Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

07.11.2019 02:27
Championships later that month and next years world meet Antworten

MESA, Ariz. Nike Air Max 270 Clearance . -- Michael Phelps tied the fourth-fastest time in the world this year swimming the 100-meter butterfly in his first competition in nearly two years. His comeback has gotten off to a strong start albeit with a much different approach than he took in winning 22 medals over three Olympics. After a 20-month retirement, Phelps resumed training last September with his longtime coach Bob Bowman at the North Baltimore Aquatic Center in his hometown. But he didnt pick up the grueling regimen that had ruled his life since he was a teenager. Phelps has slowly started back and now trains just once a day in the afternoon. No double or triple sessions or plowing through thousands of meters a day. Call this comeback Phelps 2.0. While his workload will go up eventually, for now Phelps is doing half the amount of training he did during the height of career, when he won a record eight gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. "Im sort of experimenting with stuff that I didnt have the guts to do before, like not swim as far," Bowman said. "Im very pleased with how hes doing." This relaxed approach appears to suit both Phelps and Bowman just fine. Their decades-long partnership -- rare in a sport where swimmers frequently change coaches -- survived fiery clashes as Phelps grew up and rebelled against Bowmans hard-nosed ways. "Our last several years together, it really wasnt much fun for everybody," the coach said. Without committing to specifics, Phelps seems intent on swimming fewer events and shorter races this time around. He turns 29 in June, and as the most decorated Olympian in history, his place in the record books is secure. "Im not putting any pressure on myself," he said. "Im just enjoying myself right now." At the Arena Grand Prix meet in Mesa, he competed in just two events -- the 100 fly (he finished second to Ryan Lochte) and the 50 freestyle, where he instead used a butterfly stroke and finished 42nd . Phelps time of 52.13 seconds in the 100 tied for fourth-quickest in the world this year. In his other event, he swam 50 metres of fly in 24.06, faster than his split time a day earlier in the 100 fly. His biggest challenge last fall was to lose the 30 pounds he had piled on since retiring after the 2012 Olympics. Hes gone from a high of 225 to 194 -- about seven more pounds than he raced at in London. "Hes not fat. Hes been pretty strong in the weight room," Bowman said. "Where hes lacking is aerobic fitness. Hes got a good start on it." Phelps figures to improve that aspect during upcoming high-altitude training in Colorado. Bowmans plan calls for Phelps to work his way up to recovering faster so he can handle multiple individual races a day and swim anywhere from one to three relays. But the coach said his star pupil will never go back to the grind he put in to win all those Olympic medals. "Hes much happier doing the training," Bowman said. "As long as hes enjoying it like he is, its good for everybody. Thats what I am concerned about." Phelps is entered in the last two Grand Prix meets of the season, in North Carolina in May and California in June. Those are tuneups for the U.S. national championships in August, where teams will be chosen for the Pan Pacific Championships later that month and next years world meet. "I know if I really want to compete at a high level, I have to be ready by this summer," he said. Whether all this leads to swimming at the 2016 Rio Olympics, Phelps remains mum. "I always have goals and things that I want to achieve," he said. "This has been an amazing journey that Ive gone on so far, and I just hope it continues." In Saturdays finals at Skyline Aquatic Center, Olympian Katie Ledecky won the 800 free in 8 minutes, 20.10 seconds. Katie Hoff, making her own comeback after taking time off, dropped 1.55 seconds from her preliminary time to win the 200 individual medley in 2:12.92. In mens races, Olympian Tyler Clary won the 200 fly in 2:00.39; Arkady Vyatchanin of Russia won the 100 backstroke in 54.40; and Darian Townsend of South Africa took the 200 IM in 2:02.07. Air Max 270 Mens Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 270 Mens Clearance . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-men-s-air-max-270-triple-black.html .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics.SAN DIEGO -- San Diego Chargers running back Ryan Mathews has a sprained medial collateral ligament in his right knee and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. Mathews was taken off the field on a cart Sunday after hurting his knee trying to recover his own fumble in the fourth quarter of a 30-21 victory against the Seattle Seahawks. The Chargers didnt say to what degree the ligament was injured, which would help narrow down how long Mathews is expected to be out. "In all fairness to him and the training staff, everyone recovers differently," coach Mike McCoy said Monday. "Im not a doctor by any means so I cant look at an X-ray or a picture and say, Oh its going to be this long. Weve had players who were supposed to be done for the season and the next thing you know they come out there Monday or Wednesday and theyre practicing with something torn or something broken or this or that. I dont want to put a timetable on anything. Its unfortunate but its part of the game." Mathews, who is in the fifth and final year of his contract, was injury-prone in his first three seasons. Last year was the first time he played all 16 regular-season games, rushing for a career-high 1,255 yards. He did sprain an ankle late in the season but played through it until finally being forced to the sideline during the Chargers divisional-round playoff loss at Denver. Mathews also has had trouble holding onto the ball during his pro career. The Chargers (1-1) have Danny Woodhead, Donald Brown and rookie Branden Oliver at running back. This was the kind of situation the Chargers envisioned when they signed Browwn in the off-season as an unrestricted free agent from the Colts, who drafted him in the first round in 2009. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit China. McCoy said he expects Brown to step in just as Rich Ohrnberger stepped in at centre after Nick Hardwick was lost for the season following the opener due to a recurring neck stinger. "Donalds played a ton of football," McCoy said. "The number of snaps he got in Indy in a very similar system, when he was with Peyton (Manning), so coming here we knew exactly what he can do. Weve got a lot of confidence in him. Weve said that were going to play all our backs, certain rotations, certain number of plays. Some weeks its going to be more than others and its the second week in and theyll take a few more snaps. We have confidence in all our players. Thats why theyre here." The Chargers say nothing changes in the wake of their big victory over the defending Super Bowl champions. Tight end Antonio Gates caught three touchdown passes from Philip Rivers and the offence controlled the tempo to help keep Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch off the field. Up next is a trip to Buffalo, which leads the AFC East. "Victory loves preparation," Ohrnberger said. "Its a motto we have in the offensive line room. Its something thats important to us. Regardless of the opponent, were going to respect them just the same. The defending world champs came in here yesterday, and were going to prepare for the Buffalo Bills, who are 2-0, just the same way we did for Seattle. Thats just it. Its all in the preparation. Youve got to give all these teams respect." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz