Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 118 mal aufgerufen
 Let´s talk about everything
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 04:49
games in a row without a break Antworten

EDMONTON - Rocky Thompson has been named as an assistant coach for the Edmonton Oilers. Thompson spent the past four seasons as an assistant coach with the AHLs Oklahoma City Barons. The 36-year-old joins Dallas Eakins staff along with Craig Ramsay, who was hired earlier this off-season. Thompson and Ramsay replace Steve Smith and Kelly Buchberger. Before working in the Oilers organization with the Barons, Thompson was an assistant for the WHLs Edmonton Oil Kings. Thompson, a third-round pick of Calgary in 1995, played 25 NHL games for the Flames and Florida Panthers. Fake Shoes . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. Fake Yeezy . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. https://www.fakeshoes.net/. Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Wholesake Fake Nike Air Force 1 . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. Fake Jordan .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.XALAPA, Mexico -- Shona Thorburn scored 15 points to lead Canadas womens basketball team to its second straight lopsided victory at the FIBA Americas Championship, a 93-51 rout of Chile on Monday. The easy back-to-back wins, said Thorburn, have provided the perfect opportunity for the team to gel before the games get tough. "Its the first time these 12 players have played together this summer, so these few easy games have been very beneficial for us," said Thorburn, who was sidelined for most of the summer with a foot injury. "Weve taken them as a learning experience, getting to know each other, the last two games weve been able to work on zone offence because they played zone on us, so I think its helped us. "I think the plan is to be peaking in that final game." Kim Gaucher (formerly Kim Smith) finished with 11 points, and a team-high six rebounds and three steals, while Justine Colley also had 11 points. The Canadians, who cruised by Jamaica 75-37 in their opener on Sunday, are tied with Cuba atop Group A. They had their way with Chile, racing out to a 28-10 lead after one quarter and taking a 49-19 advantage into the dressing room at halftime. Canada led 66-41 with a quarter left to play. Coach Lisa Thomaidis said there is a danger in opening the tournament with easy wins. "Theres always that fear when you havent been tested yet," Thomaidis said. "But its really about us right now, and really challenging ourselves to keep raising the level of our play. Certainly as long as we keep holding ourselves to those high standards, I think regardless of the opponent were still going to be on track. "The way the tournament is set up, I think teams are going to be progressively tougher for us to face, so its very good lead-in for us to play thoose tougher opponents having these few games under our belt.dddddddddddd" As Canadas veterans, Thorburn said she and Gaucher -- who had originally planned on retiring after the 2012 London Olympics but had a change of heart -- said their job has been to keep everyone focused through these two easy games. "This is the Americas, people are coming out to get you," Thorburn said. "We play aggressive basketball down here compared to anywhere else in the world. Every team does, thats just how it is down there. "So its just keeping people focused for 40 minutes. Usually in the past, were good at playing 35 minutes, but the game is 40 minutes long and its kind of keeping people focused that long. I think Kim and I bring that, we bring a competitive edge, and every practice, every shootaround, every game, we go hard. "We want to get better and I think we have brought that to this team and they understand thats the way its going to be." The lopsided games have given Thomaidis the chance to rest some key players and get everyone involved. "Were playing six games in seven days, and four games in a row without a break," Thomaidis said. "Thats taxing. Its a very physical game, the international game, and its really important that we keep people fresh and were not playing them long minutes in the first few games because were going to need them down the road here." The Canadians face Venezuela on Tuesday, then wrap up round-robin play versus Cuba on Wednesday. Chile, with previous losses to Venezuela and Cuba, dropped to 0-3 on the tournament. Canada needs to finish in the top three in order to qualify for the 2014 FIBA world championship. The Canadian women have appeared in the previous two world tournaments, in 2006 and 2010. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz