Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
Cl11234566 Offline

07.11.2019 03:23
the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry has a very treatable form of cancer that one of his doctors says can potentially be cured through chemotherapy. Berry was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma by doctors at Emory Universitys Winship Cancer Institute in Atlanta, the Chiefs said in a statement Monday. The news came two weeks after Berry was placed on the non-football illness list following the discovery of a mass in the right side of his chest, which had caused the safety discomfort during a Nov. 20 game against Oakland and led to fears he might have lymphoma. Further evaluation in Atlanta led to the diagnosis of Hodgkin lymphoma, a cancer of the immune system also known as Hodgkin disease. The five-year survival rate of the disease between 2004 and 2010 was 85.3 percent, according to the National Cancer Institute. This is a diagnosis that is very treatable and potentially curable with standard chemotherapy approaches, said Christopher R. Flowers, the director of Emorys lymphoma program. The goal of Mr. Berrys treatment is to cure his lymphoma and we are beginning that treatment now. Berry said in a statement issued through the Chiefs that he and his family are very grateful for the amount of support we have received over the last couple of weeks. I cant tell you enough how much I appreciate all the words of encouragement, the blessings and well wishes, he said. I want to thank the Emory University School of Medicine, along with Dr. Flowers and his team, for all of their hard work and effort in diagnosing and creating a plan for me to battle this thing. I will embrace this process and attack it the same way I do everything else in life. God has more than prepared me for it. For everyone sharing similar struggles, Im praying for you and keep fighting! Berry, 25, made the Pro Bowl three times in his first four NFL seasons. He appeared in six games this season. New England Patriots Store . The Boston Celtics hadnt played since the All-Star break. So the Suns 100-94 victory over Boston Wednesday night was an uphill affair, with Phoenix relying on balance rather than its trademark high energy. Stitched Patriots Jerseys . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/.Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. Patriots Jerseys 2019 . Ryan Getzlaf certainly got them started in the second. Getzlaf scored the first two goals in the second, and Teemu Selanne scored the go-ahead goal late in the period as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Predators 4-3 Thursday night. New England Patriots Shirts . Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins.SANDY, Utah - Robbie Keane scored late in the first half and the Los Angeles Galaxy bounced back from a season-opening loss with a 1-1 draw against Real Salt Lake on Saturday. Alvaro Saborio had his first goal of the season for Salt Lake (1-0-2), which drew for the second straight match. The Galaxy (0-1-1) stole a road point against the team that beat them in the MLS season opener. Salt Lake struck in the 19th minute when Joao PPlata crossed the ball to Saborio, who was unmarked near the far post.dddddddddddd He took full advantage, settling the ball and firing it from just outside the 6-yard box for an easy goal. The Galaxy capitalized on a poor pass by Chris Wingert at midfield to pull the goal back before halftime. Following the takeaway, Keane outmanuvered Chris Schuler and threaded the ball inside the near post in the 35th minute. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz