Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Ihr seid gefragt!
wh3171 Offline

13.11.2019 08:15
ent back to watch video from before Antworten

PHOENIX -- Brandon McCarthy chalked up his recent struggles to mechanical flaws. Adidas NMD Triple Black For Sale . After earning only two wins with the Arizona Diamondbacks this season, McCarthy consulted video and worked with pitching coach Charles Nagy. The result was one of his best outings of the season. McCarthy turned in seven strong innings, and Paul Goldschmidt drove in two runs to lead the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 6-1 victory over the San Diego Padres on Monday night. After a shaky first inning, the 6-foot-7 McCarthy (3-8) allowed only four runners over his final six innings. It was his first win since he beat San Diego on May 28. His other victory was a shutout at Miami on May 18. "I felt I carried my weight, and nice to see a positive result," McCarthy said. "I never felt that strong this season and went back to watch video from before I went on the disabled list last season. I saw some mechanical issues, made a few adjustments, and am satisfied with the results." McCarthy lasted only into the third inning in his previous start, a 10-7 loss to the Reds. He allowed seven runs and eight hits in 2 1-3 innings. Goldschmidt stretched his NL-leading RBI total to 103 with his first triple of the season and a ground out. He has the most RBIs for an Arizona hitter since Luis Gonzalez drove in 104 in 2003. After Will Venable and Alexi Amarista opened the game with singles, Yonder Alonso hit a grounder wide of first. Goldschmidt fielded the ball and threw to second to force Amarista, but shortstop Didi Gregorius throw to first was wide and beyond McCarthy, who was covering the bag. Venable scored the unearned run. But that was all the Padres would get against McCarthy and Eury De La Rosa, who pitched a perfect final two innings. "The story was we couldnt get any runs," Padres manager Bud Black said. "I thought (starter Tyson Ross) was fine." Between the first inning and when he left the game, McCarthy allowed a one-out single in the third to Venable, a two-out single in the fourth to Chase Headley and a two-out single to Ross (3-7) in the fifth. He hit Jedd Gyroko with a pitch with two out in the sixth. "I didnt think I threw all that bad in the first inning," McCarthy said. "I just followed (catcher) Miguel Monteros lead and didnt shake him off one time." Though his pitch count was 58 through four innings, McCarthy was more efficient in the later innings. He threw 93 pitches in seven innings. Adam Eaton was hit by a pitch to open the fourth, and Goldschmidt hit a twisting drive into the right field corner that hit off the fence. Martin Prado then followed with a sacrifice fly to give Arizona a 2-1 lead. Prados grounder to third with the bases loaded in the sixth was booted by Headley. Two more runs scored to make it 4-1. Prado has hit in 11 of his last 12 games for a .361 average, and has driven in 19 runs in that stretch. "Im taking advantage of the situation," he said. "I had a difficult course over the first few months and its good to get going this way." In the seventh, Goldschmidt grounded into a force play with the bases loaded, scoring Aaron Hill. NOTES: Former Arizona right-hander Ian Kennedy faces his former teammates for the first time Tuesday night. In his four starts with San Diego, Kennedy is 2-1 with a 3.20 ERA. The Arizona starter is undecided. ... The Padres had won five of their past six games at Arizona. . Padres CF Reymond Fuentes made his major league debut and went 0-for-3 with a strikeout. ... The crowd of 16,871 was the Diamondbacks smallest at home this season. Fake NMD For Sale .Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events. Pharrell x adidas NMD Human Race Black . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/adidas-nmd-r1-vapour-pink-by3059-women-s.html . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie.UNIONDALE, N.Y. - The New York Islanders have agreed to terms with 19-year-old defenceman Ville Pokka on a three-year, entry-level contract. The deal was announced by the Islanders on Wednesday. Pokka, selected by New York in the second round of the 2012 draft, had six goals and 21 assists in 54 games with Karpat during his third full season in Liiga (Finland). Pokka was one of three finalists as the top ddefenceman in the league. Cheap NMD For Sale. He also had two goals and nine assists in 16 post-season games, helping lead Karpat to the Liiga Championship this year. In 138 career regular-season games with Karpat, Pokka has 12 goals and 30 assists. The Islanders chose him with the No. 34 pick two years ago. Pokka represented Finland at the past three World Junior championships, winning gold this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz