Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 149 mal aufgerufen
 Let´s talk about everything
Cl11234566 Offline

08.11.2019 04:27
Just really using my head to see how Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Miami Heat could be without two of their big guns when they visit the Brooklyn Nets Tuesday at the Barclays Center. Chris Bosh missed his last game with a strained calf and is out indefinitely. He leads the team with 21.6 points and 8.2 rebounds. Dwyane Wade is second on the team with 21.1 points and is questionable with an illness. The Heat have lost six of their last eight games and suffered a 93-75 setback to the Chicago Bulls on Sunday, as Wade scored 17 points in defeat. Luol Deng posted 17 points and 10 rebounds, while Mario Chalmers added 11 for Miami, which shot just 35 percent and committed 15 turnovers. Miami was outscored by a 33-16 difference in the third quarter and trailed 72-48 heading into the fourth quarter. It was a tough second half, said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra. We came out flat. That was pretty clear. The Heat are in good shape when they score 100 points, going 7-2, and have a 7-1 mark when shooting at least 50 percent from the field. They will try to improve on their 94.2 points per game average tonight in Brooklyn. After visiting the Nets, Miami will return home for seven straight games, including a matchup with former star LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers on Christmas Day. Brooklyn has won two in a row and four of its last seven games, and recorded a 114-87 victory over the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday thanks to Joe Johnsons team-leading 22 points. Johnson was one of seven players to finish with double digits in scoring, as Deron Williams posted a double-double of 18 points and 10 assists, and Alan Anderson supplied 17 points off the bench. Jarrett Jack (14), Bojan Bogdanovic (12), Cory Jefferson (11) and Mason Plumlee (11) rounded out the double-figure scorers. Plumlee grabbed 13 rebounds for Brooklyn, which shot a sizzling 58.3 percent and made 16-of-23 3-pointers. Johnson, Anderson and Bogdanovic all hit four 3-pointers and Williams three. It has been a while since we have been on the right side of a blowout, said Williams. Nets forward Mirza Teletovic (hip/facial laceration) has missed three straight games and is questionable Tuesday. He is averaging 10.7 ppg. The Nets are 5-6 at home and will visit Toronto and Cleveland next. They posted season highs in several categories against the Hornets and hope it carries over into this matchup with Miami. Brooklyn and Miami will play the second of four games this season, and the Heat posted a 95-83 road victory over the Nets on Nov. 17. Chalmers had 22 points and the Heat played without Wade and Deng. Bogdanovic posted 22 points in that one for the Nets. The Nets swept all four regular-season meetings last season against the Heat, but fell in five games during the Eastern Conference semifinals. Miami is 12-3 in the last 15 games as the visitor in this series. Nike Shoes China .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Fake Nike Shoes From China .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers. Nike Shoes From China . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Fake Nike Shoes .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Laura Diaz had a hole-in-one for the second straight day in the Kia Classic to become the second player in LPGA Tour history to make two aces in a tournament. Diaz aced the par-3 third hole Saturday in the third round, then holed out on the par-3 sixth on Sunday -- a shot she followed with an eagle on the par-4 seventh. She also had an eagle Saturday on the par-5 fifth. "I went out today hoping I could get another one," Diaz said. "Just really using my head to see how wild and crazy it could get. Then it happened and I went nuts. Its pretty crazy." Jenny Lidback is the only other player with two aces in an event, accomplishing the feat in the 1997 Tournament of Champions.dddddddddddd Diaz used a 6-iron Sunday on the 157-yard sixth. "I was trying to hit it a little left to right high and take a little bit off of it," Diaz said. "And, yeah, I did it. It went in." On the eagle on No. 7, she holed out from 122 yards with a 50-degree wedge, the club she used to hole out twice Saturday. Shes the first tour player to follow an ace with an eagle on the next hole The 38-year-old Diaz shot 2-under 70 in each round to finish the tournament at 2 under. She won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2004. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz