Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Lecker Kerlchen...
Cl11234566 Offline

09.11.2019 07:13
upset in the Australian Open first round Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Manny Machado will have to wait at least another day before making his season debut with the Baltimore Orioles. Machado joined his teammates and was poised to be activated from the 15-day disabled list before rain postponed Tuesday nights game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. The game has been rescheduled for Thursday night, previously a day off for both teams. Machado hasnt played for Baltimore since undergoing left knee surgery last October. The 2013 All-Star third baseman wont formally come off the DL until the next day the Orioles are to play a game, manager Buck Showalter said. Rain is in the forecast Wednesday, too. Machado is ready to play, rain or shine. "Im here to play baseball," he said, "If it is snow, if it is rain, if it is whatever." After a rehabilitation assignment that consisted of playing three games for Class A Frederick, Machado was convinced hes ready to compete again at the major league level. "The last couple days definitely helped," he said. "I felt ready a couple days ago. ... It was just a matter of getting the repetitions. I feel good. Thats the main thing. I feel great. My body feels good, everything feels good. Im just excited to be up here." The 21-year-old Machado hit .283 with 14 homers, 71 RBIs and 51 doubles last year, his first full season in the majors. He will fill the roster spot vacated by slugger Chris Davis, who went on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained left oblique. Machado will also provide stability defensively next to fellow Gold Glove winner J.J. Hardy. "We played 156, 157 games together on the left side of the infield last year, so its going to be nice to be looking over to my right and being pretty familiar with each other," Hardy said. "Were all happy to a have him back." Machado insists theres no play defensively that he would be reluctant to make. "Im ready to play baseball. Im going to go out there and make whatever play comes my way," he said. "I made a couple of nice plays in the lower levels, and I feel good defensively. I feel great (there). Im not concerned about anything. Im a baseball player, and Ive been doing this my whole life. Im just going to go out there, and whatever comes my way, just go out there and do it and play some baseball and have some fun at the same while Im doing it." China Jerseys Stitched . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. China Jerseys Cheap . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/. Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. China Jerseys Wholesale . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. Cheap Jerseys From China . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit.DOHA, Qatar -- Top-seeded Li Na, playing her first match since winning the Australian Open last month, beat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-1, 5-7, 6-2 in the second round at the Qatar Open on Wednesday. Third-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic outlasted Venus Williams of the United States 6-2, 2-6, 7-6 (7) in a match lasting 2 hours, 32 minutes. Li raced to a 5-0 lead in the opening set but couldnt keep her momentum going in the second when, at 5-5, Rybarikova won the next two games. With a 3-2 lead in the decider, Li won the final three games of the match. The 48th-ranked Williams wasted a match point in the third set tiebreaker. "I put myself in a great position to win the match, which for me is the positive that I take out of this match,"; said Williams, who was leading the set 4-1 and had three break points on Kvitovas serve in the sixth game, but couldnt secure the 5-1 advantage.dddddddddddd Kvitova, playing her first match since being upset in the Australian Open first round, refused to give in. "I felt more confident on the court and was really fighting hard for every ball," Kvitova said. Serving for the match at 5-4, Kvitova squandered one match point at 40-30, and then double-faulted away the game. Also, second-seeded and three-time tournament semifinalist Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland defeated Sorana Cirstea of Romania 7-5, 6-0. Angelique Kerber (6), Caroline Wozniacki (8), Ana Ivanovic (9) and Samantha Stosur (12) all lost their second round matches on Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz