Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
Cl11234566 Offline

05.11.2019 04:54
was placed on the 15-day disabled Antworten

The Pittsburgh Penguins have acquired forward Spencer Machacek from the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for forward Paul Thompson. The Penguins announced the move on Thursday. Machacek, 25-years-old, had nine goals and 19 points in 34 games with the Springfield Falcons this season. He will report to the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins of the AHL. He has two goals and nine points in 25 career NHL games with the Winnipeg Jets and Atlanta Thrashers. He has not appeared in the NHL since the 2011-2012 season. In Thompson, the Blue Jackets receive a 25-year-old right winger. Thompson had three goals and three assists in 15 games with the AHLs Penguins this season. He has never appeared in an NHL game. Thompson will report to the Springfield Falcons. Cheap Air Jordan 5 Free Shipping . That assertion is getting harder and harder to make, especially given the way 23-year-old Danilo Gallinari has been playing this season. Cheap Air Jordan 8 Free Shipping . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. http://www.jordanshoesretroforsale.com/?...ee-shipping.com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Cheap Air Jordan 2 Free Shipping . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Cheap Air Jordan 16 Free Shipping .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- James Shields picked up his first home win in more than three months and the Kansas City Royals have won seven consecutive series for the first time in 22 years. Shields pitched seven strong innings, Alex Gordon homered and the Kansas City Royals beat the Boston Red Sox 4-3 on Sunday. The Royals improved to 18-5 since the All-Star break, winning every series. The last time they won seven straight series was 1991. "Its huge," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "You cant understate it. The fact of the matter is thats nice, but it doesnt mean anything tomorrow. " Its big, but youve got to keep plugging. I wouldnt classify it as a statement (series) win. But its still the team with the best record came in and we won three out of four. Were playing great baseball right now. We just have to maintain our focus on that." Shields (7-8), who had not won at Kauffman Stadium since an April 30 victory over Tampa Bay, limited the Red Sox to three runs and seven hits over seven innings. He struck out five and walked three. "I feel like ever since the All-Star break, weve been making a statement," Shields said. "Were here to stay and compete. Our bullpen has been phenomenal. Our defence has been great. Were getting some good timely hitting." Gordon hit a 2-2 pitch from John Lackey (7-10) out to right in the third inning for his third homer in five games. "He went through a little down period about a week ago, but the last week hes been really swinging the bat really, really well," Yost said. "The thing about Alex is when he gets hot, he can carry you for a while." Lackey, who is 0-4 in his past five starts, walked David Lough and Eric Hosmer to lead off the first. Gordons two-out single scored Lough to tie it at 1. Shane Victorino scored Bostons first run when he doubled in the first, stole third and came home on catcher Salvador Perezs errant pickoff throw. The Royals scored two runs in the third, with Jarrod Dyson and Lough delivering RBI singles. Dysons hit drove home Mike Moustakas, who doubled to start the inning. Dyson stole second and scored on Loughs flare to shallow right. After a rocky start, Lackey lasted seven innings, giving upp four runs and seven hits and two walks, while striking out five.dddddddddddd "It was a grind early," Lackey said. "I wasnt feeling really great. I had a couple of 3-2 counts and didnt make my pitch. I was lucky to get the ground ball for the double play in the first and then I found my groove and started to make my pitches." "For me to walk two in one inning let alone to lead off the game is hard to believe. I didnt execute and I lost the game." Ryan Lavarnways two-out single in the sixth scored Daniel Nava and Stephen Drew, trimming the Kansas City lead to 4-3. Drew went 2 for 4 and is hitting .422 in his season-high, 12-game hitting streak. Nava is convinced the Royals are a playoff contender. "Of course," Nava said. "Everyone realizes with their offence and pitching its just a matter of time before they click." Royals relievers Tim Collins, Aaron Crow and Greg Holland, who earned his 32nd save in 34 opportunities, worked two scoreless innings to protect the one-run lead. The bullpen has allowed one run in 20 innings on this homestand. Notes: The Royals obtained IF Jamey Carroll from the Minnesota Twins in a trade after the game for a player to be named or cash considerations. Yost said Carroll would platoon with Chris Getz, when he returns from the disabled list, at second base and backup third and shortstop. ... IF Miguel Tejada, 39, was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right calf as the Royals made seven roster moves. Perez came off the concussion list, while RHP Wade Davis was removed from the family emergency leave list and will start Monday against Miami. IF Irving Falu was recalled from Triple-A Omaha. LHP Donnie Joseph was optioned to Omaha, while C Brett Hayes was designated for assignment. ... Red Sox RHP Clay Buchholz, who was 9-0 with a 1.71 ERA before going on the disabled list June 9 with a neck strain, threw another side session Sunday and is scheduled to throw again Tuesday. "Well get through Tuesday before we determine that," Red Sox manager John Farrell said of sending Buchholz out on a rehab assignment. ... Royals 2B Elliot Johnson is hitless in his past 27 at-bats and 1 for 49 since June 19. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz