutes both mentally and physically, breaking immediately back and then almost gaining a second break as Raonic suddenly suffered a collapse.The underdog managed to compose himself and took the set to a tie break, but Murray bossed it right from the first point and the match went to a decider.Both players held serve up to 4-4, only to then break each other twice each in succession as nerves crept in. Raonic rode his luck with this volley at the net Murray once again seized the early initiative in the third-set tie break and earned three match points, yet Raonic saved them all before passing up on a match point of his own.Murray then engineered a fourth match point and this time took it when Raonic fired into the net to end a compelling, if not high-quality, match.Watch every match of the ATP World Tour Finals live on Sky Sports, or follow live on skysports.com/tennis and the Sky Sports app. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: World No 1 permutations Murrays climb to greatness One of the best matches ever Thiem is a future major winner Air Max 270 Just Do It Black . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Clearance . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-ispa-sale.html.com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. Nike Air Max 270 Triple Black For Sale . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team. Nike Air Max 270 Just Do It Black . A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Denver Broncos right tackle Chris Clark took exception when J.J. Watt pushed him around in a 1-on-1 pass-rushing drill and kept right on motoring toward the imaginary quarterback. Clark finally broke free with a swipe at the Houston Texans star that sent the pass rushers helmet bouncing on the ground. "Dont get mad when you get beat," Watt hollered at Clark. That turned into the theme of Wednesdays joint workout in full pads, one which ended with a lot of jawing and posturing after Texans safety D.J. Swearinger loudly celebrated his interception of Peyton Manning in an 11-on-11 drill. "I picked off Peyton today and I guess that got them a little chippy," Swearinger said. "The offence did great, ran the ball down their throat, so, hey, I would get mad, too. Thats all it is: players making plays and people getting mad." Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said its one thing to pick off Manning and quite another to go all gaga over it. "His swag just went to another level," Harris said. So did the Broncos indignation. "Theres about 200 guys out here," Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib said. "Its hard to avoid." No punches were thrown, however, as is so often is the case in these types of get-togethers. After all, players realize its a little too close to final cuts and the start of the season to risk fighting at practice. "We wanted to stay clean out here," Swearinger said. "Were not out here to start nothing with nobody, were out here to get good work. Both teams got good work. It got a little chippy at the end, but its all football. Its part of the game." Broncos safety Rahim Moore said the chippy moments were actually a good sign. "Theyre no punks and neither are we," Moore said. "So at the end of the day you do all your talking with the pads. Today they had a great day, we had a great day. So I actually like it because theyve got a bunch of competitive guys that we would love to go against each other every day. Its a great way for us to see how we match up, so we love it. Its fun." It wasnt all frayed nerves and trash talking, either. Top draft pick Jadeveon Clowney and star left tackle Ryan Clady battled to a draw several times during the 1-on-1 pass-rushing drills that proved the highlight of the two-hour practice. Cllowney sought out Clady afterward and the two exchanged a fist bump in a show of sportsmanship.dddddddddddd. Clowney later smacked into tight end Jacob Tamme during a 9-on-7 drill and retreated to the Texans medical tent, where he sat out the final 45 minutes of practice. He didnt appear to be getting any sort of treatment, however, and appeared to walk off OK after practice ended. Asked what had happened to Clowney, Texans coach Bill OBrien said, "I dont know. I was in the middle of practice, so Ill find out." The team didnt issue any update, however. The Clowney-Clady matchup was one of the many benefits of the four hours of joint practices so far this week that both head coaches insist far outweigh the inevitable emotions that come with them. "You cant really simulate this when you go against each other," OBrien said. "The competition level rises, you see different schemes. You hear different communication on both sides of the ball. The coaches work together. Were able to talk to Denvers coaches and vice versa about some of the things theyre doing, what theyre looking for, what were looking for. I thought both teams worked very well together." Despite the pick at the end, Manning and the Broncos offence played much better than they had 24 hours earlier when Manning called out his teammates over a sloppy practice. "Im sure a lot of our guys noticed that he wasnt happy on the field," offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase said. "I spoke my mind in the meetings. Im not really going to do it out here for everybody to watch, but I said my piece. We made sure that we came out here and had a better day." The teams have one more joint practice Thursday, this time in shells and shorts, which should further reduce any extracurricular activity, before their preseason game Saturday night. Notes: Broncos WR-PR Jordan Norwood tore his left ACL when he landed awkwardly while going up for a touchdown catch and battling with Texans CB Brandon Harris in a red zone drill. ... Broncos RB Montee Ball participated in his second straight day of workouts following his Aug. 4 appendectomy. Ball said hes lost 6 pounds but likes the way he feels at 209: "I feel a lot faster, a lot more agile," he said. ... Broncos LB Jamar Chaney (hamstring) sat out and TE Jameson Konz left practice after hurting his neck. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz