Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Zeichentrick
Cl11234566 Offline

11.11.2019 03:59
injury heading into the Bruins game Antworten

BROSSARD, Que. - Everything is magnified when the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins meet in the playoffs, and thats how P.K. Subban likes it. The flashy Canadiens defenceman is sure to be a target for the Bruins and the TD Garden fans when the two Original Six teams meet for the 34th time in the post-season. Boston fans tend to boo Subban the same way Montreal fans give it to Zdeno Chara whenever the towering Bruins defenceman touches the puck at the Bell Centre. "It doesnt matter if I like it or Im ready for it because it doesnt really dictate how I play or how this team plays," Subban said Monday. "Thats the most important thing. "If theyre trying to find ways to get me off my game, that means Im doing something right." Montreal is on a lengthy break after sweeping the Tampa Bay Lightning in the opening round, while the Bruins will also be rested after eliminating the Detroit Red Wings in five. It will be Subbans second career playoff meeting with the Bruins. In 2011, he had two goals and four points as Montreal won the first two games of the first-round series in Boston before going on to lose Game 7 in overtime. The 2013 Norris Trophy winner expects another long series, but hopes for a different result. "Ive always been a guy thats excited to play in the playoffs because its meaningful and because it seems like the bigger the stage, the better I play and the more I play," he said. " And when I play more I always play better. "I think I learned through that series, going up 2-0 in Boston and then losing in seven games. Its not a fun thing to do, but we were that close to beating them and they went on to win the Stanley Cup that year." The Canadiens won three of four meetings with the Bruins this season, including both games in Boston. But they will still be underdogs against a Bruins side that is little changed from the one that reached the Stanley Cup final last season and won the Presidents Trophy for having the most points this past season. "Im sure people are going to enjoy the series," said Subban. "Im predicting its going to be a long and gruelling series. "Theyre better than they were (in 2011) and its going to be an even tougher series. Trust me, were not thinking about coming home up 2-0. We know its going to be a grind." The Canadiens tend to counter the Bruins physical play with a game based on quickness and puck pressure. Bostons big men take runs at Subban, who they see as a diver who talks too much on the ice. Subban, in turn, plays some of his best hockey against Boston. "I dont consider that any part of my game," said Subban. "I consider playing well as the biggest way of agitating other teams players — putting the puck in the net, playing physical, having an impact on the game. "That seems to (make people angry) a lot more than talking or chirping." Games between the teams often get nasty, including one this season when Bostons Milan Lucic speared defenceman Alexei Emelin in the groin area. The bad blood has built up over decades of meetings between the teams. It has mostly gone in favour of Montreal, which has a 24-9 record in playoff series against Boston since their first meeting in 1929. The Bruins have won the last two, however. "I knew that part of playing for the Montreal Canadiens is there were rivalries and a lot of history," said Subban. "At the end of the day, well probably talk about it for the next three or four days but once the puck drops, it doesnt matter what rivalry or history there is. "Its just a matter of winning. Then, after the game, well talk abut history and whatever." It wont be the first Bruins-Canadiens series for Montreal coach Michel Therrien. During his first stint with the Canadiens, he won a first-round series in six games over Boston in 2002 before losing in the next round to Carolina. "I was a lot younger at the time and had more hair," said Therrien. "But (Bruins coach) Claude (Julien) has a lot of experience too. "Its a challenge for both teams." To break up the monotony, the Canadiens had a simulated game day on Monday, including a morning skate and an intrasquad game in the evening against mostly call-ups from the AHLs Hamilton Bulldogs. They will take Tuesday off and get back to regular practices on Wednesday. Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. Fake Jordan . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. https://www.jordanchina.us/. -- Brad Gushue of St. Jordan China . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday. Wholesale Air Jordan .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge.Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Boston Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid is in line to miss another 2-3 weeks with a nagging quad injury. The 27-year-old has missed a combined 30 games to injury heading into the Bruins game against the Washington Capitals on Thursday. An injury to the quad has kept him out of the lineup since Jan. 19. He had finally resumed skating and was very close tto a return after the Olympic Break before re-aggravating it.dddddddddddd Boston acquired defenseman Andrej Meszaros from the Flyers for a conditional pick in this years draft and claimed Corey Potter off waivers from Edmonton on Wednesday, in part to alleviate the effects of McQuaids absence, along with Dennis Seidenbergs season-ending ACL tear and surgery. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz